To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Richarlison

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Re: Richarlison

Post by No Way Jose »

Put it this way. He's been out of form and missing some sitters but still scoring goals and assisting. Cleverley missing the penalty last week cost him 3 and 2 bonus at least too

He's not clinica by any means, somewhat like a poor mans salah though he gets into great positions time and time again so should continue to produce

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Thinking about slapping the armband on him this gameweek, hoping to see him do what Salah did for me last time against the Hammers.

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

Yeah, I've had him since GW3 and I've watched a lot of Watford this season and he's constantly involved in everything, keeps going as well and he plays 90 every week. Plus Watford score a lot of goals. Only issue is he misses chances but he's one of the best value mids in the game at the minute IMO

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

I can hardly chose between him and Zaha, I am aware of his underlying stats but have only watched MoTD highlights (I don't recall watching any live Watford games this year, apart from the Liverpool fixture in GW1 but he didn't play the whole match then.

To those that have watched him, is he a better bet than Zaha for new owners?

Joshhua
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Joshhua »

Mav3rick wrote: 17 Nov 2017, 21:48 I can hardly chose between him and Zaha, I am aware of his underlying stats but have only watched MoTD highlights (I don't recall watching any live Watford games this year, apart from the Liverpool fixture in GW1 but he didn't play the whole match then.

To those that have watched him, is he a better bet than Zaha for new owners?
Hi,
I`m currently on WC so will have both and probably go with 3-5-2, but looking to ship him out for Ramsey after next two which are nice WHM new, but after that he has 3 tricky ones UTD TOT bur after which he goes on a great run during Christmas period cry HUD bha LEI swa.

Meanwhile, Zaha has great fixtures all the way until GW20 EVE STO bha wba BOU WAT lei swa after which one could theoretically switch him to Richarlison or find another way to get Richarlison earlier.

They are pretty similar players, fast and not afraid to take on the defenders, but generally both wasteful and will not shine in the BPS department even if they score, as they are losing ball a lot along with unsuccessful dribbles. Benteke coming back can even help Zaha to get more chances with additional hold-up play they didn`t have without him and he could still get some game-time as a lone forward until Benteke is fully fit. So, maybe it is not the worst idea to go with Zaha now and get Richarlison for his nice run from GW17/GW18. In any case, both should do enough for their price.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Thanks Joshua... I've been leaning toward Zaha all week, may as well stick with it.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

Agree with Joshua. He's wasteful but gets into great areas

They are similar players. If you have richarlison like I do then no point swapping but in a straight head to head I'd play the fixtures

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”