To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

D.Silva

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

D.Silva

Post by Sutter Kane »

Was looking for an existing thread on him but couldn't find one. When I got him, I thought 'season keeper' at that price. What has changed since then, as I'll be on the brink of removing him next week? Does he still represent excellent value or has the flavour of the month simply changed? (due to form, future congested fixtures, etc)

PS: Stumbled upon this somehow when I was searching for threads!! I had to read it all!

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3474

Mr Clarinet
Grumpy Old Man

Re: D.Silva

Post by Mr Clarinet »

Sorry, this doesn't help with your query, but (rather surprisingly, perhaps) I see his latest goals for Spain take him up to =4th in their all-time goalscorer records. If only he were that prolific for City.
FPL-wise, I paid the extra for Sané and KDB and am content with that.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

He's been getting into great positions and missing a lot of late. I got rid of him this week for salah as I had the extra cash and happy enough with richarlison and gross as my budget mids. I think he's value but I'm expecting his immunity to rotation to finish soon enough now gundogan is coming to full fitness. He will still play 70% of the time at least though

Desperado
Treebeard

Post by Desperado »

As always things depend on the rest of the squad. I consider Liverpool mid as a something pretty close to a must have. In your case I'd strongly consider that move.

If someone is committed to use three 8.0+ M mids including Silva I wouldn't use a transfer for getting rid of him.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Staying for me. Not as explosive as some other options, but a class player who is always good for a steady stream of points, and less of a rotation risk than the others. I also have Sterling, and he'd probably be the one I'd remove for a Spurs/Liverpool/Pogba.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”