To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

How to gain 0.5 while Aguero is injured?

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!

What combination?

Costa + 8.5 MF (Keep Targett)
No votes
Rooney + 9 MF (Keep Targett)
No votes
Costa/Rooney + ~ 7 MF + ~ 6 D
20%
Other
20%
I dont f*cking care
60%

Total votes: 5

Gagagogo
Treebeard

How to gain 0.5 while Aguero is injured?

Post by Gagagogo »

Im starting to get my team together now, but i have one dilemma.

I will defenitely play Aguero, but i really want 0.5 extra to my budget to get a 4,5 defender in my defence rotation. (At now, i have to play with a 4,0).

Since Aguero is injured in the first game(s?), i will try to use players just to sell them when Aguero comes back to full fitness.

Since Aguero is very expensive, this means i have a lot of options, and can have one 'expensive' midfielder on the bench.

I thinking Costa/Rooney as FW instead of Aguero, a 6.5-7.0 midfielder and a 6.0-6.5 defender (all three will be sold when Aguero is back).

I can also keep the 4,0 defender and use one 8.5 midfielder (Costa on top instead of Aguero) or a 9.0 midfielder (Rooney on top).

What to do? :) is this possible?

Hazard - Mata - Milner - Walcott is unavailable since theyre already in my team.
All 6.0+ defenders in the game is available.
The 4.0 defender is Southamptons Targett.
The mission: 23.5 mill. ---> 24 mill. while Aguero is injured.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Re: How to gain 0.5 while Aguero is injured?

Post by Mav3rick »

So you need to find an extra 0.5 to upgrade your defence but only until Aguero is back in your team?

How does your defence look at the moment?

Gagagogo
Treebeard

Post by Gagagogo »

I have four midfielders and three strikers that a want to play (Aguero is one if them).

At defence, i WANT to play with five 4.5 mill. defenders (rotating on three slots), but to get all the other players that i want, then one if my defenders has to be 4.0, atm.

Since Aguero is injured, i thinking of replacing him with two or three players until Aguero comes back, and i want theese player to gain value so that i can change my 4.0 defender to a 4.5 defender when Aguero is fully fit.

U understand? :)

The question is how to invest the Aguero money in players that most probably will be more valuated, quickly, to increase my total budget with 0.5 mill. by selling them when Aguero comes back.

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

Gagagogo wrote:I have four midfielders and three strikers that a want to play (Aguero is one if them).

At defence, i WANT to play with five 4.5 mill. defenders (rotating on three slots), but to get all the other players that i want, then one if my defenders has to be 4.0, atm.

Since Aguero is injured, i thinking of replacing him with two or three players until Aguero comes back, and i want theese player to gain value so that i can change my 4.0 defender to a 4.5 defender when Aguero is fully fit.

U understand? :)

The question is how to invest the Aguero money in players that most probably will be more valuated, quickly, to increase my total budget with 0.5 mill. by selling them when Aguero comes back.
To be honest, I think you probably need to give us your team if you want advice :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”