To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Salah injury

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
germainelefoe
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Salah injury

Post by germainelefoe »

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

germainelefoe wrote: 10 Apr 2018, 14:33 Yeah full line up here apparently

https://twitter.com/AnfieldExpress/stat ... 6245519360
As someone replied to the "rat c*nt" underneath, that is practically the only team Liverpool could put out. Clyne and Moreno only other realistic options.

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

murf wrote: 10 Apr 2018, 15:22
germainelefoe wrote: 10 Apr 2018, 14:33 Yeah full line up here apparently

https://twitter.com/AnfieldExpress/stat ... 6245519360
As someone replied to the "rat c*nt" underneath, that is practically the only team Liverpool could put out. Clyne and Moreno only other realistic options.
Didn’t really get that comment. Did he (you) mean that if Salah wasn’t fit they’d just play him anyway?

thekitkatshuffler
Grumpy Old Man

Post by thekitkatshuffler »

Jason Bourne
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jason Bourne »

Currently flagged with a 75% chance to play. What are we doing with Mo? Hold or straight swap over to Mané/KDB/Son or others?

Mané seems like the one to me but I’d hate to transfer out Mo’s points at this stage.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

Jason Bourne wrote: 18 May 2022, 23:29 Currently flagged with a 75% chance to play. What are we doing with Mo? Hold or straight swap over to Mané/KDB/Son or others?

Mané seems like the one to me but I’d hate to transfer out Mo’s points at this stage.
Klopp said he was fit to train a couple of days ago, I am still selling for Son.

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

I'm selling for Son, even if he's going to play.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Jason Bourne wrote: 18 May 2022, 23:29 Currently flagged with a 75% chance to play. What are we doing with Mo? Hold or straight swap over to Mané/KDB/Son or others?

Who would have thought it :?: After being essential all season, could it be that the rested differential trolls us all in the finale :twisted:
and wins the GOLDEN BOOT :)

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

wahine wrote: 19 May 2022, 07:32

Who would have thought it :?: After being essential all season, could it be that the rested differential trolls us all in the finale :twisted:
and wins the GOLDEN BOOT :)
Highly likely Salah gets 65 minutes and gets subbed for Jota, or vice versa. Either way, it will surely be somewhat dependent on the Man C game state.

As you've mentioned, Salah will also want the golden boot so may want to start and secure that, keeping a constant eye on Son's goal tally.

Quite irritating as a Jota owner too...I thought he had a great chance of starting GW38, not being part of the first team for the CL Final, now I feel it's less than 50/50.

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

I think, if everyone is fit, Klopp would want to play his intended line up for the Champions League final, with a view to taking Salah off in the second half.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”