To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Eliteserien RMT

Norwegian Eliteserien Fantasy Football
MTPockets
Treebeard

Re: Eliteserien RMT

Post by MTPockets »

Oxford NZ wrote: 23 May 2018, 06:49 At this stage I am saving a FT for a double next week but that would push a possible WC back to Gw13.
Sold Ohi a couple a GW's back and will look at him on WC. With Bendtner coming up for international duties I fancy Helland and Soderlund.
I dislike the format on FFS but they do have some good articles and the people on the Eliteserien chat are not as bad as the rest of the site.
Also planning for Soderlund when Bendtner leaves. Sold Helland previously as just wasn't living up to the price tag.
Could change as RBK form picks up but with so many value picks in this game doesn't appeal atm. Perhaps from gw15 (san, TIL, ran, STB, kbk).

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

It looks like the fate of most of us this week rest on the Rosenborg Brann clash.
I have relegated Wormgoor to the bench and played two RBK, where many have stayed with the triple Brann line up. Both are risky strategies but both equally valid picks in this league of uncertainty. (I could be tempted to change my team name to something similar to that).
Pedersen seems to be the template Kaptein pick this week and Johnson's yellow card not hurting too much as he is so well owned. I am hoping the template will break up soon with fixture changes and form or it will be very hard to advance.
Good luck to all in the FISO league with the rest of the game week anyway. I am off to book a seat behind the sofa for the match.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

WC activated due to co pilot error :shock: (The wife saved my team and shut down my computer when trying to be helpful).
Change of formation to a 442 if I can hold off on expenditure for the front three.
Any recommendations for sub 4.5m defenders appreciated.
0.1 itb at the moment as i lost team value with the shut down.

McD Falch
Wormgoor, Reginiussen, Tonne, Tollas and a 4.5 to replace Eggen Hedenstad

Reginiussen, Akintola, (sub Kallevag ) and replacements for MGP and Heltne Nilsen.

Soderlund, Pedersen and a playing bench replacement for Mortensen.

Ohi and Eric Ulland Andersen will come into play soon (ish) I guess and planning on bringing Sam Johnson back for GW15, looking at RBK, SO8, Haugesund, Sarpsborg players atm but I have no real plan going forward.

MTPockets
Treebeard

Post by MTPockets »

Pros/cons for both RBK and Brann. Flipped a coin in the end and benched Hovland over Wormgoor, for that triple Brann line up.
Not sure about expectations from sub 4.5 defs but re. planning may want to find extra £ for Haugesund - play Sandefjord twice in next 4 games (with LSK, stb in between)

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

44 all out this week. My captain, Pedersen, the pick of the bunch with 16 points along with Aasmundsen 8 and Dan Ulvestad with 6. Lokberg with a no show unfortunately and the rest a string of one or two points. Think I might have to look at strengthening my bench in the coming weeks.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

37 including 4 of the bench from Wormgoor and Mortensen to go. I picked the wrong result from RBK Brann but still holding OR and with auto subs and Mortensen to come maybe a small green.
Best on FISO is Gav's Gunners with 49 and Ohi to go. :-)
^TBL my bench is too expensive so I am down grading on my WC. One sub will be Heltne Nilsen at 4.8, is a steady player and picks up the odd bonus point for Brann.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

46 all out thanks to Mortensen and a sub appearance from Wormgoor to replace Asen.
9th of June for the next round so time to reset my team with the WC.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

It's been disastrous for me lately, I can't pick a captain to save my life. My bench score is depressing, would be so much better off if I'd started the right players. It's very tempting to panic now, so need to remain level headed. Very close to shelving Ohi, he isn't worth the money on current form and I'm missing out on mid points.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Tacalabala wrote: 29 May 2018, 07:51 It's been disastrous for me lately, I can't pick a captain to save my life. My bench score is depressing, would be so much better off if I'd started the right players. It's very tempting to panic now, so need to remain level headed. Very close to shelving Ohi, he isn't worth the money on current form and I'm missing out on mid points.
Ohi is coming into form and will be a viable pick going forward. We are all missing out on mid field points atm but no need for panic just yet, I have just destroyed my team trying to shuffle a WC squad and the choices are endless.
The only player I would not have from your squad is your 3.9 reserve goal keeper Heggland, all the rest are good picks and I could copy your team for the next two weeks quite happily.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

I wish I had as much confidence as you in them!

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

I am on WC and am trying to build a balanced team cash wise. There is loads of data on FISO regarding FPL but the Eliteserien could be different. At present my spend for a 442 ( rotating 433)
Goal keepers 4.5 and 5.0 - This is 0.5 more than I would spend in FPL but at this stage of the season McD and Linde rotating has worked out OK. I am now on McD and Falch and will rotate them to hope to gain the best value. I did contemplate Hansen but at 6.1 not great points per million and Ostbo too expensive as cover.
The purchase price of my defenders is 27.6 with a huge amount of TV gain tied up in Wormgoor. Selling price is 28.5 and a current value of 28.8 The bench defender cost is high at 5.2 selling price and 4.7 purchase price . One premium at 7.0 and Wormgoor.

Mids cost me 30.8 and have current value of 31.6 but I am looking at saving cash up front and spending more in midfield.

The three forwards total 31 in purchase cost and have only gained me 0.1 in selling price because I have used my free transfers to change them recently. The current value is a gain of 0.4 so if any of them go up by 0.1 that will instantly benefit my selling price.
I am hoping for a gain in price for Mortensen following his points last GW so I can ship him out and down grade for a budget reserve 6.5 to spend more in midfield.
Comments appreciated on spend.
Sorry for the rambling post but I am sitting in a digger with my phone and waiting for trucks to load so just making the most of my time with a few notes.
0.3 itb is a bit light so spending on mids will be funded by down grading a forward.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Tacalabala wrote: 29 May 2018, 17:15 I wish I had as much confidence as you in them!
If I geet Ohi in on WC this week I will have 9 of your starting 11 in my squad. I have considered Mortensen to Ohi as it only costs me 0.3 and i like Ohi.
The other alternative is to down grade Mortensen and go 442 instead of 433.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Eliteserien Fantasy”