To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

What's the injury table with my tragic Wild Card

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
JJ Zen
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 2014

What's the injury table with my tragic Wild Card

Post by JJ Zen »

Post-wild card with team:
Pickford/Janku
Baines/Lovren/Holebas/Evans/Amat
Sanchez/Sterling/Firmi/Capoue/Fletcher
Kun/KAK/Costa

Now I had Baines/Lovren/Holebas marked as yellow with injury. Anybody knows how long will they bench for injury? A Smith is to rise one hour later... I intend to have him. Don't know who to take out, it's all depend on their injury status.

BTW, now I have a problem GK Janku :(

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Re: What's the injury table with my tragic Wild Card

Post by Stemania »

I don't think we know anything much about any of them yet unfortunately - we may know more tomorrow.

Koeman said he 'hopes' Baines will be back for GW7, though we've had no official word and there were rumours it might be longer.
Holebas, I think we all assume if he isn't fit for Monday he should be back for GW7 as he was only a 'doubt' for Monday
Lovren was ill, so presumably is available again for GW7 - should play unless Klavan has really impressed Klopp.

If it makes you feel better some of us have wildcarded into 5 yellow flags plus Jaku. The same as you plus Adam Smith (who was hit badly in the face) and KDB for me and others here. :D

JJ Zen
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 2014

Re: What's the injury table with my tragic Wild Card

Post by JJ Zen »

Stemania wrote:I don't think we know anything much about any of them yet unfortunately - we may know more tomorrow.

Koeman said he 'hopes' Baines will be back for GW7, though we've had no official word and there were rumours it might be longer.
Holebas, I think we all assume if he isn't fit for Monday he should be back for GW7 as he was only a 'doubt' for Monday
Lovren was ill, so presumably is available again for GW7 - should play unless Klavan has really impressed Klopp.

If it makes you feel better some of us have wildcarded into 5 yellow flags plus Jaku. The same as you plus Adam Smith (who was hit badly in the face) and KDB for me and others here. :D
Thanks, mate. Looks the major issue is Janku or how bad Baines is. I really dont want to put 4.7 for a GK As Forster. Any other options?Boruc?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”