To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Ben Chilwell

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Hotpot
Grumpy Old Man

Ben Chilwell

Post by Hotpot »

Leicester defender currently priced £4.3M.

Starting today in Puel's first game in charge and seems to be playing in midfield. Might be worth keeping an eye on today - if he puts in a decent performance could become a regular in midfield?

Is anyone injured who might come back to take the place off him?

:D

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Re: Ben Chilwell

Post by Sammy the Crab »

It's Albrighton that's dropped out. I wouldn't get too excited yet.

Bob Newhart
FISO Knight

Post by Bob Newhart »

Cool customer... he looks well chilled.

Redsnout
Treebeard
FS Record: 676 - FPL (2016-17)

Post by Redsnout »

The new Chris Brunt.

YourMumsModesty
Treebeard
FS Record: 2019/20: 33,413

Post by YourMumsModesty »

I have 2FT and a wildcard burning a hole in my pocket; if he's going to be starting against Stoke, I will definitely have to think about bringing him in.

Son of a Gunn(ers)
Kevin and Perry

Post by Son of a Gunn(ers) »

I have Morgan already but will keep an eye on this, if he is a regular starter then i will make the swap as he would offer more opportunity for points.

ThingsCouldGetMessi
Wideboy

Post by ThingsCouldGetMessi »

I'm a life long Leicester fan so I feel I can help here. Chilwell has been breaking through to the 1st team for the last 2 years but he is a left back so his game time has been limited behind Christian Fuchs. I am expecting Puel to rotate the team over the 1st couple if months so I wouldn't be bringing in most of our players at this stage. However, I would say keep a big eye on Demarai Gray. He is very talented and loves running at defenders and trying to make things happen. At £5.3m and 0.5% ownership he could prove to be a bargain differential.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

ThingsCouldGetMessi wrote:However, I would say keep a big eye on Demarai Gray. He is very talented and loves running at defenders and trying to make things happen. At £5.3m and 0.5% ownership he could prove to be a bargain differential.

Nathan Redmond 2.0... No end product?

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

Chilwell looks good, but I don't see him keeping Albrighton out the team permanently. More likely that it's a horses for courses thing.

ThingsCouldGetMessi
Wideboy

Joccki_10 wrote: 31 Oct 2017, 05:54
ThingsCouldGetMessi wrote:However, I would say keep a big eye on Demarai Gray. He is very talented and loves running at defenders and trying to make things happen. At £5.3m and 0.5% ownership he could prove to be a bargain differential.

Nathan Redmond 2.0... No end product?
Gray is often good for a goal or an assist when he is given a start. He has usually played well and been unlucky when he gets neither. When he is given a regular run of starts I think that end product will pick up as well. I know this sounds biased but Gray is unbelievably talented and will be seen as England's best winger/ attacking midfielder in a few years time.

Joshhua
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Joshhua »

ThingsCouldGetMessi wrote: 31 Oct 2017, 00:42 I am expecting Puel to rotate the team over the 1st couple if months so I wouldn't be bringing in most of our players at this stage.
Hi, I'm looking for the best way into Leicester defence so thinking about Morgan or Simpson. Maybe a silly question as I was not around in FPL world for two years, but is Morgan nailed when Huth is back? :oops:
Thanks for helping.

ThingsCouldGetMessi
Wideboy

Joshhua wrote: 31 Oct 2017, 17:21
ThingsCouldGetMessi wrote: 31 Oct 2017, 00:42 I am expecting Puel to rotate the team over the 1st couple if months so I wouldn't be bringing in most of our players at this stage.
Hi, I'm looking for the best way into Leicester defence so thinking about Morgan or Simpson. Maybe a silly question as I was not around in FPL world for two years, but is Morgan nailed when Huth is back? :oops:
Thanks for helping.

Morgan has been in good form so far this season so in usual circumstances I would say he was nailed but it's hard to say for certain under a new manager. If I was going to say one of our CB's was safe it would Maguire because he is a lot younger and better than either Morgan or Huth. Simpson seems a lot safer until at least the next transfer window because we have no other natural right back. However, I do expect him to be replaced at some point simply because RB is our weakest area.

Joshhua
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Joshhua »

ThingsCouldGetMessi wrote: 31 Oct 2017, 20:46
Joshhua wrote: 31 Oct 2017, 17:21
Thanks for helping.

Morgan has been in good form so far this season so in usual circumstances I would say he was nailed but it's hard to say for certain under a new manager. If I was going to say one of our CB's was safe it would Maguire because he is a lot younger and better than either Morgan or Huth. Simpson seems a lot safer until at least the next transfer window because we have no other natural right back. However, I do expect him to be replaced at some point simply because RB is our weakest area.
Thank you very much.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

I went with Simpson purely because of the Huth factor clouding Morgan as an option.

Simpson could be even better if Puel transitions towards the 3atb system he often favoured at Southampton(!), but the possibility of him getting replaced in January is a good point made and for sure one to have in mind.

Punty
Wideboy

Post by Punty »

Leicester forum members generally love him and think, if not deployed on the wing, should be replacing Fuchs.

Viduka
Wideboy
FS Record: 0

Chilwell

Post by Viduka »

Im currently on my Wildcard.
I am considering bringing chilwell into my team. What are your thoughts on him vs fuchs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OIEIAO
FISOhead

Re: Chilwell

Post by OIEIAO »

Viduka wrote: 23 Jan 2018, 14:38 Im currently on my Wildcard.
I am considering bringing chilwell into my team. What are your thoughts on him vs fuchs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's been some discussion recently in the defensive gems thread but I think he's thought to be a good option.
I've been sat on Simpson throughout his injury due to problems elsewhere in my team though, and now he seems to be fit, so unlikely to make the sideways move.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”