To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FanDuel now in the UK

FanDuel - Daily Fantasy Football
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

FanDuel now in the UK

Post by admin »

FanDuel UK now offers One-Day Fantasy Premier League games for UK fantasy football fans.

One-day fantasy football. Real money prizes.
No season-long commitment - leagues last just one matchday
Go head-to-head with other Premier League fans for real money
Pick a new lineup every time - enter as many leagues as you like
Over £25,000 will be paid out this coming game-week. Leagues start at just £1.
First contests begin when the Premier League season kicks off on Saturday August 13th.

admin
FISO Administrator

Re: FanDuel now in the UK

Post by admin »

Doesn't look like this contest will fill but FanDuel are keeping the prizes at £15,000 so you can get more value for your entry fee today.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

FanDuel Entry deadline is 3pm today.

pentecost55
Cheetah

Post by pentecost55 »

apologies....wrong thread :mrgreen:
Last edited by pentecost55 on 14 Aug 2016, 00:55, edited 1 time in total.

ScholesJunior
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2865336/history

Post by ScholesJunior »

15 on the bench.
Jakupovic3 Hojberg1 Amat5 Kingsley6
Jakupovic will be subbed in for mandanda

tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tommyk7 »

Anyone go for Willian?

JLH
FISOhead

Post by JLH »

why does this thread pop up everytime I log in?

LenH
Grumpy Old Man

Post by LenH »

God knows, same here.

JLH
FISOhead

Post by JLH »

LenH wrote:God knows, same here.
So annoying :evil:

bs3ac
Treebeard

Post by bs3ac »

Currently my teams are the top two in a works league. Used all my three transfers now as only two weeks until they renew. Worth the risk.

Mahrez(out) Hazard(in)
Gray(out) Negredo(in)
Shaw(out) Terry(in)

Going for the extra points in tomorrows game. Predicting Hazard to be the magic man. Keeping all my City players in based on the extra fixtures.

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Post by bennyc »

Good game. Catastrophically bad customer service.

chrispyb
Grumpy Old Man

Post by chrispyb »

Agreed Benny...makes the old Totel football guys look good! I entered teams last week, won a bit and tried to enter this but can't! This is because I am not verified apparently so a couple f emails to customer service and they confirmed that I have to go through the compliance checks. Done all that, emailed back 3 times and they have never got back back to me and I can't enter teams or withdraw the £175 in my account!

abdulno2
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: Weekly dream team winner 1x

Post by abdulno2 »

horrendous customer service, the same has happened to me! I won a prize, then a week later apparently there was inconsistent activity coming from my account?! absoloute nonsense, im glad to know im not the only one

vinnyutd6899
Grumpy Old Man

Post by vinnyutd6899 »

Any decent fanduel forums discussing tactics please?

Won £3.80 at weekend 8-) haha

FanDuel
Cheetah

Post by FanDuel »

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far on FanDuel, we're really excited to have our UK product fully up and running. I just wanted to address some of the points made above, as we're keen to offer the best customer service possible, while maintaining compliance with regulation.

We appreciate the concerns in regards to verification and participation. We don't for a second want to restrict any legitimate attempts to play our game, we're here to make football more enjoyable after all. Security and compliance of accounts is of utmost importance to us and we are legally obliged to make sure these processes are carried out correctly and efficiently, making FanDuel a safe environment for all.

We are committed to make sure that we can reduce any hassle or annoyance in these processes and will continue to strive to reduce this further. Feedback from our customers is vital though, it won't be ignored and we're appreciative of anything to help us make the game better for you.

For security reasons we can’t discuss your personal account in a public forum, but contact us at uksupport@fanduel.com and we'll endeavour to help

One final note - As a long time member of FISO myself, and a former OFL Games Manager, It's great to be a part of the community here again.

Alden Smith
FanDuel UK Customer Service

abdulno2
Kevin and Perry

Post by abdulno2 »

FanDuel wrote:Thanks to everyone who has participated so far on FanDuel, we're really excited to have our UK product fully up and running. I just wanted to address some of the points made above, as we're keen to offer the best customer service possible, while maintaining compliance with regulation.

We appreciate the concerns in regards to verification and participation. We don't for a second want to restrict any legitimate attempts to play our game, we're here to make football more enjoyable after all. Security and compliance of accounts is of utmost importance to us and we are legally obliged to make sure these processes are carried out correctly and efficiently, making FanDuel a safe environment for all.

We are committed to make sure that we can reduce any hassle or annoyance in these processes and will continue to strive to reduce this further. Feedback from our customers is vital though, it won't be ignored and we're appreciative of anything to help us make the game better for you.

For security reasons we can’t discuss your personal account in a public forum, but contact us at uksupport@fanduel.com and we'll endeavour to help

One final note - As a long time member of FISO myself, and a former OFL Games Manager, It's great to be a part of the community here again.

Alden Smith
I mean this post has clearly been ignore, just like my last 10000 emails for my random and illegitimate suspension. I said I'd literally said you my Dna to get verified! Anywho, this post is just for show and I think you and the team have been complacent about handling customer service enquiries as there has been little to no communication between you and other members. Anywho continue to destroy the games reputation, unlike draft kings, the American players won't bail out incompetent customer service.

FanDuel
Cheetah

Post by FanDuel »

abdulno2 wrote:
FanDuel wrote:Thanks to everyone who has participated so far on FanDuel, we're really excited to have our UK product fully up and running. I just wanted to address some of the points made above, as we're keen to offer the best customer service possible, while maintaining compliance with regulation.

Alden Smith
I mean this post has clearly been ignore, just like my last 10000 emails for my random and illegitimate suspension. I said I'd literally said you my Dna to get verified! Anywho, this post is just for show and I think you and the team have been complacent about handling customer service enquiries as there has been little to no communication between you and other members. Anywho continue to destroy the games reputation, unlike draft kings, the American players won't bail out incompetent customer service.

As I mentioned, it would be unfair to discuss any individual accounts on a public forum, however I can assure you that the experience you have had is not typical of most users, but there is good reason for this.

As much as we need to keep the site safe and comply with regulations we also need to recognize the user experience and make sure that we don't ask users to just through hoops if there's no need. We also need to communicate the requirements and processes, because we're here to help our users out, not make things more difficult.

Therefore we've made our verification policy more prominent on our FAQ's page:
https://ukfanduel.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ ... ion-Policy
https://ukfanduel.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ ... -identity-

We're being proactive in contacting unverified users who we need verification from, so there's no late surprises when entering line-ups. We're also continuing to try and reduce the number of users that require verification. Again it's balance of security and user experience, but as a new business in the UK football industry we do have to vigilant, with the potential for suspicious financial activity and fraud. We'll continue to monitor this and I'll make sure the ideals of great customer service is consistently applied.

abdulno2
Kevin and Perry

Post by abdulno2 »

FanDuel wrote:
abdulno2 wrote:

Alden Smith

As I mentioned, it would be unfair to discuss any individual accounts on a public forum, however I can assure you that the experience you have had is not typical of most users, but there is good reason for this.

As much as we need to keep the site safe and comply with regulations we also need to recognize the user experience and make sure that we don't ask users to just through hoops if there's no need. We also need to communicate the requirements and processes, because we're here to help our users out, not make things more difficult.

Therefore we've made our verification policy more prominent on our FAQ's page:
https://ukfanduel.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ ... ion-Policy
https://ukfanduel.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ ... -identity-

We're being proactive in contacting unverified users who we need verification from, so there's no late surprises when entering line-ups. We're also continuing to try and reduce the number of users that require verification. Again it's balance of security and user experience, but as a new business in the UK football industry we do have to vigilant, with the potential for suspicious financial activity and fraud. We'll continue to monitor this and I'll make sure the ideals of great customer service is consistently applied.

I've verified my self 108000000000000 times, sent my passport, billing proof even a sexy selfie (shaved my facial hair just for it). Anyway this is pathetic, my brother experienced the same problems and we've never ever had problems with fantasy football and as you can see above another person had similar issues. I'm not going to attempt to do anything, your support team are literally ignoring my emails and failed to explain properly anything. Such lack of clarification has left me infuriated and I do not wish to chase this matter anymore, my username is the same as my fiso one, if you want, then you can try, however I've given up the battle for this mediocre fantasy application.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

FanDuel UK are offering £5 free to all new players with no deposit required.

The offer will end at midday on Saturday, ahead of contest start.

The promo code for this offer is: FIVER

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

FanDuel UK are running an exclusive £1,000 free roll for all users who register and deposit between now and next Thursday. Users who deposit £400 or more will get two additional entries into the contest. The free roll will take place next weekend and the deadline for new players to qualify is midnight on Thursday 3rd November. To qualify for the free-roll use this link.

FanDuelTips.co.uk
Cheetah
FS Record: Top 1000

Post by FanDuelTips.co.uk »

Fandueltips.co.uk launched today and is full of really awesome hints and tips for picking the most effective players.

There is also a new Form Guide http://fandueltips.co.uk/the-form-guide to keep track of player's performance so no more relying on the pesky "Average PPG" numbers.

FanDuelTips.co.uk
Cheetah

vinnyutd6899 wrote:Any decent fanduel forums discussing tactics please?

Won £3.80 at weekend 8-) haha

Check out www.fandueltips.co.uk - great form guide and tips for picking differentials this week. Currently up £480 in the last 4 weeks in just the main contests..

revvies
Wideboy
FS Record: Won £50 on fstakes once.

Post by revvies »

Hello fiso,
i have been playing fanduel / draftkings Daily FF since they started in uk, mondogoal before that.
i am up slightly in winnings so this doesnt come from a losing point of view.
i would like members thoughts on my question.
would it be possible for staff at opta ( whom provide all stats across the sites ) to intentionally skew the data. whether by omitting a stat, not recording a tackle hear and there, recording chance created when there wasn't, etc.
Those type of stats provide half the points in fanduel.
the point of opta staff doing it is, would it not be possible for staff to play DFF sites indirectly ( i.e through a friend)
i would appreciate anyone who is interested in daily fantasy football views on this?

FanDuelTips.co.uk
Cheetah

revvies wrote:Hello fiso,
i have been playing fanduel / draftkings Daily FF since they started in uk, mondogoal before that.
would it be possible for staff at opta ( whom provide all stats across the sites ) to intentionally skew the data. whether by omitting a stat, not recording a tackle hear and there, recording chance created when there wasn't, etc.
the point of opta staff doing it is, would it not be possible for staff to play DFF sites indirectly ( i.e through a friend)
i would appreciate anyone who is interested in daily fantasy football views on this?
Interesting thought Revvies. While I'm not sure how one might prove any of that, having played it since the start too I like to think of it as legit. I watch a lot of football and analyse the points for nearly every game for my site www.fandueltips.co.uk and on the whole when I review the player stats I feel they are quite fair.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

dweiko

Post by dweiko »

revvies wrote:Hello fiso,
Good question! They can but why would they? Plus it is really risky I would assume!

FanDuel
Cheetah

Post by FanDuel »

Hey Guys,

Just to give you a heads up, we've currently got a lot of overlay for our contests tonight and since many are guaranteed to run there's some real value on offer and over £10,000 up for grabs.
https://fanduel.co.uk/contests

If you're new to FanDuel, then there's a few offers you can take advantage of:
Enter code 10FOR30 on sign-up, deposit and play with £10 and we'll top up your account with £5 every week for the next four weeks, for free!
Terms: https://ukfanduel.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ ... ffer-Terms

Enter code SECONDSHOT and we'll refund your first contest if you lose, up to £10!
https://ukfanduel.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ ... Conditions

It would be great to get more of the FISO community involved, and we're happy to take any feedback from anyone who has tried us out already.
Enjoy the games!

FanDuel

GaiCor
Cheetah

Post by GaiCor »

no luck for me. 10 out of 14 are lost

bettowin
Cheetah
FS Record: soccer

Post by bettowin »

I was lucky and won 7 from 8, but I still prefer a win-win strategy like arbitrage situations

pulpfiction
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in phase dream team europe, 3rd november manager of the month

Post by pulpfiction »

FanDuel NOT now in the UK.

Part of a recent email.

Unfortunately, we will not be offering contests in the UK this upcoming season. We hope to be back in the future, bringing you more of the games you love.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanDuel UK”