To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW17 Transfers - Deadline: 15 Dec 11:30

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Hotpot
Grumpy Old Man

Re: GW17 Transfers - Deadline: 15 Dec 11:30

Post by Hotpot »

Tall Paul wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 09:48 I have two frees and nothing I want to do.
I haven't had a look at how the fixtures work for your squad but if you fancy a gamble have you considered Hernandez as a swap for one of your cheaper strikers? It might work out if you would otherwise have to play a Wilson/Jiminez when they face Pool/Spurs/Utd in the coming weeks.

West Ham have great fixtures coming up (aside from a tough looking away trip to Turf Moor :lol: ) and Arnie is out til mid Jan.

I know it means you'd have two attacking options from West Ham but in your position if your looking to do something a little bit different/risky might be worth a punt, Especially if your might just burn the transfer.

:D

Pulpy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Pulpy »

Joccki_10 wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 20:24
Ruth_NZ wrote:
Notned wrote: Possibly now Yedlin to a 4.7m max defender.
Any suggestions? Preferably one which is playable this week...
Schindler immediately springs to mind. 5 of the next 6 are decent CS possibilities.
Whilst I own Schindler for a few GWs already I’d go Zanka now for £0.1 more at £4.4 for the extra aerial threat.
Femenia of Watford is another possibility.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Pulpy wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote:
Schindler immediately springs to mind. 5 of the next 6 are decent CS possibilities.
Whilst I own Schindler for a few GWs already I’d go Zanka now for £0.1 more at £4.4 for the extra aerial threat.
Femenia of Watford is another possibility.
Janmaat will be back soon. Another interesting option is Chambers although he missed the game at Old Trafford completely and I’m not sure why.

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Martial or Richarlison out for Son?

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

Rolling unless injuries occur.

Will Be looking to do Lacazette :arrow: Kun when he's fit as City looked pretty weaker without him vs Watford and Chelsea so a banked transfer will be handy

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

Hotpot wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 20:36
Tall Paul wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 09:48 I have two frees and nothing I want to do.
I haven't had a look at how the fixtures work for your squad but if you fancy a gamble have you considered Hernandez as a swap for one of your cheaper strikers? It might work out if you would otherwise have to play a Wilson/Jiminez when they face Pool/Spurs/Utd in the coming weeks.

West Ham have great fixtures coming up (aside from a tough looking away trip to Turf Moor :lol: ) and Arnie is out til mid Jan.

I know it means you'd have two attacking options from West Ham but in your position if your looking to do something a little bit different/risky might be worth a punt, Especially if your might just burn the transfer.

:D
Not a bad shout actually. It'd probably be Jimenez out and would need to do it tonight or I'd be priced out with Hernandez's rise.

Libero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FISO Prime Minister 2015; Decathlon Gold 2016, 2019

Post by Libero »

Nailer6245 wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 19:35 Reeeeeeeally want Son in for their fixtures up to the New Year. Had him earmarked for this period for ages but other things kept cropping up, frustrating to have missed two hauls (and price rises). Rotation a risk, but still:

Burnley (H)
Everton (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Wolves (H)

Need to find 1.1m to upgrade Richarlison, and the only players in my team who I could cash in on for that much are doing well: Alonso, Hazard, Kane, Sterling, Robertson, Felipe Anderson.

Hazard to Sane? Alonso to D Luiz or another sub 5.7m defender?
Son is playing well, has a high points ceiling and great fixtures... but he's due a rest against Burnley. He's started Spurs' last 4 league matches and has a massive game midweek game against Barcelona. The last time Son was benched, it came immediately after a Champs League match v PSV. And although Lamela is still out, Spurs have Lucas Moura as an option. The benching of Kane last weekend shows the manager is prepared to rest players. There's also the small matter of another trip to the Emirates straight after the Burnley fixture, where Spurs will be hungry to knock Arsenal out of the Carabao Cup.

Of course, set against that, Son got a rest during the last international break when he avoided duty for South Korea. Even if rested against Burnley, he can still do major damage against the likes of Bournemouth and Wolves. And for me, the only appealing alternative at that price point is Anderson.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Ruth_NZ wrote:
Cheers guys. Do you prefer the Huddersfield lads over West Ham? As Balbuena was probably the first name that sprang to mind? Both have good fixtures on paper.

danjones
Treebeard

Post by danjones »

Arno-> Kane

funded by Anderson -> Snodgrass
and Alonso -> Digne or TAA -> £4.4m Zanka? -4

Fab / Steele
TAA / Robertson / Doherty / Alonso / AWB
Sane / Sterling / Anderson / Fraser / Richarlison
Auba / Jiminez / Arno

£2.8m ITB

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Notned wrote: 10 Dec 2018, 12:27 Do you prefer the Huddersfield lads over West Ham? As Balbuena was probably the first name that sprang to mind? Both have good fixtures on paper.
I'm a Balbuena owner but I'd plump for Schindler given a free choice as Huddersfield are a much more defensively-oriented team than West Ham and Schindler tends to do very well on bonus when Huddersfield keep a clean sheet. Can't quite believe he's still only £4.3m!

finkelele
Treebeard

Post by finkelele »

What is the status of Martial!? He'll definately go down in price before the deadline but I don't care as long as he'll be playing the game! Will he play the game?
If not, I might transfer him out. Anyone got any info?

Also, what's the status of Wilson? Any info? Will he be playing?

Is there an injury thread in this forum? Thanks for your help!

I will probably bring in Son and a defender. Will Foyth be playing again? ONE MORE INJURY QUESTION! I need a injury thread I see.

Thanks and good luck everybody!

Demo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Demo »

Depends on Martial/Wilson fitness but thinking

De Gea :oops: :arrow: Kepa
Martial :arrow: Hazard

Upcoming Chelsea fixtures look very appealing so I'm looking to load up. I just have Alonso at the mo

First Sub Podcast
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Twitter @TheFirstSub_FPL

Post by First Sub Podcast »

Looking at:

Deulofeu to Bilva
Fraser to Masuaku -4

Or Deulofeu to Gundogan for free.

Which looks better? Deulofeu been warming my bench for weeks now.

carver
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 50k last 4 seasons . Mr Consistent

Post by carver »

Got 2 free happy with squad. I could make improvements using 2 transfers but would rather save just in case of problems further down the line .

So might do diangana -> gunnarsson and turn a 1 point 3rd sub into a 2/3 point one and save 0.1 m.

Feels like I’m resting on my laurels a bit though and maybe should be a bit more aggressive.

Sloben
Cheetah

Post by Sloben »

Hmm, I can't make up my mind.

Salah > KDB
Camarasa > Son

Or

Salah > KDB
Camarasa > Richardlisson
Mendy (Leicester) > Fraser

The first suggestion gives me to heavy hitters but the second gives me more width in my midfield.

Any suggestions?

PSA
Grumpy Old Man

Post by PSA »

2 frees

Need to get rid of Walcott. Also DSilva now.

Dsilva to Mahrez
Walcott to Richarilson

Could do Sane but then don’t have the funds for the Walcott move. I’d have £6.2m...

Thoughts????

KloppADopp

Post by KloppADopp »

Okay I have D.Silva need to swap him out. Thinking either Son or Felipe Anderson.

Or

D.Silva :arrow: Felipe Anderson will give me enough money to pick up another mid... thinking Torreira and swap Wan Bissaka for Kolasinac

What do you think?

Thought of getting rid of Sallah but I just can’t seem to do it after what he did to Bouh

gm1863
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 8.7k top finish

Post by gm1863 »

KloppADopp wrote: 11 Dec 2018, 18:58 Okay I have D.Silva need to swap him out. Thinking either Son or Felipe Anderson.

Or

D.Silva :arrow: Felipe Anderson will give me enough money to pick up another mid... thinking Torreira and swap Wan Bissaka for Kolasinac

What do you think?

Thought of getting rid of Sallah but I just can’t seem to do it after what he did to Bouh
Sorry, why does D Silva need swapped? His injury doesn't sound like a big deal.

Rivers
Treebeard

Post by Rivers »

gm1863 wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 01:25
He’s still going to miss several weeks, just not months

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46529492

gm1863
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 8.7k top finish

Post by gm1863 »

Rivers wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 02:52
gm1863 wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 01:25
He’s still going to miss several weeks, just not months

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46529492
Cheers for sharing, didn't spot that. Had been waiting on Friday pressers to get an update on him before considering Gundo/KDB which some of you are opting for. Appears the news was already out!

pinkip
Cheetah
FS Record: 811

Post by pinkip »

Can’t make up my mind, Alonso -> Digne or Alonso -> Trippier

The Royal BlueNose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average at best!

Post by The Royal BlueNose »

pinkip wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 13:38 Can’t make up my mind, Alonso -> Digne or Alonso -> Trippier
Trippier seems to be having a bit of an injury-hit season and I'm not 100% sure he'll start. I'm be tempted with Digne if he's going to be on dead balls or another Spurs prospect for there run, but it's hard to know who to go for and even if Alderweireld will be there after January.

Don't get me wrong, Trippier would be a season long pick if he played 90%+ of games as he has such good attacking returns.

pinkip
Cheetah
FS Record: 811

Post by pinkip »

The Royal BlueNose wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 15:51
pinkip wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 13:38 Can’t make up my mind, Alonso -> Digne or Alonso -> Trippier
Trippier seems to be having a bit of an injury-hit season and I'm not 100% sure he'll start. I'm be tempted with Digne if he's going to be on dead balls or another Spurs prospect for there run, but it's hard to know who to go for and even if Alderweireld will be there after January.

Don't get me wrong, Trippier would be a season long pick if he played 90%+ of games as he has such good attacking returns.
I should pick Digne for now in defence, until Kieran get 100% ready, but i’m looking to bring at least one Spurs player because their run, that’s why i’m looking for Kieran. Or maybe to bring Eriksen for Martial, but even UTD have nice run of games. So confused 😂

jobmeister
Red & Blue Braces

Post by jobmeister »

2 free transfers D.Silva to F.Anderson done planning on keeping Salah and banking a transfer.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

Why get rid of Alonso?

finkelele
Treebeard

Post by finkelele »

I would like to do:

Robertson -> Foyth/Delph/Stones/Someone else up to 5.4
&
Richarlison/Martial -> Son

But I'm wondering about Martial, do you think he'll start this GW? And also, Wilson?

Budhabhoy
Treebeard

Post by Budhabhoy »

Joccki_10 wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 15:13
Ruth_NZ wrote:
Tall Paul wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote:
Tall Paul wrote: I have two frees and nothing I want to do.
TAA out for Kolasinac or Luiz looks good to me. Don't know why anyone would want a Liverpool defensive double with the fixtures they have upcoming. :)
Congrats on a great season so far by the way. Are you using some secret xG tables to help you or something? 8-)
Thanks for the suggestion and the congratulations - long way to go yet though.
Kolasinac isn't a bad idea with the added bonus of annoying my main cash rival who brought him in this week. I'm a bit reluctant to take TAA out after only just bringing him in. I don't think Liverpool's next three are too bad and they do have the best defensive record in the league.
That's debatable, fact is they have been lucky if xG is any guide at all. Their xGC so far is 12.4 but only 6 goals conceded. They have looked fortunate to get so many CSs and the underlying numbers support that impression. I'd say that City have the best defence in the league myself.

Whatever... the next 5 are MUN wol NEW ARS mci. I don't see many CSs there, maybe 2? So seeing that you have no embedded value in TAA and a FT going to waste, wouldn't it be wise to diversify, especially as TAA looks unlikely to play all those games anyway? That would be my reasoning.

I'd suggest Rüdiger if you could afford him but you'd be 0.2m short. But the two I mentioned are also good options in my view.
I seriously doubt that David Luiz is going to play every league game in December.

I thought he just missed a game vrs wolves,good to go

finkelele
Treebeard

Post by finkelele »

Will Gundogan be playing now? Might be a good option then.

Also, Foyth!? What's up with him? I'd love to transfer him in if he's sure to start. Where can one find info about this? Any Spurs fans that have an opinion? Who'll be starting this weekend?

carver
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 50k last 4 seasons . Mr Consistent

Post by carver »

wonkypenguin wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 17:32
Why get rid of Alonso?
Wondering this too . Especially for Digne who has city away up next

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sstaffsw »

I am also wondering why someone would transfer Alonso out, personally I am just about to bring him IN! I guess the poster is trying to free up funds?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”