To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Harry Kane’s GW10 hammy

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Re: Harry Kane’s GW10 hammy

Post by Stevieste »

I hope Kane plays 70 mins tonight to get back into swing of things and then has a full game against a shocking palace defence in hope he can get us a nice double points hat trick before international break :P

Albert_ini
FISOhead

Post by Albert_ini »

He's starting tonight.

um09a2k
Grumpy Old Man

Post by um09a2k »

The king is back

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Stevieste wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 15:14 I hope Kane plays 70 mins tonight to get back into swing of things and then has a full game against a shocking palace defence in hope he can get us a nice double points hat trick before international break :P
Agreed - he'll play 70 minutes in this key game....... then pretend to go off injured so they can rest him for an easy game and have an excuse to miss the internationals for a proper rest.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

murf wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 19:22
Stevieste wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 15:14 I hope Kane plays 70 mins tonight to get back into swing of things and then has a full game against a shocking palace defence in hope he can get us a nice double points hat trick before international break :P
Agreed - he'll play 70 minutes in this key game....... then pretend to go off injured so they can rest him for an easy game and have an excuse to miss the internationals for a proper rest.
Like maradonash said, he doesn't need any excuses to miss pointless international friendlies. Spurs can just say "we don't want Harry Kane to play these stupid international friendlies" and Southgate will accept it, because it's England's best interest to keep Kane fit and fresh for the World Cup.

Markman
Wideboy
FS Record: I coulda been a contender

Post by Markman »

This idea of Kane being given a break for the Palace game may be a bit fanciful. Palace beat Chelsea recently and Spurs have not been free-scoing at home.

I really don't see Poch being at all that complacent about this one. If Kane finishes tonight's match in good condition he's captain Sunday no doubt.

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Markman wrote:This idea of Kane being given a break for the Palace game may be a bit fanciful. Palace beat Chelsea recently and Spurs have not been free-scoing at home.

I really don't see Poch being at all that complacent about this one. If Kane finishes tonight's match in good condition he's captain Sunday no doubt.
Agreed. Spurs don't have any reliable alternative, and Poch won't be complacent.

um09a2k
Grumpy Old Man

Post by um09a2k »

Kane subbed off and rested at 78mins.

Defo playing this weekend.

Joshhua
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Joshhua »

um09a2k wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 21:21 Kane subbed off and rested at 78mins.

Defo playing this weekend.
Yup. If no negative news before deadline, he will probably lead the polls.

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

Also missing the Palace game would not mean he'd be allowed to miss England automatically, they would give him a fitness test. They may allow him to miss the games, but it would be independent of whether he plays against Palace or not.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

No Way Jose wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 10:53 Haha thanks mate. Still there are lots of variables involved so don't want to come across as a know it all as even if I was assessing him there is always risk in returning to play in short time frames!

I'm just happy for once I've dodged the chaos! I will attempt to bring Kane in after the international break
So what's your assessment about Kane now? Can we have your update please? :D

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Finisher1 wrote:
No Way Jose wrote: 01 Nov 2017, 10:53 Haha thanks mate. Still there are lots of variables involved so don't want to come across as a know it all as even if I was assessing him there is always risk in returning to play in short time frames!
So what's your assessment about Kane now? Can we have your update please? :D
I'm sure NWJ won't mind, I asked him that via PM last night:
No Way Jose wrote:Would definitely be expecting him to start Sunday. From what I saw he didn't limp off and taking him off was precautionary. Him playing 80 is more indicative of him being good for the full 90 on the weekend vs him say playing 60 IMO. I'd imagine 80-90 on the weekend unless they are running riot and Poch is being cautious. Essentially if he can play 80 pain free today he can definitely play 90 on the weekend. Poch isn't the type to rest him either IMO.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Thanks Ruth_NZ and especially NWJ :)

Regardless of how it goes on Sunday I truly appreciate NWJ's nuggets and think we have an edge here thanks to him.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Finisher1 wrote:Regardless of how it goes on Sunday I truly appreciate NWJ's nuggets and think we have an edge here thanks to him.

Yeah, good to have him, isn't it? :D

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

Haha cheers guys. I have no kane so if it goes belly up and poch rests him I will be in hiding but happy

Now that I've said that enjoy his hattrick 😩

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”