To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Are you thinking of getting rid of Hazard and Salah this week or just one of them

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
owenclass
Grumpy Old Man

Are you thinking of getting rid of Hazard and Salah this week or just one of them

Post by owenclass »

Well I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of both of them as Hazard has hardly done anything in the last ten games and Salah is going to score as many points as last season. I think it is time to go for Sterling and Mane and improve my bench

Are thinking the same or you are keeping them

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Re: Are you thinking of getting rid of Hazard and Salah this week or just one of them

Post by eastcentral1 »

You are bringing in Mane? I just got rid of him.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Re: Are you thinking of getting rid of Hazard and Salah this week or just one of them

Post by No Way Jose »

I've removed both on WC but both are still going to score heavily and aren't urgent removals unless you need the cash

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

Hazard :arrow: Sterling was done yesterday.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

:D I got rid of Hazard for Sterling and today Sterling went to enable Kane and Aubameyang
I can always get Sterling back if either of those dont fire and I still have Salah to enable Sterling if necessary...

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

Both out for Sane and Sterling.

carver
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 50k last 4 seasons . Mr Consistent

Post by carver »

I just feel if you were going to do Salah to sterling you would wait 1 week unless you had a burning desire to spend the money

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

Blue Fire wrote: 07 Dec 2018, 07:33 Both out for Sane and Sterling.
Isn't anyone worried about Sane? Seems more 'rotatable' than Sterling or Silva.

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

carver wrote: 07 Dec 2018, 15:56 I just feel if you were going to do Salah to sterling you would wait 1 week unless you had a burning desire to spend the money
Yeah this week will be Salah's last one in my team.

NorthBankRedemption
Treebeard
FS Record: Dismal

Post by NorthBankRedemption »

math! wrote: 07 Dec 2018, 16:15
Blue Fire wrote: 07 Dec 2018, 07:33 Both out for Sane and Sterling.
Isn't anyone worried about Sane? Seems more 'rotatable' than Sterling or Silva.
I think with the City players you just have to swallow the rotation. Sane has the 5th most points of any midfielder. Only 10 players in the game total have more points than him. I've got Sterling and Sane and shipped out Hazard a few weeks ago. Still holding on to Mane but that might have to change

Chinese Whisperer
Treebeard

Post by Chinese Whisperer »

Salah went weeks ago (for Hazard IIRC) and Hazard might be sacrificed if I continue to feel that I can't captain him. Sane and Sterling are good options, though upgrading my defence could also be worthwhile as I miss Robertson 😢.

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

carver wrote: 07 Dec 2018, 15:56 I just feel if you were going to do Salah to sterling you would wait 1 week unless you had a burning desire to spend the money
Good advice. Now where did I park my DeLorean...

LAMPS27
Red & Blue Braces

Post by LAMPS27 »

Tempted to pull the trigger on Salah to Hazard.

Purely on a Fixtures plus Hazard more likely to feature given his non involvement in Europe.

carver
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 50k last 4 seasons . Mr Consistent

Post by carver »

raoul wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 11:47
Good advice. Now where did I park my DeLorean...
I’ve only just thought to make use of the 2018 sports almanac I have ...

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

only now I get the meaning of the longstanding wahine's team name: bringbackthebiff ('s almanac) :lol:

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

xJosh-
FISOhead

Post by xJosh- »

Did Salah > Sane + Arnie > Aub before this weekend and ended on 40 points with a -8. NGL it hurt SO much. Of all the games to bag a Hattrick away to BOU who are playing so well. Logically I should tell myself I made the right call and it was for the good of my team... but eff logic :x

Budhabhoy
Treebeard

Post by Budhabhoy »

Ok thought please guys......I am currently thinking of getting rid of Salah for Hazard....am I crazy or not?Main reason is looking at the next few games...Liverpool and Salah have MAN UNITED (H)...WOLVES (A)NEWCASTLE (H)ARSENAL (H)CITEH (A)

HAZARD has BRIGHTON (A)...BOURNEMOUTH (H)LEICESTER (H)WATFORD (A)PALACE(A)...is it crazy to ship Salah or is he fixture proof do you think?Hazard not been flying of late but I think he is due a haul.

Talk to me please..major crisis over this :lol: :lol: :lol:

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

Budhabhoy wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 15:04 Ok thought please guys......I am currently thinking of getting rid of Salah for Hazard....am I crazy or not?Main reason is looking at the next few games...Liverpool and Salah have MAN UNITED (H)...WOLVES (A)NEWCASTLE (H)ARSENAL (H)CITEH (A)

HAZARD has BRIGHTON (A)...BOURNEMOUTH (H)LEICESTER (H)WATFORD (A)PALACE(A)...is it crazy to ship Salah or is he fixture proof do you think?Hazard not been flying of late but I think he is due a haul.

Talk to me please..major crisis over this :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's clearly not crazy - but it could well be the decision that defines your whole season :P :P

If Hazard chalks up something similar to his gw4-8 form you'd be pretty safe regardless of what Salah does - and with the exception of last GW Salah has hardly been on fire.

Whether to hold Salah through his (on paper) harder fixture run is something I think all of us who own him are puzzling over :?

Not much help to you really :mrgreen:

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Budhabhoy wrote: OK thought please guys......I am currently thinking of getting rid of Salah for Hazard....am I crazy or not?
No, not crazy. Personally I will keep Salah for the next 3 games, partly because I really like him as a captain in GW19 and partly because I think he may be coming into a purple patch. I have a switch to Hazard down as a possibility in GW20 because GW20-22 clearly favour him. Doing that move now would also make sense in terms of fixtures but United aren't the greatest defence at the moment and Liverpool will be buzzing after last night. I don't think the next 3-4 games are at all bad for Salah actually, especially as 3 of the 4 are at Anfield. You might notice that 3 of Chelsea's next 4 are away games.

Maybe it partly depends on what else you need transfers for at the moment. So in that sense the best course may vary from one team to another, at least until,Captain Hindsight can arrive and tell us what was the right thing to do. :wink:

Budhabhoy
Treebeard

Post by Budhabhoy »

I think I may be leaning towards the keep 60/40 percent for this weekend at least,and then he will have Wolves and Newcastle to play when Hazard will have 2 homes games vrs Bournemouth and Leicester.

Dunno just wary as a hazard haul in next few games as he been kinda quiet.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Budhabhoy wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 17:24 I think I may be leaning towards the keep 60/40 percent for this weekend at least,and then he will have Wolves and Newcastle to play when Hazard will have 2 homes games vrs Bournemouth and Leicester.
We are talking about FPL, right, not SDT? Because the Bournemouth game is CC. Hazard has LEI wat in GW18/19 while Salah has wol NEW.

Budhabhoy
Treebeard

Post by Budhabhoy »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 19:08
Budhabhoy wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 17:24 I think I may be leaning towards the keep 60/40 percent for this weekend at least,and then he will have Wolves and Newcastle to play when Hazard will have 2 homes games vrs Bournemouth and Leicester.
We are talking about FPL, right, not SDT? Because the Bournemouth game is CC. Hazard has LEI wat in GW18/19 while Salah has wol NEW.

Ahhh yes your right my bad. :roll:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”