To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

‘It’s a game of two halves’. Gunners apart it’s been Groß so far. DGW37 scores, hopes and fears

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Lucky
Grumpy Old Man

Re: ‘It’s a game of two halves’. Gunners apart it’s been Groß so far. DGW37 scores, hopes and fears

Post by Lucky »

98 (-8) in the end

TC Kane disappointing. I probably will not be waiting for DGWs again in the future. Single fixtures and in form player can be more appealing rather than hoping for a haul at the very end.

Bixer
FISOhead

Re: ‘It’s a game of two halves’. Gunners apart it’s been Groß so far. DGW37 scores, hopes and fears

Post by Bixer »

A rather disappointing 85, considering I Bench Boosted and had 14 players with a double fixture (plus Salah).

But I'd have proverbially bitten your arm off for that after having only scored 27 after the first round of games.

Grateful that it's been a disappointing week for all though, as that moves me up to around 3800 overall and my highest rank so far this season.

Albert_ini
FISOhead

Post by Albert_ini »

97 (-4). Happy enough with the score in a DGW with so many more or less expected no shows, captain blanks and poor results from the top teams and most of the big hitters.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

69, with hits.

Absolute shocker!

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

My 56 turned out to be very much below average. :roll:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

98(-4)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”