To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Abandon Ship?

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Bobby Chopps
FISOhead

Abandon Ship?

Post by Bobby Chopps »

So I went with the old "get as many doublers as possible" method... and so far it has gone HIDEOUSLY wrong! I dumped the likes of Alli, Alderweireld and Kane, and several of my players didn't even play in the first game of the DGW.

My plan for this coming GW was to get rid of my 2 Palace players for 2 Chelsea boys, enabling me to work towards DGW37 and end up with 9 doublers there. But have I learned nothing from this disaster so far? Clearly, it doesn't work particularly well bringing in ok-ish players, just because they have a DGW. The Chelsea boys I can afford would most likely be Azpilicueta and Willian... should I really stick with the plan? Or just bring Alderweireld and Alli back in?

I'm tempted to just go with it as I've come this far... but so far this plan has severely messed up my season!!

Pulpy
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Abandon Ship?

Post by Pulpy »

In the same boat here. Spurs players look the sensible pick but will not make us up the ground we have lost in dumping them.

Chelsea picks look risky as it is hard to be sure who will start. Only defensive players look assured but they do not seem likely to keep clean sheets at the moment.

Sunderland options are interesting. The Arsenal game is a bit of a put off but after that fixtures look ok and they seem to be raising their game in a bid to stay up.

I'll probably bring in a mix of Spurs and Sunderland this week.

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Re: Abandon Ship?

Post by math! »

On Sunderland - They have Stoke, then DGW Chelsea and Everton. Three teams with dodgy defences. Of those 3 only Chelsea may be tricky and that's only if JT returns in time. I would like to jettison Lukaku and Martial for Defoe and Kane as well as someone for Alli (probably Coutinho) while alos getting Payet back in place of KDB.

Wouldn't mind another WC :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”