To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Kenneth Tang is set to break the record for most top 1,000 finishes

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Valeron
FISOhead

Re: Kenneth Tang is set to break the record for most top 1,000 finishes

Post by Valeron »

I didn’t mean any disrespect with the ‘piece of piss top 1k back in the day’ comment, I was exaggerating.

However I believe there are guys who have played in that period and continued with very high finishes in recent years too, like Ville and Egersdorff. Others have fallen away in recent years. It’s mostly survival of the fittest/best in an increasingly competitive jungle, though I accept some may have lost interest in the game.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Finisher1 wrote:
Joccki_10 wrote: 06 May 2018, 20:54 Yes, my track record is quite mediocre. Are you going to judge the way I play based on my track record? Do you know how I played the seasons before last season? Do you even know if I took the game seriously?
I'm not going to judge the way you play. It was Ruth who was judging the way you play.

I just said your track record is mediocre, which you seem to agree. And I also said previously that there's no objective statistic to prove you are better than FFS top 20 (after Ruth suggested you are). That's all really.

Ruth_NZ is talking about the way I play now and is judging me over the course of two seasons. You talk about track record. Yes, mine is very mediocre. In some seasons I didn’t make any transfers for months. Probably because I didn’t get your advice. No, because I forgot that this game existed.

Finisher1 wrote: 06 May 2018, 12:52
Joccki_10 wrote: 06 May 2018, 20:54
Finisher1 wrote: 06 May 2018, 12:52I really don't have an opinion on this because I haven't followed his team very closely, I just think some of his picks this season (Fabregas for a long period etc) were quite bizarre (or genius but I just don't get it).

You know the first line in your sentence stands in contrast to the second line, right?

If you are going to say that some of my picks were quite bizarre, then in my opinion you should know the circumstances of my team at the time. How can you judge a pick - not to say calling it quite bizarre - of someone if you haven't followed his team very closely?

They are not in contradiction.

1 - I really don’t have an opinion...
2 - I just think

That really is like starting a conversation with a girl and that is below your standards.

Finisher1 wrote: 06 May 2018, 12:52I have loosely followed your team, but not very closely. Fabregas for example is a pick that was a bizarre pick in any possible circumstance in my opinion.

Fàbregas was taken by 375k managers at the start of the season. That was a very high amount. I can remember it was some sort of 50/50 between him and Willian for a lot of FISO members. I took him in GW5, when apparently he was already written off and being described as a bizarre pick.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Joccki_10 wrote: 06 May 2018, 21:41 1 - I really don’t have an opinion...
2 - I just think
Umm... what? Those two sentences were used in two different matters.

Joccki_10 wrote: 06 May 2018, 21:41 Fàbregas was taken by 375k managers at the start of the season. That was a very high amount. I can remember it was some sort of 50/50 between him and Willian for a lot of FISO members. I took him in GW5, when apparently he was already written off and being described as a bizarre pick.
He stayed in your team until GW19 though.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”