To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Callum Wilson

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Callum Wilson

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Stemania wrote: 18 Nov 2017, 17:24 I suspect I'll be doing the beard this gameweek

At least buy me dinner first.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

:lol:

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

baganboy wrote: 18 Nov 2017, 19:39 Yeah, but at FFF it seems he is rising at 7.6% per hour, and Abraham is falilng sharply too. Are predicted to have the rise / drop tomorrow.
Perhaps waiting a day makes sense...
FFF is always overreacting just after matches. It's one to monitor though.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

I'm very surprised that after a hatrick and with such low ownership, Wilson didn't at least get close to rising. Many others have instantly risen in price that night after a huge haul.

I'll be getting him in for Vardy, probably tonight. Fraught with danger of course, with Vardy playing West Ham but that slot with a 5.9mn in it, opens so many doors.

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

^ He got Pogba-ed. And Niasse, who also got points, is even cheaper

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Looks like he'll stay for another night? Need to see how Diouf does tomorrow before I ship him for Niasse or Wilson.

The Real Slim Shady
Dumbledore
FS Record: 1,465th in FPL 05/06

Post by The Real Slim Shady »

Yeah he’s nowhere near a rise.

wibble_mcwoo
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Meh. Best c. 3,000th; usually in the 10,000's these days

Post by wibble_mcwoo »

Anyone know how much Howe likes to rotate? Particularly with the past injuries, I'm starting to get twitchy about having Wilson, King, Defoe and Afobe all vying for two spaces over Christmas.

Then again, I'm on Murray at the moment, who'll probably be rotated a bit over Christmas with Hemed, so what the hey...

aiwnjoo
Treebeard

Post by aiwnjoo »

some guy got 136 this week and just so happened to punt wilson as c and hazard as vc. some cheating going on in this game, nobody has that luck lol.

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

I'm interested in Wilson myself but is anyone worried that he may be rested for GW14 in midweek? As he's just back from injury and is generally very injury prone perhaps he may be given a break?

Valeron
FISOhead

Post by Valeron »

I will probably bench him in midweek, think the chance of a cameo is quite high and I have decent subs. They have Southampton next weekend too. The other match before christmas I think he will be benched for is away at Man United, so no worries there.

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

I do think he’ll be benched midweek. Was tempted with him but thats in the back of my head considering the fixture pile up and a return from injury lately.

As a non owner that would be fantastic!

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

STC, yes, I am worried. But come to think of it, I have rationalized it as - technically all players are rotation risks in this stretch. We can pick near - nailed players and hope for the best.
I promised to myself to be philosophical if rotation hits the squad.

finkelele
Treebeard

Post by finkelele »

Why the hell didn't he get to start this GW? Do you think he'll get to start the next game?

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

Hasn't been back that long and given Bournemouth's array of strikers, they could give him a rest. I think he'll start next game. And probably miss midweek game (unless he bags a brace, it's amazing what goals can do for tiredness) I firmly believe he's their best forward; and a good season could see him scrape the England setup (not exaggerating here; he's that good, but shame he plays for Bournemouth and is injury prone).

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

finkelele wrote:Why the hell didn't he get to start this GW? Do you think he'll get to start the next game?

It’s called rotation. :)

finkelele
Treebeard

Post by finkelele »

Joccki_10 wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 21:59
finkelele wrote:Why the hell didn't he get to start this GW? Do you think he'll get to start the next game?

Hehe, but Bournemouth should give him some time to get in form before they start benching him.
Also, why didin't Stee Cook get to play?

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

finkelele wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 22:01

Hehe, but Bournemouth should give him some time to get in form before they start benching him.
Geez, buddy, every topic I open i see your questions. This isn't the Steve Cook thread and no need to post your questions in every topic. Just be patient for people to answer in the designated topic.

finkelele
Treebeard

Post by finkelele »

From4corners wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 22:05
finkelele wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 22:01

Geez, buddy, every topic I open i see your questions. This isn't the Steve Cook thread and no need to post your questions in every topic. Just be patient for people to answer in the designated topic.
Excuse me... It's just that I'm right in the middle of a WC-planning craze and I'm currently trying to plan my transfers so they'll fit two-three GW's ahead. Also, I want to avoid prices going down and especially taking hits, because that would just feel stupid so close to my wildcard.
I've been a little bit to obsessed with this "wildcard plan" of mine and a bit too excited. :? :oops:

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

finkelele wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 22:26 Excuse me... It's just that I'm right in the middle of a WC-planning craze and I'm currently trying to plan my transfers so they'll fit two-three GW's ahead. Also, I want to avoid prices going down and especially taking hits, because that would just feel stupid so close to my wildcard.
I've been a little bit to obsessed with this "wildcard plan" of mine and a bit too excited. :? :oops:
We all know that excitement. ;) When do you plan to use your WC then? Perhaps an idea to start a Rate My Team topic here for more guided feedback on your proposed team and WC selection?

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

That’s it for me I think. Anyone else ditching? Who are you looking at as a replacement?

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Wilson to DCL done

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

Billy Bongo wrote: 10 Dec 2017, 09:40 Wilson to DCL done

Before the game today?

Well I think Wilson will start gw17, albeit at Old Trafford, so it's a stay of execution for now as I'm not getting rid of a likely starter during congested fixtures like these. Defoe scoring twice has really not helped his case at all though, which is a shame for him. Suppose there's a chance old man Defoe starts again...

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Sutter Kane wrote:
Billy Bongo wrote: 10 Dec 2017, 09:40 Wilson to DCL done

Before the game today?

Well I think Wilson will start gw17, albeit at Old Trafford, so it's a stay of execution for now as I'm not getting rid of a likely starter during congested fixtures like these. Defoe scoring twice has really not helped his case at all though, which is a shame for him. Suppose there's a chance old man Defoe starts again...
Yeah moving to a 2 up front team so DCL benching is irrelevant and only 5m anyway

He's played in every game so far and both 90s for Sam.

Valeron
FISOhead

Post by Valeron »

flare2 wrote: 18 Nov 2017, 18:58 Yep, he will lead the line for as long as he is fit. King playing just behind him. The partnership between Wilson and king looks very very exciting. Defoe will be used an impact sub especially when chasing the game.

Wilson is a phenomenally good striker and he looks fitter and quicker than before his knee injuries.
I’m not having a go and I really rate him too, but has anyone’s stock fallen so far so fast without an injury? He’s a disaster every time I own him.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Is he nailed again?

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

Yes. Had him the last 2 weeks and played him vs Chelsea (Unlike others)

Despite them probably conceding most weeks on their day they score goals and for his price seems good value. Could easily put a few past Stoke this weekend.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Surely JRod and JAyew are better options?

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

On what basis? Certainly both those seem to have hit a patch of form but it’s isolated. Especially JRod.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Historically JRod is sound, and has a manager interested in the opponents goal?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”