To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW24: Kane (sou) vs Agüero (NEW) vs Firmino (swa)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

Which stiker will you NOT have in GW24?

Kane
12%
Agüero
56%
Firmino
32%

Total votes: 59

Blaze
Grumpy Old Man

GW24: Kane (sou) vs Agüero (NEW) vs Firmino (swa)

Post by Blaze »

Which striker will you NOT have in Gameweek 24, and are you worried about it?

I currently have Kane, Agüero and DCL. I'd really like to get Firmino but have no option of doing it unless I sell Aguero. Almost everyone in my ML has Firmino so I'm shitting myself this week, can see him getting a massive haul again.

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Re: GW24: Kane (sou) vs Agüero (NEW) vs Firmino (swa)

Post by sstaffsw »

I have all three. Was tempted to lose Firmino to enable bringing Salah in but I'm having trouble convincing myself it's worth it just yet.

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

I have all 3...

profart
Treebeard

Post by profart »

I actually thought this was the captaincy thread for GW24.

Heck, it may as well be... :P

Kuchi
FISOhead
FS Record: Best: 16/17- 481

Post by Kuchi »

Would need to much of a jiggle to get aguero so will do the hazard and DCL to son and firmino. I think agueros a very good option but there's so many good options in defence and midfield someone has to miss out.

10Hughes
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 10Hughes »

Have Aguero and Kane but I don't have Firmino... but I also don't have Salah. Now that is worrying.

Annoyingly I'm 0.1m short of swapping Sterling for Salah. That said, to take a hit and remove Sterling ahead of a home fixture against Newcastle surely isn't a wise move....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Aguero and Kane for me. I do have Salah. Really don't know what to do about Firmino. I feel I'll bring him in and he'll get benched.

ZeroRemorse
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ZeroRemorse »

I don't own Aguero. Decided to use my FT on Lingard to Mahrez and might give him the band.

samyadav
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: FISODAS Champions Cup Season 29 Winner

Post by samyadav »

I have just one: Kane. Hope Salah and Sterling cover the points for the rest two

Bao
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Bao »

Decided to switch from Firmino to Aguero on DGW22. Until now Aguero scores 11 (6+5) and Firmino scores 9 (1+8). I bet Aguero to outscore Firmino up to GW28 when I switch back and upgrade RLC to Lingard to play 3-5-2. But it seems that's was side way move and losing Lingard's price rise until then.

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

I've got Kane and Aguero which I'm pretty happy with. It'd require too many downgrades in midfield to bring in Firmino (Quaner's my current 3rd striker), so not worth it at the moment.

Fortunately if Jesus comes back sooner than expected and starts to rotate with Aguero again, if Firmino is still performing by that point then it's an easy switch, and will probably leave me with enough to bring in Alonso somehow too.

If not, then I'll just go back to having Kane as my only premium and bring KdB back.

chris2k_11
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Pontoon 2011/12 Winner, FISOlympics Decathlon 14/15 Gold Medal, FISO 5AS The Kangals 17/18 & 20/21, Spaceballs Leagues 17/18 Winner (Classic and H2H), FISO Swiss Cup 20/21 Champion

Post by chris2k_11 »

i have 2 of them except kun .....

Caf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mostly 250k finishes!

Post by Caf »

I am Kun-less.

Strangely, I don’t even feel that worried - a reflection of the number of strong options this season, as two years ago not getting him in would be unthinkable. As it is, I think I have strong enough captain cover for GW24 and 25 (ok, it might be Salah both times in my case, but there are other options out there).

GW26 is the tricky one, but even then I’m likely to look to solutions other than Kun. Mahrez? Pogba? Arnautovic? Or just captain Salah anyway? :?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”