To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

“I didn’t see it.” We’ll miss him when he’s gone. So please describe your GW35 scores in the style of Arsene Wenger!

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: “I didn’t see it.” We’ll miss him when he’s gone. So please describe your GW35 scores in the style of Arsene Wenger!

Post by blahblah »

Tbh I didn't look at templates here etc, as the BB Debacle pi55ed me off.... so I went back to how I have been buying\selling\picking\benching for the last however many GW's

That said I'm sure that I read about Auba not starting here, which was a help.

Lucky
Grumpy Old Man

Re: “I didn’t see it.” We’ll miss him when he’s gone. So please describe your GW35 scores in the style of Arsene Wenger!

Post by Lucky »

A successful triple captain who is only sparely owned could still improve overall ranking. I was thinking of Aguero .. but now tricky gw 37. Who will play and who come up with most points?

Congrats to all high points scorers.

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

liquidfootball2 wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 12:26 90 scored by mitsubachi seems to have been the top score posted on here and will have had a mightily impressive gwk rank too.
Until brencarr's 91 that is !
:D
but the best this GW in our Forum League is actually zipnolan, with the same 91p but no transfer in the GW, for a GR of 147!
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/tea ... 4/event/35
he's active and posting, but rather seldom here in FPL
his last contribution:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=124903&p=3078241#p3078241
:mrgreen:

there's only 1 team in the Forum League who scored 90p this GW
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/tea ... 9/event/35
could this be mitsubachi?
there's no hint to confirm it, just the FH which most of us here played

I've also quickly browsed the first 20 pages of the FPL Overall standing, and could find no 90p, but can't go on all day like that :lol:

mitsubachi
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 2000

Post by mitsubachi »

MoSe wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 14:16
liquidfootball2 wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 12:26 90 scored by mitsubachi seems to have been the top score posted on here and will have had a mightily impressive gwk rank too.
Until brencarr's 91 that is !
:D
but the best this GW in our Forum League is actually zipnolan, with the same 91p but no transfer in the GW, for a GR of 147!
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/tea ... 4/event/35
he's active and posting, but rather seldom here in FPL
his last contribution:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=124903&p=3078241#p3078241
:mrgreen:

there's only 1 team in the Forum League who scored 90p this GW
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/tea ... 9/event/35
could this be mitsubachi?
there's no hint to confirm it, just the FH which most of us here played

I've also quickly browsed the first 20 pages of the FPL Overall standing, and could find no 90p, but can't go on all day like that :lol:
I’m not in the forum league. Maybe I’ll join it next season, haha. Not been a good year for me as my 50-50 decisions have always gone the wrong way. Really happy that for once most of my decisions have gone my way. This is my team with FH. Only thing was Ozil did not play with Crouch coming in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”