To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Palace v Everton

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Palace v Everton

Post by Gambit »

looking at the coming fixtures and both Palace and Everton standout as looking good for clean sheets and attacking returns.

Palace next six :SUN sto BORO wba TOT WAT

Everton: BOU boro SUN tot WBA HUL

very similar fixtures and both have a GW26 although Palace could blank in GW28 (which would be their toughest game anyway)

Do you think one team has the significantly better options or would it be worth brining players in from both?

Hennessey v Robles
PVA v Baines
Schlupp v Coleman
Dann v Williams (or Funes Mori)
Benteke v Lukaku

Baines/Coleman are great options especially with this run but looking at it and I think Dann and PVA could be just as good for the next month. Palace are shorter odds than Everton this week for the clean sheet.

Be interested to hear who you think are the key Palace players, I'm assuming that Baines/Coleman/Lukaku are the prime Everton picks?

scarletjim
Dumbledore

Re: Palace v Everton

Post by scarletjim »

Zaha is back and available at a bargain price... ;)

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm currently looking at Giroud -> Lukaku and Lallana -> Zaha to fund it but i'm wondering if that's worth the hit. Alternatively, I could bring in Benteke for Giroud for no hit and play Lallana away to Hull with the idea to bring in a Everton mid or def in the future.

What's the better long term plan?

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Palace defenders, are better than forwards and mids, imho. that said, Cabaye if on set pieces is worth a look\thought.

Everton are about Lulukaka and defenders. Coleman or Baines, or a CB if no cash.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”