To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Löwets of goals Foden Pérez’s today. Ant-onions make Deulofeu-sellers cry. GW35 scores!

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Re: Löwets of goals Foden Pérez’s today. Ant-onions make Deulofeu-sellers cry. GW35 scores!

Post by Sutter Kane »

87AK wrote: 22 Apr 2019, 08:51 Can see Aguero (C) having a field day against that Man Utd defence.
We've seen this before. Big teams get themselves up for the big games. Man U won't play like they did vs Everton. They'll give 100% and be a yard quicker all over the pitch. Yes they'll still probably be beaten but that Everton game is irrelevant. It'll be the Man U that played at home to Barcelona that will show up. I have Aguero and Sterling so not really too fussed how the game pans out but I'd say the first half will be very tight.

Notned
FISO Knight

Re: Löwets of goals Foden Pérez’s today. Ant-onions make Deulofeu-sellers cry. GW35 scores!

Post by Notned »

60, with 11 to go.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

Oh no, Valery on the bench. Wanted him either to start or not be in squad. Bet he comes on, and probably gets booked with Duffy sitting at sub1 - that would compound my current 35 point misery!!

Edit: And with Marcus 'not even in FPL' Barnes, a forward at RWB, Valery will come on to replace him or enable a change of formation. Awesome.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 18:55 Edit: And with Marcus 'not even in FPL' Barnes, a forward at RWB, Valery will come on to replace him or enable a change of formation. Awesome.
I'm confused, Barnes isn't playing?

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

what! That's weird. Valery's chances of coming on have gone from 99% to 91% now!! He was a RWB in two different websites I checked.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 20:28 what! That's weird. Valery's chances of coming on have gone from 99% to 91% now!! He was a RWB in two different websites I checked.
It's Ward-Prowse according to LiveScore. Barnes not even in squad.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 20:34
Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 20:28 what! That's weird. Valery's chances of coming on have gone from 99% to 91% now!! He was a RWB in two different websites I checked.
It's Ward-Prowse according to LiveScore. Barnes not even in squad.
Flashscores had Barnes in there. Doesn't matter, it's all changed now.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

Wish I'd 'printscreened' it! I'd be a millionaire. Mwahahah.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 20:38 Flashscores had Barnes in there.
You clearly need to switch to LiveScore. :wink:

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 18:55 Oh no, Valery on the bench. Wanted him either to start or not be in squad. Bet he comes on, and probably gets booked with Duffy sitting at sub1 - that would compound my current 35 point misery!!

Edit: And with Marcus 'not even in FPL' Barnes, a forward at RWB, Valery will come on to replace him or enable a change of formation. Awesome.
Well done Valery. Came on anyway for no reason even with Ings and Austin waiting - was he still ill or not? :lol:

51 whole points and Llorente decides to play 90 minutes before BBoost GW36, terrific. Now it's gone from code orange to code red: 6.5k to 11.5K with TC played. It's horrendous. Jimenez blank would be the cherry on this revolting cake... :cry:

30 points on my bench not my personal record though. A single gameweek of 34 holds that honour a couple of years ago!!

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

Mo Bot wrote: 20 Apr 2019, 20:13 51 with 17 to play. Green arrow is always welcome.
88 with 6 left. Still keeping it green

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Smurphy's Paw wrote: 21 Apr 2019, 18:01
Smurphy's Paw wrote: 20 Apr 2019, 21:09 58-4 with 16 to go
A belated thank you to Ryan and Duffy (& Deulofeu of course)
79 +3(Siggy) -4(hit)
12 to go
107(-4)
DDG and Kün to face each other. Boly, Doherty and Captain Jimi to go too

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

88 with Laporte, Doherty, Pogba, Laca, Aguero and captain Jimmy to play tomorrow night.

muldoon
FISOhead
FS Record: many years playing TFF, still learning the FPL ropes

Post by muldoon »

WC only last week and BB this, so miffed that Lloris didn't play 1st game, Valery only played a few mins over 2 games for 1pt, only 3 pts from Mane, Son didn't shine, had 3 players with only a single game this week, and so far its inconclusive whether Aguero (C) was a fail or not....so I guess I'm happy enough with 108 pts with Aguero (C), Lacazette, Jota and Kolasinac still to go.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Smurphy's Paw wrote:
Smurphy's Paw wrote: 21 Apr 2019, 18:01
Smurphy's Paw wrote: 20 Apr 2019, 21:09 58-4 with 16 to go
A belated thank you to Ryan and Duffy (& Deulofeu of course)
79 +3(Siggy) -4(hit)
12 to go
107(-4)
DDG and Kün to face each other. Boly, Doherty and Captain Jimi to go too
Nice one Smurphs.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 21:58 Now it's gone from code orange to code red: 6.5k to 11.5K with TC played. It's horrendous. Jimenez blank would be the cherry on this revolting cake... :cry:
Dude, tell me about it. My original plan (Plan A) was Murray :arrow: Jiménez and Bench Boost. What I settled on in the end was Deulofeu/Eriksen/Lukaku :arrow: Sterling/Jota/Jiménez (-8) and Sterling TC.

I'm currently 55 points worse off than I would be had I stuck with Plan A, which would be heartbreaking if it wasn't so utterly comical. :lol: I'm on 57 (-8) at the moment. Plan A would have me on 104 with no hits.

I have utterly sabotaged my own season.

Adelante
Treebeard

Post by Adelante »

86 (-8) with Aguero, Laporte, Jiminez and Jota to come. KDB out so he was a waste of a -4 hit! :(

Was all looking good with around 2 minutes to go of both games tonight but bloody Spurs and Watford done me out of 12 points worth of clean sheets and possibly some bonus points for Ryan.

I think for a BB dgw you need to be hoping for a three figure score. May scrape that before my hits points deduction, would have liked to be sitting here on high 90’s or just breaking a ton by now going into tomorrow nights games.

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

84 (-4) with 3 City (c) and 3 Wolves to play. Will be fuming of I don't make a century.

carver
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 50k last 4 seasons . Mr Consistent

Post by carver »

Boly, Jota, Jimenez, Laporte, Pogba, Monreal to play

snout
FISO Knight
FS Record: a slice of that cake, over there

Post by snout »

A measly BB 67 with 5 to play. Somehow still hanging on to a top 10K slot.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 23:55
Sutter Kane wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 21:58 Now it's gone from code orange to code red: 6.5k to 11.5K with TC played. It's horrendous. Jimenez blank would be the cherry on this revolting cake... :cry:
Dude, tell me about it. My original plan (Plan A) was Murray :arrow: Jiménez and Bench Boost. What I settled on in the end was Deulofeu/Eriksen/Lukaku :arrow: Sterling/Jota/Jiménez (-8) and Sterling TC.

I'm currently 55 points worse off than I would be had I stuck with Plan A, which would be heartbreaking if it wasn't so utterly comical. :lol: I'm on 57 (-8) at the moment. Plan A would have me on 104 with no hits.

I have utterly sabotaged my own season.
I don't think you personally sabotaged it. Sterling and Jimenez were fine transfers and may well still be. You couldn't have known some of the unlikely things that have happened, would happen. Just the way it goes sometimes, verging on ridiculous when the swings can be so unpredictably enormous.

Now watch Firmino grab a hatty vs Hudd whilst Salah/Mane do nothing.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

111 -4. Happy enough considering Eriksen/Deeney :arrow: Sterling/Llorente didn’t work out and (C) Jiménez failed to deliver.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

The Top 10k average this gameweek stands at a whopping 94.5 points (minus 3.0 points average hit) - not sure I've ever seen it that high before!! :shock

116 here, with thirty odd from BB. In fact, the average gain by BB teams over 'normal' top 10k (or even wildcard top 10k) teams was around 30 points, and 20 over triple captain teams - amazing, I guess that's the Brighton effect. And a bizarrely high scoring week all round, considering none of the major attackers did very much at all!

pokeface
Red & Blue Braces

Post by pokeface »

129 (-4) happy with that! Funny how it works, I really wanted Jota but had to settle for Deolefeu.

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

Mo Bot wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 22:20
Mo Bot wrote: 20 Apr 2019, 20:13 51 with 17 to play. Green arrow is always welcome.
88 with 6 left. Still keeping it green
118 in the green and possibly my best Gw rank of the season

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

84 ( -4) Assuming Laporte keeps the three bonus points, a small green arrow.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

114 if Laporte keeps the 3 bonus, happy days. If only I stuck to the plan and brought in and banded Deulefeo!

Caf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mostly 250k finishes!

Post by Caf »

113 all said and done.
A decent total that feels underwhelming, probably because there were no mega-hauls from the attackers. Ederson and Laporte were the stars.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

After seeing the scores above I have a 56 to report. :oops:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”