To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Major Daily Fantasy Sports provider, DraftKings, Launches in the UK

Daily Fantasy Sports from DraftKings UK.
the-postman
fiso banshee
FS Record: fiso road to rio champ--sdt weekly winner 2015-jm elite league 3rd 14/15--sdt monthly r up 2016-
too many bbm wins to remember :-)

Re: Major Daily Fantasy Sports provider, DraftKings, Launches in the UK

Post by the-postman »

so is this site any good then guys ?

with things like this im always looking for fiso regulars and there thorough feedback before I dip my toe in

payetme
FISOhead
FS Record: 4-1

Post by payetme »

the-postman wrote:so is this site any good then guys ?

with things like this im always looking for fiso regulars and there thorough feedback before I dip my toe in
yeah its solid. I've been playing on it for a couple of years

payetme
FISOhead
FS Record: 4-1

Post by payetme »

the-postman wrote:so is this site any good then guys ?

yeah its solid. I've been playing on it for a couple of years

pulpfiction
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in phase dream team europe, 3rd november manager of the month

Post by pulpfiction »

Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist.

https://draftkingsfc.com/dktv/play-draf ... senal-way/

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

DraftKings announcement:

SUMMER OF FOOTBALL

Wednesday saw the introduction of two new tournaments to our football product, extending its global offering this summer to UEFA European Championships (Euro 2016) and Copa America. Football fans can now reserve a place in UEFA Euro 2016 contests, which commences June 10.

DraftKings is also proud to offer contests for this years’ Copa America tournament that is being held in the USA.

Including Euro 2016 and Copa America, DraftKings now offers a total of seven leagues and tournaments across Premier League, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Major League Soccer and Liga MX contests.

PRODUCT UPDATE: NEW FOOTBALL FORMAT
For the launch of their ‘Summer of Football’ contests, DraftKings are also implementing product changes to the platform to further enhance the user experience. One of the main product feature changes is that users will now select an eight-man squad consisting of a goalkeeper, two defenders, two midfielders, two forwards and one utility player adding more engagement to the daily fantasy game. Point scoring has also been improved; check out our help section for full details.

twhelan22
Treebeard

Post by twhelan22 »

mad dog wrote: 19 Feb 2016, 14:08 I'll download the app and have a trial this weekend see how I got on. I did play Mondogoal but you get quite a few who just enter tons of teams, several identical and it kind of ruins it for me
It might be frustrating at first glance when you see mass multi entry. However, it's actually often a losing strategy for all but the best players, particularly when you enter an identical team multiple times.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

As an aside, I'm booked to host a corporate quiz for draftkings London in a few weeks time. I prefer season long games to DFS but will be keen to find out how they are planning to expand, and indeed if they have any plans for longer format contests.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “DraftKings UK”