To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW35 transfers (non wildcard). Deadline 29th April 14:00

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
boohog
Treebeard

Re: GW35 transfers (non wildcard). Deadline 29th April 14:00

Post by boohog »

Any chance Jesus and Aguero play the next game? Considering both of them......

Edit: Pep just said if we had him (Jesus) and Sergio then the chances would have gone differently.

So Aguero and Jesus then......

Cliffard
FISOhead

Post by Cliffard »

2 FTs, 1.9 in the bank, no WC. Having doubts about my plan of Lukaku and Siggy :arrow: Gabbi and Sané.

With Jesus back, is Sané likely to get less minutes? Do you think Jesus will start vs Boro on Sunday? Will Sané?

Lukaku's home form is insane, and Chelsea aren't keeping clean sheets. Next he has swa, WAT, ars. -- And Siggy, after Man Utd away in 35, has EVE, sun, WBA, with Swansea fighting for survival.

One of the main points of that double transfer is that I'll be able to afford Zaha :arrow: Hazard for gw36.

But now Kompany's back, Stones might not play every game when he's fit again (hopefully starts vs Boro on Sunday). And Valencia could be rested too, as Man Utd have Celta Vigo away in the Europa League semi next week. I was feeling good about my team and my plans, but now have doubts on both :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cliffard on 28 Apr 2017, 00:33, edited 3 times in total.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Barnes :arrow: Anichebe for my AOA-chip. Hoping Anichebe will do what he did earlier this season against Bournemouth and Hull, which also directly followed one another.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Aldershot Rejects wrote:Not Gabbi, but Ruth, I'm interested in your views on Costa. I thought he was excellent against Southampton and wouldn't be getting him in this week, but if I do want him it might affect my transfers this week.
Hmmm, well... I think Chelsea have the bit between their teeth. Costa hasn't actually been playing badly recently, just a run of no goals.

The issue for me is whether I will want both Costa and Hazard. Hazard is a definite. Whether I want Costa too will depend on results this weekend because I am concerned about rotation as and when the PL is settled. It's not SUN GW38 that worries me; last home game of the season, hopefully a PL winners' presentation, I think that will be the first XI. The one that niggles is WAT, the 2nd game in GW37. Spurs must play ARS and MUN before then and unless they win both (or Chelsea lose points @ Everton this weekend) then it could be all over. And that will probably mean a fair few changes.

Sorry I can't help more but that's where I am right now. I will be 3-5-2 almost for sure and Kane will be one forward. After tonight Aguero is out, I promised myself I'd eliminate him as soon as de Jesus returned and he now has. So really it's Costa v Lukaku v Vardy v Benteke for my 2nd striker slot. I'm glad I don't need to decide before next week to be honest. :?

Edit 28/4 I looked a bit closer this morning, AR. I think having Costa for GW36 (presumably when you have in mind) is a top idea. Costa/Hazard are probably the best non-DGW captaincy contenders that week. The risk is that you might need to remove him in GW37 if the gap between Chelsea and Spurs has grown. But it may well not have done, it may even have shrunk. I'd plan on getting him in; there's always Vardy to switch to if need be.
Last edited by Ruth_NZ on 28 Apr 2017, 08:39, edited 1 time in total.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Gibson to Clichy

Sent from mobile

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

Considering Valdes to Cabellero. I'll then have him and Cech which will be an optimal combo for the remainder of the season (WC already played) with view to GW37 BB.

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

Grant -> DDG/Forster (can't decide)
Lukaku -> Gabbi/Vardy (can't decide)

who would you go for? I guess DDG is a better choice than Forster considering United's four clean sheets in a row
no idea what to do with Lukaku, maybe I should just hold him? Although I really fancy a 1-week punt

wc'ing in GW36

yttod1010
FISOhead

Post by yttod1010 »

Negredo out afobe or Costa in
Gibson out Daniels in

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

Vsz wrote:Considering Valdes to Cabellero. I'll then have him and Cech which will be an optimal combo for the remainder of the season (WC already played) with view to GW37 BB.
I think this is likely going to be mine this week too.

As I've already used my wildcard, it now seems counterproductive to transfer in any players who don't have a DGW in 36 or 37.

2 transfers (including this one) until GW36, 3 until GW7. I expect all 3 to be in preparation for those DGWs.

yttod1010
FISOhead

Post by yttod1010 »

Anyone think shaw is worth a one week punt ....guessing he plays

Cliffard
FISOhead

Post by Cliffard »

Cliffard wrote:2 FTs, 1.9 in the bank, no WC. Having doubts about my plan of Lukaku and Siggy :arrow: Gabbi and Sané.

With Jesus back, is Sané likely to get less minutes? Do you think Jesus will start vs Boro on Sunday? Will Sané?

Lukaku's home form is insane, and Chelsea aren't keeping clean sheets. Next he has swa, WAT, ars. -- And Siggy, after Man Utd away in 35, has EVE, sun, WBA, with Swansea fighting for survival.

One of the main points of that double transfer is that I'll be able to afford Zaha :arrow: Hazard for gw36.

But now Kompany's back, Stones might not play every game when he's fit again (hopefully starts vs Boro on Sunday). And Valencia could be rested too, as Man Utd have Celta Vigo away in the Europa League semi next week. I was feeling good about my team and my plans, but now have doubts on both :oops:
I've come up with an alternative (B) to this plan (A):

A: Lukaku, Siggy :arrow: Gabbi, Sané - then next round Zaha :arrow: Hazard (all free)

B: Barnes, Lukaku, Zaha, Siggy :arrow: Gabbi, Jesus, Hazard, T. Carroll. (-4 over the 2 gws)

For plan B I would likely just do Barnes :arrow: Gabbiadini for 35 (have exact funds) and bench Siggy @ utd, as I prefer Lukaku at home to Chelsea over Jesus who might not start yet(?). Then the other 3 transfers for a -4 next.

The difference is
Jesus vs Sané
T. Caroll (sun in 37) vs Barnes (bou in 37) for bb
-4 vs 0

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

Looking at the Man City forums, a lot of people's 'predicted lineups' don't actually include Sane now that Jesus is back. I think lots of people expect both Jesus and Aguero to start, meaning one of Sterling or Sane making way.

elliot
Treebeard

Post by elliot »

I'm looking to roll my FT with a view to next week bringing in Hazard. Me having Sanchez and my rival instead having Hazard has completely destroyed my lead.
Eriksen -> Hazard
Lukaku -> Costa
Valencia -> Someone cheap

Turd Ferguson
FISOhead

Post by Turd Ferguson »

Really wanted to bring in martial but he put in a shift against city defensively.

I've gone with a couple of bandwagon picks.

Sanchez > hazard
Llorente > gabbiadini

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

Bixer wrote:
Vsz wrote:Considering Valdes to Cabellero. I'll then have him and Cech which will be an optimal combo for the remainder of the season (WC already played) with view to GW37 BB.

As I've already used my wildcard, it now seems counterproductive to transfer in any players who don't have a DGW in 36 or 37.

2 transfers (including this one) until GW36, 3 until GW7. I expect all 3 to be in preparation for those DGWs.
My only concern is that Bravo may be back in time for 37? Has anyone seen any news on the extent of his injury?

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Gibson :arrow: Yoshida
Negredo :arrow: Defoe

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

Vsz wrote:
Bixer wrote:

My only concern is that Bravo may be back in time for 37? Has anyone seen any news on the extent of his injury?
Yeah this too. I'm leaving it as long as I can to pull the trigger, I believe Pep said yesterday that they should know by tomorrow (which is today), so I'm hoping something a little more concrete is revealed.

If it was any other injury resulting in a stretcher I'd be in no doubt, but the fact it's just his calf makes me doubtful that he'll be out for the entire remainder of the season...

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

OK, just pulled the trigger on Lukaku, Sigurdsson :arrow: Aguero(c), King with 2 FTs.

Aguero will leave again on my wildcard next week.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Notned wrote:Gibson :arrow: Yoshida
Negredo :arrow: Defoe
The Defoe choice is brave. Hope it pays off for you. :)

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

plan on wildcarding next gw. I'm trying to figure out which player to take a punt on this week. My gut says to put in Costa or Benteke for Lukaku. I already have Zaha so i'm leaning more towards Costa. My league leader has a 19 point lead on me and has Hazard and Gabbi. I don't have Hazard currently so i'm also thinking Costa is a better differential.

I do have Son as well who i could transfer out. That would give me 9 for any player but that player would be. Pedro? Arnautovic? Son could very well start i guess

Any help is appreciated

BobMem
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14
FISO King of Rock and Roll - Elimination game winner 2015/16

Post by BobMem »

In the end I did Gibson to PVA.
Couldn't bring myself to ship either Alonso (who could score/assist, and I may still want next week with 0.3 invested) or Valencia, who has a great fixture if he plays.
PVA comes in for Evans, who is first sub if Valencia doesn't make it.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

slyger wrote:plan on wildcarding next gw. I'm trying to figure out which player to take a punt on this week. My gut says to put in Costa or Benteke for Lukaku. I already have Zaha so i'm leaning more towards Costa. My league leader has a 19 point lead on me and has Hazard and Gabbi. I don't have Hazard currently so i'm also thinking Costa is a better differential.

I do have Son as well who i could transfer out. That would give me 9 for any player but that player would be. Pedro? Arnautovic? Son could very well start i guess

Any help is appreciated
19 points is nothing. Don't take any risks, don't get any differentials. Just play the percentages. IMO Benteke is a better bet than Costa for this week.

Alternatively you could go for a Liv mid.

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

Sutter Kane wrote:
slyger wrote:plan on wildcarding next gw. I'm trying to figure out which player to take a punt on this week. My gut says to put in Costa or Benteke for Lukaku. I already have Zaha so i'm leaning more towards Costa. My league leader has a 19 point lead on me and has Hazard and Gabbi. I don't have Hazard currently so i'm also thinking Costa is a better differential.

Any help is appreciated
19 points is nothing. Don't take any risks, don't get any differentials. Just play the percentages. IMO Benteke is a better bet than Costa for this week.

Alternatively you could go for a Liv mid.
I've already got Coutinho so i could bring in Firmino for Son for a 1 week punt as well. Tekkers certainly has a good match up on paper as well. I just feel like Chelsea are in good goal scoring form and will be pushing to wrap the league. Or am i just chasing Costa's last week's points?

Pulpy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Pulpy »

A rather dull Mawson to Yoshida for me this week, but it brings in another doubler and bolsters my squad for the probable rotation this weekend.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

BobMem wrote:In the end I did Gibson to PVA.

Or if PvA doesn't make the first eleven again... Are you so sure he will start?

BobMem
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14
FISO King of Rock and Roll - Elimination game winner 2015/16

Re: RE: Re: GW35 transfers (non wildcard). Deadline 29th April 14:00

Post by BobMem »

Joccki_10 wrote:
BobMem wrote:In the end I did Gibson to PVA.

Or if PvA doesn't make the first eleven again... Are you so sure he will start?
Might be a 'Friday night' decision. I have a feeling he will start, and f-it, it's only defenders, they never get any points anyway!

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

so then, Lukaku to Tekkers/Costa or Son to Firmino/Redmond/Arnie? Both are one week punts only. I've got Countinho and Zaha

I have Valencia as well that i could move for someone but i have Davies and Holebas as coverage if he doesnt play. I'm thinking it may be worth the gamble to keep him and hope he plays based on their CS run

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Sánchez :arrow: Hazard. Catching a price rise before wildcarding next week.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Joccki_10 wrote:Sánchez :arrow: Hazard. Catching a price rise before wildcarding next week.
So you say. :wink: We all know you are secretly a Hazard fanboy. 8-)

wizardoffire
Dumbledore
FS Record: 2013/2014 FISO Hotshots league

Post by wizardoffire »

anyone able to help me out quickly
Im wildcarding next week. This is my current team
Heaton (Pope)
Davies Bailly Dawson (Kingsley, Smith)
Sanchez, Milner, Sigurdsson Hazard (de Roon)
Lukaku, Benteke, Aguero

Currently chasing down a 57 point lead... have one free transfer, want Kane but unless Aguero to Kane, will have to take a 4 point hit

Leader has wildcarded and pretty much blocked me and then matched my moves
Heaton (foster)
Azpilcueta, Jagielka, Simpson, Valencia, Cahill
Hazard, King, Alli, Ward Prowse (Fletcher)
Lukaku, Benteke, Vardy

Suggestions greatly appreciated

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”