To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Did too many puns Kane your Kompany with a Hazardous Jesus Alli KunChez this Harrop GW38?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Redsnout
Treebeard
FS Record: 676 - FPL (2016-17)

Re: Did too many puns Kane your Kompany with a Hazardous Jesus Alli KunChez this Harrop GW38?

Post by Redsnout »

121, thanks to Traiple captain Kane. That pushed me the OR to 676 :D

Last 4-5 weeks have been crazy. :mrgreen:

Canary94
FISOhead

Re: Did too many puns Kane your Kompany with a Hazardous Jesus Alli KunChez this Harrop GW38?

Post by Canary94 »

88 all out and finishing up with a PB of 3.2k, happy days. Thanks to all those that contribute to this forum, its been a pleasure. Until next season :D

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

88 all out and finishing a personal best OR of 6k. Bitty miffed I didn't make top 5k

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

The Toon Man wrote: So do I, can we start the 'promoted teams' thread with a Newcastle write up yet? :lol:
The "Basically just Matt Ritchie" thread will surely start soon enough. :mrgreen:

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

May be interested in our number 9 Dwight Gayle depending on his price. 3rd cheapie?

Went from 100+k overall a couple of weeks ago dropping to 32k. Chuffed with that considering it wasn't looking to be a great season for me.

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

swadd1er wrote:May be interested in our number 9 Dwight Gayle depending on his price. 3rd cheapie?
He's on my watchlist. He had an amazing minutes/goals ratio, but Newcastle might buy another striker.

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

payetme
FISOhead
FS Record: 4-1

Post by payetme »

93 points crazy gw eh

Geri
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Geri »

98 but not sad about the 2 missing points for the centurie at all.
I finished inside the 25k which was my goal at the beginning of the season. Next season though I will give this game some more time and I will be sad for anything under 10k. Seems realistic enough...

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

Red card for Kos (-2) and a yellow for Costa so only 80 to end the season. I got the right captain for the first time in the season though.

TopMarx
Treebeard
FS Record: Two top 5k finishes in last five seasons

Post by TopMarx »

Sutter Kane wrote:Well done TopMarx, sounds like a breakthrough season; look to build on that next season...

It's been a much more predictable season (especially towards the end) than last which suit fiso I think. If Kane continues to be a monster captain, many of us should look forward to a very strong season next year.
Thank you, yes perhaps so. Sanchez coming out of a mini slump helped and Kane's fine form too. I didn't have Costa so I'm grateful he didn't do much. Really unsure about Spurs next season - Wembley wasn't the kindest to them this year.

BobMem
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14
FISO King of Rock and Roll - Elimination game winner 2015/16

Post by BobMem »

99(-4) for me. Finished my second highest OR ever at 13076.

360 points in the 3 gameweeks since my wildcard.

White Tiger
Grumpy Old Man

Post by White Tiger »

101, didn't expect that :-)

Adelante
Treebeard

Post by Adelante »

96 (-4) all out.

King no showing and a -4 gamble of Gabbiadini to Rooney never paid off.

Overall decent season, highest points total but missed out on a top 10 k finish

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

102, solid finish :)

Albert_ini
FISOhead

Post by Albert_ini »

81 and a small red to finish the season.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

100. Perfect way to end a terrific season I'd say.

OIEIAO
FISOhead

Post by OIEIAO »

107. My first ever ton outside of a double gameweek, that I can remember. Hooray.

Mentioned my battle with my girlfriend in TRK last week (she was 90 points ahead at one point and 70 ahead with 3 weeks to go). It was nip and tuck for most of the afternoon with her holding an 11 point lead after taking a 4 point hit... But overtook her with about 10 mins to go thanks to Pedro and Ben Davies. Hooray. And she's still talking to me.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”