To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FPL Prayer Mat

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Re: FPL Prayer Mat

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Second half goals and assists for Sterling and Aguero with no Gundogan or KDB involvement please Lord. Failing that a RLC haul tomorrow would truly be a blessing.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

Oh might my FPL God. I ask that you show your incredible power by helping city concede against Newcastle. I would also receive a wonderful bounty of further sterling attacking returns if it is your will

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

A prayer to the great and powerful gods of FPL. Please let Sir Harry train well during his rest and his price to drop 0.3 by the GW22 deadline. If this can not happen please PM me so I can buy LLorente when he starts against Swansea and West ham.
Wishing Eriksen and Vertonghen a merry Christmas a Very happy GW22 would be great as well.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

Please oh great and powerful FPL god. You have witnessed my discipline, faith and kindness to morata through hard times. Please reward me with a morata hattrick against stoke today, as well as a United win with goals from Pogba and lingard

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Oxford NZ wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 05:42 A prayer to the great and powerful gods of FPL. Please let Sir Harry train well during his rest and his price to drop 0.3 by the GW22 deadline.
And Lulu do enough to stop his Price from dropping before I get 'Arry de Doorsoff.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Oh wise and all-knowing FPL Gods, I beseech you today to bestow guidance upon one of your flock, the faltering Brother Conte, who, in his demented ravings, hath benched my captain, Brother Hazard, leaving me waiting on Brother Salah's points at vice.

I pray for a trio of subs in the Chelsea match to keep Brother Hazard on the bench: any three of the Brothers Bakayoko, Batshuayi, Christensen, Fàbregas or Zappacosta from Brother Conte's flock will suffice.

I thank you, your humble and regretful servant, Brother Beard.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Christ's son can stay on the bench, I want my 3rd subs points :lol:

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

I'm not a religious man but I think I may have become a convert today.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 16:37 I'm not a religious man but I think I may have become a convert today.
Or pervert?

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

blahblah wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 16:38
Pirlo's Beard wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 16:37 I'm not a religious man but I think I may have become a convert today.
Or pervert?

I became that long ago. :lol:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 16:50
blahblah wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 16:38
Or pervert?

I became that long ago. :lol:
I am too polite to paint you with my brush :lol:

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 16:20 Oh wise and all-knowing FPL Gods, I beseech you today to bestow guidance upon one of your flock, the faltering Brother Conte, who, in his demented ravings, hath benched my captain, Brother Hazard, leaving me waiting on Brother Salah's points at vice.

I pray for a trio of subs in the Chelsea match to keep Brother Hazard on the bench: any three of the Brothers Bakayoko, Batshuayi, Christensen, Fàbregas or Zappacosta from Brother Conte's flock will suffice.

I thank you, your humble and regretful servant, Brother Beard.

Why does it work for you? :roll:

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Joccki_10 wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 17:00 Why does it work for you? :roll:

Believe me, I'm as stunned as anyone.

I don't even believe in prayer. :lol:

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Well I don't need to say a lot here :arrow: Pogba is my VC; need a goal from him to just about make this a below average week. :lol:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Loads of points for Jones, Pog and Lulu will go a way to make up for last GW's debacle.....

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

I come to you on my knees. Please oh great and powerful FPL gods, do not continue to smite me. A clean sheet from mustafi, a goal from sterling, and city conceding is all I ask of you

FranckKessie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by FranckKessie »

Coutinho and Firmino in starting 11 would be a nice little new years gift:)

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Let him make the sellers grimace and make me proud! :mrgreen:

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker

FPL Prayer Mat

Post by Joccki_10 »

Ruth_NZ wrote:Image

Let him make the sellers grimace and make me proud! Image

I sold him last season before the Arsenal game. Think he got an 11-pointer then (goal, cleanie, max bps).

I sold him now. You should be good. Image

Pulpy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Pulpy »

Dear FPL Gods, may I ask you to guide Paul Pogba to score today for Manchester United? I have sacrificed plenty of points to others in recent weeks if that helps. :wink:

kingofpop
Treebeard

Post by kingofpop »

Arnold assist not added ???????

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

kingofpop wrote: 01 Jan 2018, 17:06 Arnold assist not added ???????

The Gods are indifferent.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker

Post by Joccki_10 »

Pulpy wrote:Dear FPL Gods, may I ask you to guide Paul Pogba to score today for Manchester United? I have sacrificed plenty of points to others in recent weeks if that helps. :wink:

Hmm... Satisfied?

oxxi1234
Wideboy

Post by oxxi1234 »

Please please please let Kane play both games + actually please let Masuaku, Son and Cresswell to not miss a game this GW also.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

FranckKessie wrote: 01 Jan 2018, 12:55 Coutinho and Firmino in starting 11 would be a nice little new years gift:)
I think you have to be more specific. Please let them play 61 + minutes in GW23 a couple of goals and assist or three ( and for the rest of the season please) would be nice. Now the gods have rested them in GW22 this should be possible thanks in advance.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

oxxi1234 wrote: 01 Jan 2018, 19:29 Please please please let Kane play both games + actually please let Masuaku, Son and Cresswell to not miss a game this GW also.
You have to be more specific. We ask you, oh mighty FPL gods for Kane to play both games and score more than 2 goals this gameweek.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

A couple of my ml rivals forgot to set their teams up so either don't have Kane or have him as 3rd sub! C'mon big man strike down upon these forgetful men.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Lots of my ml rivals forgot to set their teams so either forgot to get Kane, didn't captain him or have him as third sub! C'mon big fella strike down these forgetful men.

Pulpy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Pulpy »

Joccki_10 wrote: 01 Jan 2018, 19:27
Pulpy wrote:Dear FPL Gods, may I ask you to guide Paul Pogba to score today for Manchester United? I have sacrificed plenty of points to others in recent weeks if that helps. :wink:

Hmm... Satisfied?
Very although as a fellow Hazard owner I think it is only right and fair that Ruth_NZ's wish is granted too. :wink:

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker

Post by Joccki_10 »

Pulpy wrote:
Joccki_10 wrote: 01 Jan 2018, 19:27

Hmm... Satisfied?
Very although as a fellow Hazard owner I think it is only right and fair that Ruth_NZ's wish is granted too. :wink:

If Sané gets a goal I’m fine with that. :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”