To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Capoue AND Deeney

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Arsenal4EvERr
Grumpy Old Man

Capoue AND Deeney

Post by Arsenal4EvERr »

Playing the wildcard and at the moment I've got Capoue as a 4th midfielder and Deeney as a 3rd striker. The pair will be partnered with Aguero, Lukaku, Sanchez, De Bruyne and Firmino along with a good looking defence. Is it madness having both Capoue and Deeney in my starting 11? Just looking at their next five fixtures and they have Burnley, Bournemouth, Boro, Swansea and Hull and have scored 10 in their first 5 against the likes of United, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Can see it being a good idea for the time being?

Football Hero
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Capoue AND Deeney

Post by Football Hero »

I think it's a brilliant idea.

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Im thinking of taking a 8 point hit to get these in and then de bruyne the Week after am I Mad! Lol

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Are you going to rotate between them, or play both and bench another mid?

It seems like a good idea to have them both, but I have no idea how to manage a squad like that.

Arsenal4EvERr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Arsenal4EvERr »

eastcentral1 wrote:Are you going to rotate between them, or play both and bench another mid?

It seems like a good idea to have them both, but I have no idea how to manage a squad like that.
My idea would be to play both for the foreseeable with the big 5 stated and fletcher as the benched mid. Tasty fixtures so feel like it's a good option for now.

The squad would look like this
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Arsenal4EvERr on 20 Sep 2016, 23:40, edited 2 times in total.

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Okay, didn't read your post properly sorry, thought capoue 5th mid

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

That's almost exactly my to -be team post WC. Walker in place of Stones. The rest is the same.
My question though is that I see holebas as the starter rather than capoue . A clean sheet is 4 points as opposed to 1, and takes more shots at Target than Capoue. Capoue will be first sub for me.

Arsenal4EvERr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Arsenal4EvERr »

baganboy wrote:That's almost exactly my to -be team post WC. Walker in place of Stones. The rest is the same.
My question though is that I see holebas as the starter rather than capoue . A clean sheet is 4 points as opposed to 1, and takes more shots at Target than Capoue. Capoue will be first sub for me.
In a 4-3-3? Interesting thought but going by Capoue's form I'd have to be playing him for now

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

It's an interesting question. For me, along with Man City and Everton, Watford have been standout performers compared to expectations. What is not clear yet is how they will perform in the so called easier games. My guess is that they will concede a lot less, but they may actually find it harder to score as their opponents won't be quite so aggressive. Having said that I think Deeney is a decent pick at that price range, although I am going for Rashford.

Arsenal4EvERr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Arsenal4EvERr »

Have had a little play about and considered getting Snodgrass in there too to rotate with Capoue.

What option is best?

image.png
image.png
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

The problem for me with these two is: either having to start both; or picking which one to bench....

Arsenal4EvERr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Arsenal4EvERr »

blahblah wrote:The problem for me with these two is: either having to start both; or picking which one to bench....
So basically don't put myself through the stress and go for option 1? haha

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

2 is good imo, I plan on doubling up eventually.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”