To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Victor Moses (Stoke/Chelsea)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Victor Moses (Stoke/Chelsea)

Post by From4corners »

Yes, my main man many years ago when playing for Wigan :D
Mo Bot wrote:Why do Chelsea never sell him? I believe they have loaned him out AND given him a new contract. Realistically he'll never be in their plans.
Good question, shows another form of ridiculousness of football in England :roll: All these transfers in this country, Chelsea mainly with all those ludicrious and vague loan players and Manchester United is not far behind anymore (especially this season). :roll:

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

Well look what could have been if Chelsea merely loaned Matic to Porto and De Bruyne to Wolfsburg. I've always liked Moses and I'm fairly certain he isn't in the same bracket but still has a good bit of potential.

Goal line wreck
Kevin and Perry

Post by Goal line wreck »

Matic was at benfica and part a transfer deal. KDB needed to leave in order to play regular football. Same as lukaku. Chelsea do okay. Good to see top players like Loftus- cheek and zouma getting game time.

Goal line wreck
Kevin and Perry

Post by Goal line wreck »

Stemania wrote:Looks like WHU are also signing winger Antonio from Nottingham Forest.

That's quite some competition in midfield now with Obiang/Noble/Kouyate/Song/Moses/Payet/Antonio/Lanzini, especially if they go for the 4312 they started the season with. A bit better if they stick with the 4321 from last week.

Maybe Moses might get a shot of starting alongside Sakho if they go two up top? Though Jelavic/Zarate are decent competition until Carroll is fit again. :?
Valencia is there too but returning from injury . it will be a few months before we see the pacey Ecuadorian.
Moses along with jelavic are a definite contender upfront as sakho has a lot of of discipline issues both on and off field. Sakho is on bail. And already this season has been sent off for violent conduct. Having been arrested yes twice and allegations of extreme threatening behavior hes not really a stable prospect. I think that explains his start to the season and also why West Ham have brought in such attack minded players

Moses can get goals that's for sure but have to see consistency and attitude .

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

Goal line wreck wrote:Matic was at benfica and part a transfer deal. KDB needed to leave in order to play regular football. Same as lukaku. Chelsea do okay. Good to see top players like Loftus- cheek and zouma getting game time.
Yea I meant Benfica and the point was if he was a loan the club wouldn't have to spend so much to get him back. KDB as well could've been a loan job.

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

Bump again. A goal and assist in 1 and a bit appearances is good enough for me,

Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: yes

Post by ... »

Victim of the magical 59th minute substitution though. Question marks over the game time he will get.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Jarvis is a similar player at Norwich isn't he? And more guaranteed game time id have thought.

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

It's time for the annual bump of the Moses bandwagon thread. Started three in a row for Chelsea and priced at the tricky 5.5 range.

Mod request (again) - could the topic be changed back to the originally intended "Moses bandwagon thread" title please? It got caught up in the controversial "player profile - " phase.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Isn't there at least some threat from either Willian or Azpilcueta (once Zouma is fit again)? I see I was cynical last season too :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”