To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Should I BB this DGW?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Re: Should I BB this DGW?

Post by Ruth_NZ »

PokerGod1900 wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote:
PokerGod1900 wrote:Ruth - what’s your thoughts on a bench boost of McCarthy Adams Dallas Raphinha?
Playable but borderline. If you have 0.3m spare, a hit for Adams :arrow: Antonio would make it better.
What are your thoughts on Raphinha to Foden for a -4? Already taken a -8.
The -8 is irrelevant. I think if there was ever a time for Foden it is now and I'd probably do it. In fact I'm pretty sure I would.

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

I played WC 15, FH 18, to give flexibility for 19.

Martinez
Coufal Justin
Ayling
Salah(c) Bruno(v) Son Grealish Soucek
Kane Antonio

McCarthy Bamford Bednarek Taylor

No point in BB. I could TC Salah, but keeping in hand. Will use BB after 2nd WC to get 15 doublers; TC at some point for a mini double.

nufctoon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by nufctoon »

TC Salah or BB Meslier, Dallas, Walker-Peters and Bamford. Hard to decide.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

In the end i decided I would BB unless some early team new indicated Allioski would be dropped,
Well i slept in and missed the deadline. So praying for Leicester to score against Southampton.

DavidLloydIsAHero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2014/15 1757th FPL
Formerly David Luiz Is A Hero

Post by DavidLloydIsAHero »

Dawson's paid back the BB enabling hit, 7 fixtures to rack up the points

nufctoon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by nufctoon »

nufctoon wrote: 16 Jan 2021, 10:46 TC Salah or BB Meslier, Dallas, Walker-Peters and Bamford. Hard to decide.
Thank god I TCd Salah :lol:

carver
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 50k last 4 seasons . Mr Consistent

Post by carver »

I’m reminded that no matter how well you plan for BB and get DGW players in, the 4 weakest players who would have been on your bench in a normal week are mainly a bit crap and will probably let you down ....

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

I generally find that with all 15 of my squad tbh :roll:

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Unfortunately Leeds guys ruined the BB this week. Oh and Johnstone of course. Looks like 8 points for mine.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

You may yet get a game from Johnstone. Apparently he was back in training already but yesterday came a bit soon.

finkelele
Treebeard

Post by finkelele »

I forgot to press the "Save Your Team" button this GW, so I still have my Bench Boost chip left! Now I need to plan for the next ones... fast! But I'm stupid I think, I don't get it when there will be more DGWs. Can someone help and tell me the different possibilities? :)

Surely it won't be the same teams as this GW, GW19? And now I want to get rid of the expensive bench players and maximize the starting eleven price, but that will have to wait until I've played my bench boost I feel like. Want to have a DGW with BB NOW! When?

SteveieB123
Red & Blue Braces

Post by SteveieB123 »

finkelele wrote: 19 Jan 2021, 21:03 I forgot to press the "Save Your Team" button this GW, so I still have my Bench Boost chip left! Now I need to plan for the next ones... fast! But I'm stupid I think, I don't get it when there will be more DGWs. Can someone help and tell me the different possibilities? :)

Surely it won't be the same teams as this GW, GW19? And now I want to get rid of the expensive bench players and maximize the starting eleven price, but that will have to wait until I've played my bench boost I feel like. Want to have a DGW with BB NOW! When?
By no means an expert around here BUT I believe 26 is next up (unless some randoms get thrown in somewhere?) Potentially Villa Burnley city Fulham Tottenham Everton Leeds and Everton....stand to be corrected!!!

finkelele
Treebeard

Post by finkelele »

SteveieB123 wrote: 22 Jan 2021, 00:54
finkelele wrote: 19 Jan 2021, 21:03 I forgot to press the "Save Your Team" button this GW, so I still have my Bench Boost chip left! Now I need to plan for the next ones... fast! But I'm stupid I think, I don't get it when there will be more DGWs. Can someone help and tell me the different possibilities? :)

By no means an expert around here BUT I believe 26 is next up (unless some randoms get thrown in somewhere?) Potentially Villa Burnley city Fulham Tottenham Everton Leeds and Everton....stand to be corrected!!!
Exactly that type of answer I wanted! Thanks a lot! But I'm not sure how much I believe it hehe. Maybe now you know even more?

SteveieB123
Red & Blue Braces

Post by SteveieB123 »

finkelele wrote: 28 Jan 2021, 19:39
Exactly that type of answer I wanted! Thanks a lot! But I'm not sure how much I believe it hehe. Maybe now you know even more?
Afraid nothing been confirmed As far as I know bud.

Would expect some or all of the previously mentioned to get an extra game though.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”