To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW38 Line-Ups

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Bobby Chopps
FISOhead

GW38 Line-Ups

Post by Bobby Chopps »

It might be good to get opinions on what all the line-ups will be for tomorrow, as I'm sure for the average person it will not be easy to predict! With very few teams having anything to play for, there will be a lot of fringe players playing, and probably some big stars benched. Maybe supporters of each team might be able to use a bit of insider knowledge to help us predict their XI...

Sonnie Sarko
Kevin and Perry

Re: GW38 Line-Ups

Post by Sonnie Sarko »

As a Spurs fan, I think our line up may be something like this for tomorrow:

Vorm, Trippier, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Eriksen, Son, Alli, Kane

Lloris and Walker are big doubts through injury. Eriksen may play in the deeper Dembele role, as Dembele struggles to play 2 games in a week at the moment and played on Thursday at Leicester.

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

the lack of responses in this thread is a clear sign that none of us have any idea what kind of teams we will see tomorrow :)

if JM is true to his word about the team tomorrow and his comment along the lines of "don't kill me when you see the team" then it could be something like:

Periera, Mensah, Bailly, Tuanzebe ,Mitchell, McTominay, Willock ,Carrick, Harrop, Pogba, Rooney
"Sunday will be a big day for the kids because lots of them are going to play," said the boss. "I hope the crowd enjoys that, in spite of it not being a big, strong Manchester United team. I will bring Mitchell, he was on the bench. [Scott] McTominay, he was on the bench. Of course, Axel [Tuanzebe]. Of course, Eric Bailly and [Matty] Willock will come too. Josh Harrop will come. Zachary [Dearnley] will come. Pogba will come because Paul is not training or playing since his dad passed away. I will put two or three of my boys rotating during the game, making some changes to save them, but I need to give a little structure of four or five of my boys to give some stability to the kids. I don't think, by themselves, they will be in [the right] conditions to play the game."
So only four or five senior players? - Pogba, Bailly confirmed to play, Carrick/Rooney maybe some minutes from Mata?

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Chelsea

Courtois
Azpi Luiz Cahill
Moses Kanté Matic Alonso
Pedro Costa Hazard

Fabregas might start instead of Kanté but otherwise I don't expect much divergence from that.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Utd
Periera
Def Def Def Def Def
Def Def Def Def Mata
Martial

Sent from mobile

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

Do any Man.City fans expect Sterling to start this week, having been.on the bench for the last game, or will Pep go with Sane, Jesus, Aguero again?

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Also expect Chelsea to go full strength and will see this game as their FA Cup final's dress rehearsal.Surely Conte will want to keep his first team players fit and sharp for that.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Sonnie Sarko wrote:As a Spurs fan, I think our line up may be something like this for tomorrow:

Vorm, Trippier, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Eriksen, Son, Alli, Kane

Lloris and Walker are big doubts through injury. Eriksen may play in the deeper Dembele role, as Dembele struggles to play 2 games in a week at the moment and played on Thursday at Leicester.
Its hard to say. I'd love to see Paul Lopez or/and Walker-Peters get a run out. I think Eriksen will be back. Alli or Son could be rested. Ill be cheering them on anyway :D COYS

Sonnie Sarko
Kevin and Perry

Post by Sonnie Sarko »

Beerfuelledman wrote: Its hard to say. I'd love to see Paul Lopez or/and Walker-Peters get a run out. I think Eriksen will be back. Alli or Son could be rested. Ill be cheering them on anyway :D COYS
Kyle Walker-Peters is away with England U20s unfortunately, I'd have liked to see him play too. He could be a cheap FPL option next season. COYS :D

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Billy Bongo wrote:Utd
Periera
Def Def Def Def Def
Def Def Def Def Mata
Martial
I'm pretty sure a starting line-up should include 11 players :wink:

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Post by The Catman »

Periera
Def Def Def Def Def
Def Def Def Def Mata
Martial

Sent from mobile
Looks a little too attacking for Mourinho to me...

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Re: RE: Re: GW38 Line-Ups

Post by Billy Bongo »

Finisher1 wrote:
Periera
Def Def Def Def Def
Def Def Def Def Mata
Martial
I'm pretty sure a starting line-up should include 11 players :wink:
That's a fair point but Jose will find a way to get an extra defender on somehow

Sent from mobile

Nailer6245
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nailer6245 »

Anyone have any info on whether Alli has travelled?

He's basically my key differential along with Costa, but I've got 2FTs so I'm tempted to ship him for Coutinho or someone. If he plays though, Hull (a) with Spurs in form is a cracking opportunity.

I was sure Dele would win me my league on Thursday, 6-0 and a single assist FFS.

19Yorke
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 15/16: 11k
16/17: 7k
17/18: 2766

Post by 19Yorke »

Ruth_NZ wrote:Chelsea

Courtois
Azpi Luiz Cahill
Moses Kanté Matic Alonso
Pedro Costa Hazard

Fabregas might start instead of Kanté but otherwise I don't expect much divergence from that.
Confident in Moses? Might bring him in for King.

Rivers
Treebeard

Post by Rivers »

Nailer6245 wrote:Anyone have any info on whether Alli has travelled?

He's basically my key differential along with Costa, but I've got 2FTs so I'm tempted to ship him for Coutinho or someone. If he plays though, Hull (a) with Spurs in form is a cracking opportunity.

I was sure Dele would win me my league on Thursday, 6-0 and a single assist FFS.
He's definetly travelled... Video of him on Spurs Twitter feed at Hull

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”