To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW29 Teams

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Simenon
Treebeard
FS Record: TFC last season. Finished bottom of my private league...

GW29 Teams

Post by Simenon »

So, with Kane, Ibra, Phillips, Rose, VvD and PvA all out, how are you lining up this weekend?

Here is my team.
Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 09.31.33.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Re: GW29 Teams

Post by tarkens »

Jakupovic (eve)
Alonso (sto) Baines (HUL) Mee (sun)
Barkley (HUL) Lanzini (LEI) Mane (mci) King (SWA)
Aguero (LIV) Llorente (bou) Lukaku (HUL)

looks good to me but I'm a bit anxious about not having neither Sanchez nor Alli/Son... just can't really squeeze in any of them atm

ZeroRemorse
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ZeroRemorse »

Wish FPL would sort these flags out. Baines has been declared fit to play. Honestly they have been crap this season with their flagging.

Heaton
Baines Coleman Walker Alonso
King Siggy Ali Mane
(C)Lukaku Costa

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Pickford(BUR)
Maguire(eve), Coleman(Hull), Robertson(eve)
Alli(SOU), Eriksen(SOU), Hazard(sto), Siggy(bou)
Lukaku(HUL), Carroll(LEI), Costa(sto)

Coutinho on bench if Hazard didn't travel. We're all suffering by missing players we would like here and there; it means there'll likely be some big points swings coming up. I'd like Alonso, King, Chez and Son and of course Aguero is always a potential threat in any game.

Cornish Gooner
Treebeard

Post by Cornish Gooner »

AOA
Heaton
Coleman Alonso
King Antonio Eriksen Sigurdson(vc) Mane
Aguero Lukaku(c) Llorente

Pickford Mawson Maguire Brunt

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

Pickford
Coleman Alonso Jones
King Eriksen Sanchez Sigurdsson Mane
Llorente Lukaku (C)

OIEIAO
FISOhead

Post by OIEIAO »

Pickford
Alonso Valencia Maguire
Mane Firmino Sigurdsson Allen Obiang
Aguero (v) Lukaku (c)

Agonisingly brought Kane in just before his injury. So already used my FT. Kane not sold but temporarily benched in favour of Obiang. Tempted to wildcard next week, not convinced another striker I want will repay the 4 point hit in one week (gabbiadini would be my target but he has spurs). Any late suggestions of how to spend 4 points? Have Foster Evans and Holgate as other subs and 0.1 in the bank.

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Looking like

Pickford
Baines, Coleman, Mawson
Son, Pedro, Sanchez, Siggy
Llorente, Costa, Lukaku (C)

Subs: Antonio, Brunt, Friend, Jaku

Cornish Gooner
Treebeard

Post by Cornish Gooner »

OIEIAO wrote:Pickford
Alonso Valencia Maguire
Aguero (v) Lukaku (c)

Agonisingly brought Kane in just before his injury. So already used my FT. Kane not sold but temporarily benched in favour of Obiang. Tempted to wildcard next week, not convinced another striker I want will repay the 4 point hit in one week (gabbiadini would be my target but he has spurs). Any late suggestions of how to spend 4 points? Have Foster Evans and Holgate as other subs and 0.1 in the bank.
Kane to Costa?
Might pay off immediately and is a good long term pick.

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

Screenshot_2017-03-18-11-29-53.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

Pickford
Coleman / FunisMori / Alonso
Coutinho / Firmino / Alli / Eriksen / Sanchez (V)
Costa / Lukaku (C)

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Pickford
Alonso, Baines, Jones
Sanchez, Mane, Siggy, Antonio
Lukaku, Costa, Llorente

(Heaton, Robertson, Brunt, Hojbjerg)

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Notned wrote:Pickford
Alonso, Baines, Jones
Sanchez, Mane, Siggy, Antonio
Lukaku, Costa, Llorente
So we only have four differences:
Jones v Coleman
Antonio v King
Costa v Agüero
Llorente v Barnes ( :roll: )

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Paulista wrote:Pickford
Costa / Lukaku (C)
It was weird how different my team was looking to the others posted here, but reassuring to see one so similar. Exactly this lineup for me, excepting my Valdes/Valencia/Siggy to your Pickford/Alonso/Alli.

Good work on the squad value front, I'm all spend up even with a cheap Jaku/Evans/Holebas/Barnes bench!

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Heaton
Mawson, Valencia
Sanchez (v), Alli, Mane, Ziggy, Pedro
Lulkaka (c), Llorente, Barnes

Grant, Walker, Brunt, Holgate

OIEIAO
FISOhead

Post by OIEIAO »

Cornish Gooner wrote:
Alonso Valencia Maguire
Aguero (v) Lukaku (c)

Kane to Costa?
Thanks. He had made it in to a couple of my draft wildcard teams. So I took the plunge following your suggestion. Didn't work out but nothing ventured nothing gained. Might captain him in a fortnight against palace.

Cornish Gooner
Treebeard

Post by Cornish Gooner »

OIEIAO wrote:
Cornish Gooner wrote:
Alonso Valencia Maguire
Aguero (v) Lukaku (c)

Kane to Costa?
Thanks. He had made it in to a couple of my draft wildcard teams. So I took the plunge following your suggestion. Didn't work out but nothing ventured nothing gained. Might captain him in a fortnight against palace.
Yes he's a decent captaincy option against Palace for sure. Wasn't his finest game yesterday but he still looked lively enough and hit the post late on.

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

Stemania wrote:
Paulista wrote:Pickford
Costa / Lukaku (C)
It was weird how different my team was looking to the others posted here, but reassuring to see one so similar. Exactly this lineup for me, excepting my Valdes/Valencia/Siggy to your Pickford/Alonso/Alli.

Good work on the squad value front, I'm all spend up even with a cheap Jaku/Evans/Holebas/Barnes bench!
It's good to be different :P

I think we're looking good at the moment, Spurs and Liverpool's fixtures are nice for the foreseeable so I'll probably run with the midfield doubles for now. My only worry (apart from Sanchez's injury) is what to do when Ibra and Kane are back in the fold. Maybe by that time we will have to say goodbye to Lukaku and also downgrade one of the mids.

But I practically gave a big FU to the blank gameweek, completely sidestepping players from Swansea, West Ham, Burnley, and Josh King. Took a hit for Coutinho but he still hasn't broke even on that after two gameweeks. So my last 4 gameweek scores, including this week, have been 83-90-27-87 :lol: . Never crossed my mind to sell any of my 5 Spurs/Chelsea assets for the blank as I see them as the backbone of my team. Lost Kane this week though unfortunately, so I swapped for Sanchez for a hit.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”