To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Two strikers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
ElVikingo
FS Record: 82

Two strikers

Post by ElVikingo »

Who would you guys prefer over the next 5 gameweeks? Playing 3-5-2.

DragonSwag
Treebeard

Re: Two strikers

Post by DragonSwag »

Ibra and kak

ZeroRemorse
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ZeroRemorse »

If Giroud is declared fit, Lukaku and Giroud. Arsenals fixtures are piss easy.

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

I'd say UTD look pretty tasty. Ibra + Luk

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

If I had to go with two then Ibra and Lukaku.

amb5431
Wideboy

Post by amb5431 »

Aguero and Lukaku

Shevchenko
Wideboy

Post by Shevchenko »

Kane anyone?

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

Shevchenko wrote:Kane anyone?
Not at his price for an away game at the Etihad.If Costa was not being a d!cK I would go Costa and Ibrahimovic. I will play Defoe and Ibra and strengthen the midfield.
I have Phillips, Capoue, Hazard and Sanchez and one transfer up my sleeve for this game week. Kane would be good after this week.

ZeroRemorse
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ZeroRemorse »

He's one of the biggest donkeys in world football, but manages to score a lot of goals.. he's inconsistently consistent. Every time I've picked him up he's done nothing, a few GW's ago springs to mind, twice captained vs Hull and Burnley and he blanks both fixtures.. I hate him, but I might get him after the City fixture, they have a couple of easy games in there and are on scintillating form.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

ZeroRemorse wrote:
He's one of the biggest donkeys in world football, but manages to score a lot of goals.. he's inconsistently consistent. Every time I've picked him up he's done nothing, a few GW's ago springs to mind, twice captained vs Hull and Burnley and he blanks both fixtures.. I hate him, but I might get him after the City fixture, they have a couple of easy games in there and are on scintillating form.
It would be interesting to see how often he gets in the box in each of his matches, let alone the touches. I'm sure that I have watched matches this season, where he has been in his own box more than their's. (Apologies if that reads a tad rude :lol: )

Archy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Maybe all is not lost after all

Post by Archy »

What i find interesting is the fact that "big donkey" Kane mullers all his rival strikers (barring Aguero, who's in a higher price bracket) in terms of his record over the past 3 seasons (eg Kane 59 goals from 78 PL appearances, Costa 46 goals from 73), yet still he gets slated on here whenever he goes through a dry spell.

Whenever he does have such a spell, people would be well advised to consider that a rate of 3 goals every 4 games isn't such a bad long-term average for a young player still learning his trade and it might just be worth sticking with him (witnessed by 6 goals in his last 4 since he went through those 'plum' games against Hull and Burnley without scoring)

ZeroRemorse
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ZeroRemorse »

Archy wrote:What i find interesting is the fact that "big donkey" Kane mullers all his rival strikers (barring Aguero, who's in a higher price bracket) in terms of his record over the past 3 seasons (eg Kane 59 goals from 78 PL appearances, Costa 46 goals from 73), yet still he gets slated on here whenever he goes through a dry spell.

Whenever he does have such a spell, people would be well advised to consider that a rate of 3 goals every 4 games isn't such a bad long-term average for a young player still learning his trade and it might just be worth sticking with him (witnessed by 6 goals in his last 4 since he went through those 'plum' games against Hull and Burnley without scoring)
It's just his dry spell are dry and frustratingly so. Hows he not scoring vs Hull and Burnley at home? He did this last season to. Also technically he's very awkward and not particulary quick, which means he does struggle vs competent opposition.

But its become apparent Spurs are slow starters and a 2nd half of the season team and Harry can now be considered a good pick.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”