To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Help/Clarification for Next BGW and DGW

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Help/Clarification for Next BGW and DGW

Post by fred1266 »

GW18 i was find in fielding 8 players with losing Villa players i can now only field 8 and would have to take a -8 to field my initial 8. i know there was alot of talk going around that it should be saved for the next BGW so just looking to get a clear picture before using FH or taking the -8

so anywhere i can get more info for what is expected in the futere Blanks and double

thanks in advance

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Re: Help/Clarification for Next BGW and DGW

Post by Sutter Kane »

Very difficult to pinpoint whether FH will be more useful later so no-one can say if it is worth more points to keep it.

However, if you only have 5-6 players now, I'd definitely free hit otherwise you'll probably get destroyed this week.

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

Sutter Kane wrote: 12 Jan 2021, 11:30 Very difficult to pinpoint whether FH will be more useful later so no-one can say if it is worth more points to keep it.

However, if you only have 5-6 players now, I'd definitely free hit otherwise you'll probably get destroyed this week.
thanks kane i now checked again and see DCL flag so so now have 4 so guess that to much eat just to save FH,

flare2
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Consistently satisfactory

Post by flare2 »

I may not have fully understand but if you have to take a -8 hit to field 8 players I'd say the FH is a no brainer. If it's a -8 to field 11 then I'd do that and save the FH.

fred1266
Dumbledore

Post by fred1266 »

flare2 wrote: 12 Jan 2021, 12:13 I may not have fully understand but if you have to take a -8 hit to field 8 players I'd say the FH is a no brainer. If it's a -8 to field 11 then I'd do that and save the FH.
yea thanks

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”