To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Kane vs. Aguero in GW29

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Finisher1
Dumbledore

Kane vs. Aguero in GW29

Post by Finisher1 »

I see anytime goalscorer odds and FFS projections rate Aguero higher than Kane in GW29. But why exactly? Surely Kane must be more likely to score, given that he is on pens, has a better fixture and probably is slightly more nailed?

What am I missing here?
Last edited by Finisher1 on 12 Mar 2017, 11:52, edited 1 time in total.

I Am Ville
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: FPL Best 5,025 (16/17)

Re: Kane vs. Aguero in GW29

Post by I Am Ville »

I have aguero and think i will hold rather than bringing in Kane as i have a great captain option in Lukaku for gw29. I will then evaluate for gw30 and might swap aguero out for kane then or get Kane in for Lukaku.

I Am Ville
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: FPL Best 5,025 (16/17)

Post by I Am Ville »

City playing well and lollerpool could get dominated and do like to ship a few away from home

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Re: RE: Re: Kane vs. Aguero in GW29

Post by Finisher1 »

I Am Ville wrote:I have aguero and think i will hold rather than bringing in Kane as i have a great captain option in Lukaku for gw29. I will then evaluate for gw30 and might swap aguero out for kane then or get Kane in for Lukaku.
Yeah, I just think Aguero :arrow: Kane is a transfer waiting to happen, so probably best to do it now and get a maximum advantage out of it.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

I will have all three. :)

TheoRiginal
FISOhead
FS Record: Virginal

Post by TheoRiginal »

Kane off with an ankle injury after six minutes against Millwall.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Hopefully Kane is Kunned, so Clayton to Sanchez becomes obvious.....

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Increasingly off-topic petty squabble removed. Any posters partaking in such squabbles are liable to have all their posts on the topic removed, even if the original ones (from which the argument originated) were on-topic.

Once again, can we remind posters to only quote the part of the post you are responding to whenever possible. If you are replying to the post immediately above then it is likely no quote is necessary at all.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”