To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Anyone triple captaining Sánchez?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
huskerdu
FISOhead

Anyone triple captaining Sánchez?

Post by huskerdu »

I was going to BB gw 37 but use TC on Sánchez instead of Lukaku

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Re: Anyone triple captaining Sánchez?

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Not a bad idea. I'd have considered if I hadn't semi-wasted it on Alli of all people.

Considering bringing Sanchez on a hit so I support the move.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Klaren
Treebeard
FS Record: 0

Post by Klaren »

Do you think he’ll play against Bournemouth though? I wouldn’t be surprised if he is rested considering they play against Spurs on FA cup 3 days later so not sure if he is nailed for both games.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Yeah that's the thing. He's the best captain imo, if he plays both. I'd be looking to get him in for a hit if he was close to nailed for both. Not TC though, that's too risky for me even if I wasn't BB.

Valeron
FISOhead

Post by Valeron »

Sutter Kane wrote: 09 Apr 2018, 09:08 Yeah that's the thing. He's the best captain imo, if he plays both. I'd be looking to get him in for a hit if he was close to nailed for both. Not TC though, that's too risky for me even if I wasn't BB.
but for a lot of people it's either TC here or in a single GW, assuming another chip will be used in DGW37. Even if he only plays the first game then it's not far off the best SGW TC you can get.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Sutter Kane wrote: Yeah that's the thing. He's the best captain imo, if he plays both. I'd be looking to get him in for a hit if he was close to nailed for both. Not TC though, that's too risky for me even if I wasn't BB.

He has played 2700 minutes so far this season, that's really not excessive. As a comparison, Lukaku has played 3800 minutes, KDB 3700 minutes and Hazard 3200.
United are starting to get on a roll now and we all know that Alexis loves to play. I don't think it's that likely that Mourinho rests him for the FAC in all honesty, it will be more important that his team builds rhythm and momentum. Mind you, I just got him in and will captain him in GW34 so I guess I would be saying that. :wink:

I have seriously considered TC for him as well but prefer to wait for Kane in GW37 on balance. Also I have set up for the BB this week and don't want to go through all that again. :lol:

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

I’d second that Sanchez is likely to start both with early rests in each. He likes match rhythm

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

No, but I might be triple captaining Lukaku this week.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Im doubling him

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

hayesag
Dumbledore
FS Record: piss poor

Post by hayesag »

huskerdu wrote: 09 Apr 2018, 06:41 I was going to BB gw 37 but use TC on Sánchez instead of Lukaku
He has the form, the fixtures and he's a huge differential. Very very tempted by this. 1 goal + 2 assists over 2 games. Throw in max bonus, triple that up and we have a potential 54+ points from one player

Worth the risk me thinks :wink:

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

You think 1 goal and 2 assists would get 6 bonus?

ZeroRemorse
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ZeroRemorse »

He got 14 points with 1 goal an assist and 3BPS

Harry scored a hattrick and got 17 points.

I usually try to triple captain MFers because over two games they can easily outscore strikers. But Kanes hunger for the golden boot by betting his daughters life on ghost goals and Spurs easy fixtures, TC for him looks just too damn good for DGW37

Last season he smashed 4 or 5 was it past Hull when they were confirmed to get the drop? Imagine the state WBA are in now and Spurs trying their hardest to get Harry tap-ins. Could be another 4-5 goal mauling, then they play Newcastle who will be on the Geordie shore having secured midtable.

Britinus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Britinus »

Klaren wrote: 09 Apr 2018, 08:58 Do you think he’ll play against Bournemouth though? I wouldn’t be surprised if he is rested considering they play against Spurs on FA cup 3 days later so not sure if he is nailed for both games.
wouldn't he be cup tied?

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

Britinus wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 13:42
Klaren wrote: 09 Apr 2018, 08:58 Do you think he’ll play against Bournemouth though? I wouldn’t be surprised if he is rested considering they play against Spurs on FA cup 3 days later so not sure if he is nailed for both games.
wouldn't he be cup tied?
He didn't play for Arsenal in FA cup. He was on bench for united v Brighton

Britinus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Britinus »

then it's him or Pogba....think i'll toss a coin on that one..

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

TCing Lukaku. Would have gone for Kane in DGW 37 but BBing that week is my differential in mini-leagues

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

Mourinho will rotate in some way before the fa cup game and to me it seems like Rashford is likely to get a start. We know Mourinho deploys him on the left so Sanchez being rested isn't all that unlikely.

Lucky
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Lucky »

My tc most likely on Kane in GW37. Easy fixtures (West Brom away, Newcastle at home) and Kane still wants to catch Salah. Poch will give him full game time ahead of ManU FA Cup clash to avoid upsetting Kane.

I am not so sure on Lukaku and Sanchez. Mou will do whatever he thinks is best for the FA Cup.

elliot
Treebeard

Post by elliot »

Resonare wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 10:51 Mourinho will rotate in some way before the fa cup game and to me it seems like Rashford is likely to get a start. We know Mourinho deploys him on the left so Sanchez being rested isn't all that unlikely.
That is a good point. Sanchez has been pencilled into my FH team all week but now I'm having doubts. Utd are 14 points clear of 5th place Chelsea and Mourinho's priority has to now be the FA Cup. There aren't many alternatives to Lukaku as a lead man, so I think he will be more likely than Sanchez to play close to 2 full matches.

mitsubachi
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 2000

Post by mitsubachi »

elliot wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 14:09
Resonare wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 10:51 Mourinho will rotate in some way before the fa cup game and to me it seems like Rashford is likely to get a start. We know Mourinho deploys him on the left so Sanchez being rested isn't all that unlikely.
That is a good point. Sanchez has been pencilled into my FH team all week but now I'm having doubts. Utd are 14 points clear of 5th place Chelsea and Mourinho's priority has to now be the FA Cup. There aren't many alternatives to Lukaku as a lead man, so I think he will be more likely than Sanchez to play close to 2 full matches.
Rashford and Sanchez can both play as a striker although they play differently to Lukaku. One thing crossing my mind is that Lukaku has played more minutes this season and has a World Cup coming. Sanchez has played less minutes and will have an entire summer off. So I would think Sanchez is safe. Hopefully.

mitsubachi
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 2000

Post by mitsubachi »

I think there was one match Mou shifted Rashford to the right so that Sanchez can play on the left.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sanchez rested one game tbh, or at least taken off at 75 in both. Most likely he'll start both I'd imagine.

But that looks the way of this DGW34. The teams with the best fixtures could easily rotate their big guns, and arguably the best DGW attack (Spurs) play the best defence in the league.

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

Well hasn't that been just spiffing

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Stemania wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see Sanchez rested one game tbh, or at least taken off at 75 in both. Most likely he'll start both I'd imagine.

But that looks the way of this DGW34. The teams with the best fixtures could easily rotate their big guns, and arguably the best DGW attack (Spurs) play the best defence in the league.
Good shout

Football Hero
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Football Hero »

eastcentral1 wrote: 18 Apr 2018, 21:32
Stemania wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see Sanchez rested one game tbh, or at least taken off at 75 in both. Most likely he'll start both I'd imagine.

Good shout
What was a good shout? That he thought Sanchez would start both games in GW34?

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Haha didn't even see that bit. All the bases covered!

ZeroRemorse
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ZeroRemorse »

Who would've thought WBA would pull of their first CS and victory in sometime away at Old Trafford after United put in 3 away vs Manchester City?

That's football for you! Absolutely love the EPL for this reason. Rock bottom, beating one of the better sides in the competition.

Even though I captained Sanchez, you can only laugh.

Magic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Magic »

ZeroRemorse wrote: 19 Apr 2018, 08:25I captained Sanchez, you can only laugh.
I also captained this chilly Chilean... laughter isn't the first emotion that comes to mind.

FranckKessie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by FranckKessie »

I have tripled up on San(C)hez captaincy now. GW10, GW26 and GW34. Total points = 18. Its been lovely :lol:

Valeron
FISOhead

Post by Valeron »

Getting Sanchez in and captaining him was a classic example of a good decision that had a disgusting outcome. I was close to getting him and putting TC on him.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”