To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Taca's Euro 2012 Pairs Sidegame - TheTon & Isalla Win!

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by UEFA's or FIFA's official website e.g. Champions League and World Cup Fantasy Football
Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017 & 2024, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018

Re: Taca's Euro 2012 Pairs Sidegame - TheTon & Isalla Win!

Post by Spencer4 »

Are we doing this again Taca?

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

I can't make it run on the new one, so it's not looking likely. I'll keep looking to see if there are alternative games which might allow it. Sorry about that.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Tacalabala wrote:I can't make it run on the new one, so it's not looking likely. I'll keep looking to see if there are alternative games which might allow it. Sorry about that.
Is that simply because each player doesn't appear to have a unique URL for their 'team history' as in previous years and FPL, or something more sinister? If we just need to gather scores won't a league table suffice?

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Stemania wrote:
Tacalabala wrote:I can't make it run on the new one, so it's not looking likely. I'll keep looking to see if there are alternative games which might allow it. Sorry about that.
Is that simply because each player doesn't appear to have a unique URL for their 'team history' as in previous years and FPL, or something more sinister? If we just need to gather scores won't a league table suffice?
That, and the generally poor reputation that the Champions League game had and don't even get me started on the WC game a couple of years ago! Really don't understand UEFA.com, why break something that didn't need fixing?!

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

I do quite like the fact it's FPL-like, not a change your team and captain every day malarchy though. Have to admit, when I had a quick look I encountered all kinds of problems trying to make transfers etc - basically every time I tried to transfer out my captain (or players from two different positions, or a player on the pitch and one on the bench) it just simply didn't make the change. Had to do it one by one in the end and move captain to someone else first. I know the squads haven't been finalised yet so there might be more they add, but farcical really.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “UEFA.com & FIFA.com Fantasy Football”