To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

“I didn’t see it.” We’ll miss him when he’s gone. So please describe your GW35 scores in the style of Arsene Wenger!

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Adelante
Treebeard

Re: “I didn’t see it.” We’ll miss him when he’s gone. So please describe your GW35 scores in the style of Arsene Wenger!

Post by Adelante »

63 (FH) with Baines and Pickford left.

Oatfedgoat
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 573rd in FPL 09/10. 176pts in DGW22 of 09/10.

Re: “I didn’t see it.” We’ll miss him when he’s gone. So please describe your GW35 scores in the style of Arsene Wenger!

Post by Oatfedgoat »

71 with Pickford and Jagielka left..... Still 32 behind in my ML

Budhabhoy
Treebeard

Post by Budhabhoy »

:roll: 67 pickford to come dodged the ozil bullet...

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

54 with only Tosun left to play.

Considerably lower than most others in here considering I also used my Free Hit, but I've somehow for now still managed a green arrow and up into the top 4k.

Mr Clarinet
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mr Clarinet »

55 with Coleman and Tosun playing this evening.

The first trophy is to finish in the top 10k, and that’s still possible. I believe finishing in the top 10k is vital for us, so let’s focus on that.

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

66 so far, and I always honour my contracts so I'll stick with Baines for tonight's game.

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Post by jeffmcgow »

61 with Baines to play.

But more importantly, I have managed my team in Wengeresque fashion: 4th in the John Morrison Elite FPL League and 4th in Super Grover's minileague :wink:

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Post by liquidfootball2 »

83 if Baines keeps his two bonus, I think a few on here must have scored nearly 90 from yesterday's scores plus Baines, but i'm happy with that, hopefully into the top 2k for the first time this season.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

We can still get 4th, the season isn't over....

84 or 86, depending on Baines keeping the 2 BP's.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

72. Happy enough

Top 2k?

Adelante
Treebeard

Post by Adelante »

77 (FH) assuming Baines keeps his 2 bonus points.

Overall a very good week and happy playing the free hit paid off.

Now second in two of my mini leagues and sitting in the lead for MoM in my cash league with a week to go.

huwdo
FISOhead

Post by huwdo »

82 (FH) Pretty happy but, as usual this season, a couple of errors:

- Last minute gamble on Milner instead of Monreal
- Not listening to the recommendations on Lacazette and taking a punt on Auba....

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Well, I think that we were a little unlucky to get only 48 points after hits. Of course, it was my decision to bench Aubameyang, play Mustafi and fail to replace Viera. I still thought we’d keep a clean sheet based on attacking midfielders alone. I must say that the Otamendi and Firminho decisions clearly went against us. Despite those outcomes I think we showed great resilience and great patience.
Sorry, there was a penalty you say? I didn’t see it, but I am sure that it was clearly a mistake if it was against us.
Thanks Jeff

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Holy FREAK!!!!!!!!

679 GW Rank

Not sure I got lower when (relatively typing) hardly anyone played this.

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

blahblah wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 00:19 Holy FREAK!!!!!!!!

679 GW Rank

Not sure I got lower when (relatively typing) hardly anyone played this.

Nice one blah :)

I'll join you in your WOW moment - I don't think I've ever had such a good couple of months - to go with last weeks 3,629 GWR I got a 5,990 this week :o - lovin' it :mrgreen:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Not sure how you got back above me :evil: :evil: :evil:

Must be those 36 points hits before the FH :lol:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

75 for me too.

mitsubachi
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 2000

Post by mitsubachi »

90 for the week with FH chip. Overtook my mini league rival who kept saying I was lucky and has been first since gw 1. “When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.”

Lucky
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Lucky »

Well done Blah.

75 for me too. Big green arrow.

Strong finish so far. Hope to keep it up for the remaining gws

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sstaffsw »

An underwhelming 59 on the FH. I have managed to make more mistakes and waste more points in the last two gameweeks than over the rest of the season combined. Still a green arrow and hovering around the 27k mark but a top 10k finish looks unlikely for me now.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

34. :oops:

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

39-8 with 8 players. Was preparing next double gw.

Albert_ini
FISOhead

Post by Albert_ini »

78 with the free hit and a nice green arrow from 3k to 1.2k, still hoping for a top 1k finish.

Budhabhoy
Treebeard

Post by Budhabhoy »

Well done Sir BLAH.....679 take my hat off to you Sir...well top 100 got be the aim now...go go go :D :D :D :D

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

that was his rank in the Gameweek, closed by now
every gameweek starts anew, and you can hope to alway set new records,
but it will be hard that such circumstances as a DGW with a FH and a solid template emerging on Fiso will repeat

with just 3p less, liquid and me got GR 1,611, which is my 2nd GR ever

I had got GR 202 in 15/16 GW37, and GR 2,110 in 14/15 GW36

Billy Bongo had GR 7th 3 or 4 seasons ago,
and IIRC davidoff or someone else got GR 2nd on a big DGW couple seasons ago?

as for Blah if you were inciting him to reach top 100 in OR, well he has a big task in 3 GWs as he's starting from 130k now :mrgreen:

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Post by brencarr »

91, GR rank of 184

No-one more surprised than me :)

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Post by liquidfootball2 »

90 scored by mitsubachi seems to have been the top score posted on here and will have had a mightily impressive gwk rank too.

Until brencarr's 91 that is !

:D

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

MoSe wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 12:12 that was his rank in the Gameweek, closed by now
every gameweek starts anew, and you can hope to alway set new records,
but it will be hard that such circumstances as a DGW with a FH and a solid template emerging on Fiso will repeat

with just 3p less, liquid and me got GR 1,611, which is my 2nd GR ever

I had got GR 202 in 15/16 GW37, and GR 2,110 in 14/15 GW36

Billy Bongo had GR 7th 3 or 4 seasons ago,
and IIRC davidoff or someone else got GR 2nd on a big DGW couple seasons ago?

as for Blah if you were inciting him to reach top 100 in OR, well he has a big task in 3 GWs as he's starting from 130k now :mrgreen:
You seem to think that will be tricky :lol:

Well done to bren and all 8-)

Have the number crunchers started to work out what FH's have been worth this season?

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

I'll leave that to FPLD

it's sure that those in here who had put to good use the advices and templates for FH35, could gain a good 50p on FPL avg and 30p on Top10k avg
and there seems to be a lot of us

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”