To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW 15 Transfer Thread

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

GW 15 Transfer Thread

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

The time has come: Guaita :arrow: Meslier only a few months too late :lol:

Notned
FISO Knight

Re: GW 15 Transfer Thread

Post by Notned »

Most likely Mahrez/Vardy to Salah/Bamford. A week late!

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Mahrez and Telles to Salah and Coufal. Months too late, for a -4 as Mahrez dropped and therefore missing 0.1 for. a straight swap.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 19 Dec 2020, 14:49 The time has come: Guaita :arrow: Meslier only a few months too late :lol:
Bruno and Kane :arrow: Salah and Firmino for a hit might be more prudent though hmmmm.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 19 Dec 2020, 15:02 Bruno and Kane :arrow: Salah and Firmino for a hit might be more prudent though hmmmm.
Removing Bruno and Kane for a hit just sounds so wrong.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 19 Dec 2020, 15:52
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 19 Dec 2020, 15:02 Bruno and Kane :arrow: Salah and Firmino for a hit might be more prudent though hmmmm.
Removing Bruno and Kane for a hit just sounds so wrong.
Keeping Guaita sounds even worse :|

fixers
Wideboy

Post by fixers »

Bruno to Salah
Funded by Wilson to Brewster
Or maybe ings out if his injury looks bad

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

hmm. I could do Bruno to Rashford and Grealish to Salah for a hit. Worth it? that leaves me with Wilson though away to City. I was planning on doing Wilson to Bamford prior to today

tommyk71
Treebeard

Post by tommyk71 »

Probably Wilson :arrow: Bamford for the fixtures.

pokeface
Red & Blue Braces

Post by pokeface »

Either KDB or Bruno to Salah I think.

Will wait to see what Bruno looks like tomorrow.

Nailer6245
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nailer6245 »

Wildcarding next week, so this is my favourite kind of transfer: a one week punt! Strangely, with 0.1ITB I can't really see anything useful to do with it:

McCarthy (ful)
Robertson (WBA), Chilwell (ars), Walker-Peters (ful)
Salah (WBA), De Bruyne (NEW), Son (wol), Grealish (CRY)
Calvert-Lewin (shu), Bamford (BUR), Watkins (CRY).

Watkins -> Adams (ful) or Rodrigo (BUR)?
KDB -> Mane is appealing as KDB looks shattered, whereas Mane got a rest today and fancy Pool to batter West Brom at Anfield. Only have the exact funds though, so will be priced out when KDB drops tonight/tomorrow, and feels very risky to go a whole week early.

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

Wilson to Bamford looks like a no-brainer. Wilson has awful fixtures, Bamford has decent fixtures and his ownership always hurts me when he does well. On top of that I'm a Leeds fan.

Gross may also need a transfer, we'll see whether he plays tomorrow.

Lucky
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Lucky »

KDB :arrow: Sterling done!

Two price drops for KDB this week would definitely be worth it. Cash/ resale value seems so important this year!

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Nailer6245 wrote: Wildcarding next week, so this is my favourite kind of transfer: a one week punt! Strangely, with 0.1ITB I can't really see anything useful to do with it.
I'm in the same position regards the wildcard but not in any other way. Was going to remove Wilson for a 1-week punt (Antonio? Bamford? Watkins? Adams?) but I now also have Cavaleiro, James and Masuaku injured and Brewster lost in Wilderland. So it seems like Wilson's likely 2-pointer next week is the least of my worries. :roll:

Javahart
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Not troubling the leaders

Post by Javahart »

Just done double for free
Kdb > Salah
Justin>Dallas

£50m exact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthBankRedemption
Treebeard
FS Record: Dismal

Post by NorthBankRedemption »

From4corners wrote: 19 Dec 2020, 15:00 Mahrez and Telles to Salah and Coufal. Months too late, for a -4 as Mahrez dropped and therefore missing 0.1 for. a straight swap.

OUT
KDB
Cresswell

IN
Salah
Coufal

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

Pickford to McCarthy and if Gross does not start then he gets the heave ho to Soucek for a -4
Building to free hit 18 and bench boost 19

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

I brought in Stones instead of Coufal. Still running (away from the top) with three ManC players.

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

From4corners wrote: 20 Dec 2020, 08:23 I brought in Stones instead of Coufal. Still running (away from the top) with three ManC players.
Is Stones not at significant risk of rotation?

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

2 frees, £0.0m itb, but in a situation where I might need to waste one unfortunately. Current team;

McCarthy / (Forster)

Coufal / Targett / Dallas / (Kilman) / (Ferguson)

Salah / KdB / Fernandes / Son / Soucek

Kane / DCL / (Brewster)

I’d love to upgrade Kilman or Ferguson to have an extra bench option over Christmas, but with nothing in the bank I’m stuck there.

Can see the same happening next week, barring any injuries.

FranckKessie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by FranckKessie »

Sammy the Crab wrote: 20 Dec 2020, 08:40
From4corners wrote: 20 Dec 2020, 08:23 I brought in Stones instead of Coufal. Still running (away from the top) with three ManC players.
Is Stones not at significant risk of rotation?
Stones is definitely a rotation risk. At the moment it looks like he is most preferred partner to Dias, but only take a bad game to change that. That said 4.8m is a steal for a City defender, and if you have playing subs it might be worth the gamble. Either he plays or he doesnt.

FranckKessie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by FranckKessie »

Bixer wrote: 20 Dec 2020, 08:48 2 frees, £0.0m itb, but in a situation where I might need to waste one unfortunately. Current team;

McCarthy / (Forster)

Kane / DCL / (Brewster)

I’d love to upgrade Kilman or Ferguson to have an extra bench option over Christmas, but with nothing in the bank I’m stuck there.

Hard to give specific advice other than loose a top-premium and upgrade the squad. But personal preferences likely have led to this squad-structure in first place :)

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

FranckKessie wrote: 20 Dec 2020, 09:17
Bixer wrote: 20 Dec 2020, 08:48 2 frees, £0.0m itb, but in a situation where I might need to waste one unfortunately. Current team;

McCarthy / (Forster)

Kane / DCL / (Brewster)

Hard to give specific advice other than loose a top-premium and upgrade the squad. But personal preferences likely have led to this squad-structure in first place :)
Agreed, and the structure looks to have served you well over the last few weeks, Bixer. That’s an impressive rise in ranking.
With many of the same players I bit the bullet and downgraded DCL. Since I did that he’s contributed every week but it’s only been one assist at a time. Everton’s fixtures remain variable and their 18/19 means for me he’s not currently essential. I do hide behind the sofa whenever Everton play though! Who instead, I don’t know, there are a range of options c.£6-6.5m with similar point predictions and it’d give you the ££ to upgrade a defender

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

FranckKessie wrote: 20 Dec 2020, 09:17Hard to give specific advice other than loose a top-premium and upgrade the squad. But personal preferences likely have led to this squad-structure in first place :)
I agree completely, but which one is the question! All seem unstoppable at the moment.

KdB perhaps underperforming the most at the moment, but similarly it feels like he’s on the cusp of a mega haul soon.

Sounds horrible but one of them getting injured would do me a big favour.

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

McCarthy / (Forster)

Kane / DCL / (Brewster)

Rather than burn one could you not downgrade Ferguson to Douglas to put another 0.1 in the bank?

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

GW 15 Transfer Thread

Post by jacksosi »

Bixer wrote:2 frees, £0.0m itb, but in a situation where I might need to waste one unfortunately. Current team;

McCarthy / (Forster)

Kane / DCL / (Brewster)

Soucek Image Curtis Jones perhaps?
Gives you 0.5ish for upgrades.

Or slight gamble on DCL to Antonio who is imminent to return and has a decent double.

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

2FTs, 0.7m

McCarthy Steer
Zouma Cancelo Cresswell Bednerek Targett
Salah KDB Grealish Greenwood Stephens
Vardy DCL Wilson

Wilson & Stephens :arrow: Bamford & Soucek

Had the exact cash so I've had to pull the trigger early. The original plan was to get in punts but I think it's better to just take the +0.2m team value ahead of WC16 since both Bamford and Soucek will likely be in my drafts and I already got in Greenwood last GW as a punt with shu, LEE, lei fixtures. All 3 outfield players on my bench should arguably be in my XI so not afraid of the random injury or two.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Was planning to roll, but erm, could be James out, or Lamptey out, or Cavaleiro out, or Konsa out, or Mitchell out. Take your pick!

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Bixer wrote: KdB perhaps underperforming the most at the moment, but similarly it feels like he’s on the cusp of a mega haul soon.

Sounds horrible but one of them getting injured would do me a big favour.
I've seen enough Man City games to realise that they won't be blowing many teams away this season. This doesn't necessarily mean they (or Kevin) are not playing well: I actually enjoy this development from Pep, it's Benitez-like. But it does mean Liverpool and Man United have more attacking intent in their style of play.

Cancelo is the best Man City right now imo, closely followed by Dias. KdB will get returns, but they'll be disappointing ultimately I think.

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

Joccki_10 wrote: 20 Dec 2020, 11:34 Was planning to roll, but erm, could be James out, or Lamptey out, or Cavaleiro out, or Konsa out, or Mitchell out. Take your pick!
Brutal, but at least Brewster starting makes keeping Cavaleiro easier.

I reckon jumping on TAA and having triple Liverpool early for what looks like the start of us pulling away from the rest of the teams could have a massive upside.
SirMattBugsby wrote: 20 Dec 2020, 11:43 I've seen enough Man City games to realise that they won't be blowing many teams away this season. This doesn't necessarily mean they (or Kevin) are not playing well: I actually enjoy this development from Pep, it's Benitez-like. But it does mean Liverpool and Man United have more attacking intent in their style of play.

Cancelo is the best Man City right now imo, closely followed by Dias. KdB will get returns, but they'll be disappointing ultimately I think.
+1, those 3 City players with WBA, SHU and bur after DGW19 makes planning for those with WC16 much easier imo.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”