To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

I'm going no Salah this week

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

I'm going no Salah this week

Post by Billy Bongo »

- 8 all in on Sane Sterling Jesus

Anyone else Salad dodging?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Re: I'm going no Salah this week

Post by Oxford NZ »

Not dodging as such, but he is not in my squad due to price and FT cost. Sold him out for his cash in GW33
-4 and I only have Sterling as my City coverage.
I am only playing 11 with no bench cover this week so I expect an OR drop. especially troubled by my Aubameyang captain plan for this week.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Imo there are more reasons to ignore him than get him

Joshhhua
Treebeard

Post by Joshhhua »

Mohamed Salah: "The players are trying to help me a lot now to score goals, because they know now I am in for the Golden Boot. In the end it is an individual award, but it also helps the team get the points."

https://mobile.twitter.com/LFCFansCorne ... wsrc%5Etfw

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Post by liquidfootball2 »

I think it fairly likely that Klopp will show, as he did to a smaller extent earlier in the merseyside derby, that his priorities take precedence and a Champions League triumph is a very real possibility now.

The Roma ties are so massive for both the manager and the club - one good performance and result and they're almost within touching distance of a final and possibly 90 minutes away from a momentous achievement for both Klopp and Liverpool, they surely must have priority over all - weakened line ups are on the cards, possibly bench at best in 35 and 36 and doubts about 37 too.

Even Mourinho benched Lukaku and that was only for the FA cup.

The Champions League could be career defining for Klopp and a massive boost for the club.

Who won the golden boot and other records will be forgotten in no time. Its a team game not golf.

I'm on a free hit so have a Salah and Firmino team and one without all set to go, hope Anfield Express gives some clues.

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

Salah and Firmino will start for sure.

Mane, TAA, Robertson and the central midfielders could be rested.

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

It's not going to be long until we find out so there's not much point speculating but I personally think Liverpool will play a full side tomorrow. It's a good opportunity to get 3 points on the board and a step closer to top 4, while allowing a bit of leeway for resting players in 36. Chelsea seem to be picking up a bit amd have winnable fixtures before Liverpool play Chelsea in 37.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore

Resonare wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 10:52 Salah and Firmino will start for sure.

Mane, TAA, Robertson and the central midfielders could be rested.
I would be happy if they did but very much doubt it.

Joshhhua
Treebeard

Post by Joshhhua »

Klopp will not rest players ahead of the @ChampionsLeague on Tuesday: "We have to [name] a really strong line up against West Brom. We need points to be in the top four." Goes onto add - Mo Salah has no physical problems. "Hopefully it stays that way." #LFC

Ben Dinnery

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore

Joshhhua wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 11:09 Klopp will not rest players ahead of the @ChampionsLeague on Tuesday: "We have to [name] a really strong line up against West Brom. We need points to be in the top four." Goes onto add - Mo Salah has no physical problems. "Hopefully it stays that way." #LFC

Ben Dinnery
Excellent, my fears unfounded hopefully thanks

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Klopp won't rest players

Lol, he never said that, he just said hes gping to name a strong side

Then a Twitter account just takes thay as he means all the first team will start

I think Salah will start but that wasn't my point, who is going without him anyway?

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore

Yes definitely a real danger of reading what you want into it, looks positive for Salah though and hopefully Anfield Express and training pics can help further

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

Honestly, I wish Klopp just avoided the question altogether and left people "guessing".

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Its Ben Dinnerys interpretation he won't rest players. He may be right, but Ings Solanke Mane is srill a strong side

Ben knows how sensitive fpl managers are its a risk saying that, but anyway could be right

Joshhhua
Treebeard

Post by Joshhhua »

Billy Bongo wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 12:20 Its Ben Dinnerys interpretation he won't rest players. He may be right, but Ings Solanke Mane is srill a strong side

Ben knows how sensitive fpl managers are its a risk saying that, but anyway could be right

Strong maybe, but "really strong team" as Klopp said, not sure. Just kidding a bit, hopefully Klopp's wife will tell again the team to Anfield Express.

While talking about next season, Klopp did say though that the gap between Pool and City wasn't in the games against them, but against others and they lost FA Cup game and played 0-0 in PL against WBA, so this game may be important for them to continue to develop.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Thank God, Mo is fit,” Klopp said.
“No physical problems at the moment and hopefully it stays like this. We need the boys for all the games.
“I know you will ask about the selection for West Brom with the Roma game coming up. But we never did it like that. We have to line up a really strong line up.

“We respect the intensity of the season so far but at the end we respect West Brom and we respect the Premier League. We need points to be in the top four.
“It will be difficult. West Brom have got four points since they changed the manager. They deserved to beat Man United (last weekend).
“Now they have a home game and they will want to show that they believe in their little last chance (to stay up). We are the first opponent in that situation and we need to be at our best.
“We lost to them in the FA Cup, I don’t need to remind anyone about that. Only after the game will we think about Roma.
“There is no other way for us. We don’t have 25 players to line up two different te

It looks like a start for most first team players, i assume after a weeks training the medical team will advise and those that need a rest will get one

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

HmmmImage

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

If we get another team leak well in advance before tomorrow and it's as good as confirmed that Salah is starting, surely to go without him would be madness? For insurance if nothing else. He'll likely be captained by many and if he scored, you'd instantly be at a disadvantage to a lot of teams.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Yeah they are saying he starts hes in

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore

Agree

Have to have Salah in and tbf the signs are reasonable for there to be mimimal changes.

I'm still hoping Anfoeld Express gives more clues though. I was thinking it's just the kind of euphemism managers use for Capital One or FA Cup games

"We'll have a STONG side out and aim to win"

Followed by nine or ten changes lol

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Well the other thread is quoting secret line up boy who is supposedly their source anyway , but who knows

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Hes inImage

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”