To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

DGW Thread

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

DGW Thread

Post by MoSe »

MoSe wrote: 16 Dec 2016, 23:23
Stemania wrote:You're a genius MoSe - great links (especially your one - your presentation is by far the best).
well, maybe graphically, or rather, in the layout... ;)

But Ben Crellin's tool is invaluable, he takes the effort of investigating all possible dgw options and categorise them (yet to come at this point), presents it in a very organised way, and above all he'll keep it updated almost real time.
At least that's what he did last season

Mine, it's just a calendar I drew for myself, to easier decide when I can take leave from office, and when I'll have sidegames update commitments :oops: :lol:
BUMP for new season updates

at least I managed to remember there was a praising one to quote, and not those dissing my efforts ;)

FPL DGW preview 2017_18

Ben Crellin's
https://twitter.com/bencrellin/status/8 ... 3085812739
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1586470985

I'll leave to others to create the proper DGW preview topics for 2017-18, when times will be ripe
...Mod forbid I might put it in the wrong forum!!! :o :P

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Re: DGW Thread

Post by Stemania »

Great stuff MoSe. So now we're on an odd year again the scheduling rotation brings us back to the 15/16 season's

GW34 Big DGW

GW35 Blanks (FA Cup Semi)

GW37 DGW

Good to know. I'm sure we'll all look forward to navigating that nasty blank sandwich again. :D

Edit: and another midseason inverse blank sandwich with teams missing in GW28 & 30, but not GW29. Fun, fun, fun.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Stemania wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 11:10 Edit: and another midseason inverse blank sandwich with teams missing in GW28 & 30, but not GW29. Fun, fun, fun.

As we call it the 'Free Hit Chip Time'.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Yeah, those will definitely be the two competing times. GW28-30; or

With DGW34, FH35 (to avoid the blankers), then DGW37, also going to be inevitably tempting.

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

it's been a while since the weather gave us some additional fixture fun. A fortnight of snow over the Christmas period would shake things up a bit :twisted:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”