To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

DGW Thread

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Re: DGW Early Scan

Post by Stemania »

Mo Bot wrote: It depends when they get around to it. The Southampton v Arsenal and Manchester derby have been missing for a while now so I guess it depends on who gets in there first.

Even allowing for Arsenal's fragility at the moment, it looks like they will have 3 games to rearrange ( 26,28,34) into seemingly 2 slots(34 and 37). Same goes for City and possibly United providing they can get past Chelsea.
I'm pretty sure they will announce the GW34/37 games (and probably any others) all in one go like last year, rather than there being a first set released. Twas all in the week after the QFs last year when everything was known (equiv to between GW28 and 29).

On Arsenal, precisely, I think 3DGWs is actually guaranteed now (assuming midweek GW26 is gone and that a team can't play FA Cup Fri then Prem Mon). If Chelsea go through then their GW34 game with Southampton needs rearranging and Southampton already have 2 to rearrange. If Man Utd go through they have 3 into 2. So at least one team has 3 games and 2 slots whatever happens. :D

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Stemania wrote:So at least one team has 3 games and 2 slots whatever happens. :D
The Premier League really have their finger on the pulse when it comes to these fixture rearrangements, don't they? :D

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

It baffles me why they never seem to have contingencies in place saying if there's no clashing FA Cup replays we'll arrange the outstanding Prem games for the FA Cup replay timeslots - so GW26 midweek this year. (I seem to remember reading that apparently Pep mentioned in some press conference or other there was talk of it though - perhaps I read that on FFS?). Surely any competent competition organiser would have done that, but recently it's been this way.

A couple of seasons back I seem to remember we had a Charlie Austin fueled DGW in something like GW25 to fix such a potential problem. Perhaps the TV wrangling is too great nowadays or perhaps there's some kind of contract thing where replays can't be the same time as Prem games or something weird. Surely it can't be a policing thing as they arrange replays at that short notice. :?

Alternatively, perhaps they just don't care too much about annoying nutty UEFA! :D

More fun for us though so wehay! :mrgreen:

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Stemania wrote:A couple of seasons back I seem to remember we had a Charlie Austin fueled DGW in something like GW25 to fix such a potential problem.
I think it was GW28, Stem. In fact, QPR had two DGWs that year if I recall correctly - GW28, where Austin had two tough games and I captained Kane instead for a 2-pointer (SWA) and a 13-pointer (qpr); and GW31, the one where Austin and Benteke went mental and I didn't own either. :oops:

Although I did own Matty Phillips for his sneaky 20-pointer. :mrgreen:

Ah, memories. :D

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

yeah, I remember the 14/15 DGW28, it was my first in FPL :mrgreen:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
it's interesting how in his file BC lists MCI as sure GW26 blank, now that they'll have to play the FA Cup replay, officially preventing to postpone MCI-MUN in GW26 midweek. I wonder why he doesn't then list MUN as sure GW26 blank as well....
...maybe he thinks it's still possible for MUN to have their GW28 fixture SOU-MUN brought forward to GW26?
Same for GW26 SOU-ARS, with both teams still listed just as "Probable Blank" ?
As if The FA might still arrange fixtures 9 days in advance :? (making also all the Alexis/Ibra sellers here furious :lol: )
Stemania wrote:It baffles me why they never seem to have contingencies in place saying
"if there's no clashing FA Cup replays we'll arrange the outstanding Prem games for the FA Cup replay timeslots" - so GW26 midweek this year.
Surely any competent competition organiser would have done that, but recently it's been this way.
It baffles me too...
I'd been suggesting that from the start of this topic, but I thought any provisional contingency would've been made public
... or would they keep it "secret" until official? :?

Checking DGW History in BC's last page,
I see that in 09/10 they had two games arranged with 1 week notice, in 11/12, one with two weeks, but since then the earliest had been around 3 weeks.

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

MoSe wrote:(making also all the Alexis/Ibra sellers here furious :lol: )
hhmmm.... suppose some teams sold Crouch... would that make them Peter Sellers? :mrgreen:

Also, I realised Spurs own at the same time Kyle Walker, and Kyle Walker-Peters aged 19. Are they making provisions for when Kyle Walker Peters Out??? :lol: :oops:

/idioticpuns

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

MoSe wrote:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
it's interesting how in his file BC lists MCI as sure GW26 blank, now that they'll have to play the FA Cup replay, officially preventing to postpone MCI-MUN in GW26 midweek. I wonder why he doesn't then list MUN as sure GW26 blank as well....
...maybe he thinks it's still possible for MUN to have their GW28 fixture SOU-MUN brought forward to GW26?
Same for GW26 SOU-ARS, with both teams still listed just as "Probable Blank" ?
As if The FA might still arrange fixtures 9 days in advance :?
and now all 4 teams have become sure Blanks...

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Looking at your original spreadsheet MoSe, and assuming rearrangements before GW28 are now dead, it really does seem to be a big problem if any team gets through to both the FA Cup semi-final and the Europa/Champions League semi-final, because then every non GW34-37 midweek from GW27 until the end of the season would be taken up for a EL team and all (except one of GW27/28 midweeks) would be taken up for a CL team, and they'd have 3 to rearrange!!

I really don't see what their solution will be in that situation. All the more strange that GW26 isn't being used. Specifically, if either Manchester club gets to the FA Cup semis and the semi-final of their European comp they will literally have only 2 possible slots for 3 fixtures after GW28 happens. There won't even be a midweek clashing with other European games to cheekily slot a fixture in - they'd be dead but for squeezing 3 in one gameweek somehow! :shock:

Moreover, I think it is true that if City beat both Monaco in the CL and Huddersfield/Middlesbrough in the FA Cup, but went out in the QFs of the CL, then their extra game must be played in midweek GW35/36 because everywhere else is full - so a strong potential third DGW position is in between the standard 34/37, as opposed to last year's GW33. Similarly, if United get through to the FA Cup semi but only the EL QF then their extra game must be in GW35/36. Both would clash with a CL/EL semifinal so UEFA would likely be mad as hell, but that is all that would be left, right?

So one of GW35/36 is perhaps a reasonably likely DGW date. I think it's genuinely possible (albeit with very small probability) that we could have a DGW every week from 32/33 to 37!!

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Actually, perhaps this is why there were rumours from Pep that City's first spare game vs United might have been played in GW26 midweek if they hadn't gotten a replay - because someone realised. United's GW28 game really should have been rearranged for GW26 though - Mourinho will go full volcano if they end up with the big squeeze.

sunbather
FISOhead
FS Record: Top 60k FPL finish seven years in a row, best result Top 2k

Post by sunbather »

Sorry if it's stating the obvious but can I just clarify something: if Man City win their replay their GW28 will be blank right? Is that guaranteed (i.e. if they win they will blank GW28 rather than than guaranteed they win the replay)?

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

sunbather wrote:Sorry if it's stating the obvious but can I just clarify something: if Man City win their replay their GW28 will be blank right? Is that guaranteed (i.e. if they win they will blank GW28 rather than than guaranteed they win the replay)?
Yeah I believe City and Stoke will both blank.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Aye, current blanks traffic light is:

Arsenal
Bournemouth
Burnley
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Hull
Leicester
Liverpool
Middlesbrough
Man United
Man City
Southampton
Stoke
Sunderland
Swansea
Tottenham
Watford
WBA
West Ham

Key:
Green - no blanks
Yellow - blank GW28 if MCI beat Huddersfield
Orange - blank GW28 only
Brown - blank GW26, plus blank GW28 if MCI beat Huddersfield
Red - blank GW26 & GW28

Edit: Now outdated due to City rearrangement

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2,234 points; back when this was considered a good score....

Post by Weisenwolf »

Stemania wrote:Actually, perhaps this is why there were rumours from Pep that City's first spare game vs United might have been played in GW26 midweek if they hadn't gotten a replay - because someone realised. United's GW28 game really should have been rearranged for GW26 though - Mourinho will go full volcano if they end up with the big squeeze.
Oh I do hope that happens :lol:

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

sunbather wrote:Sorry if it's stating the obvious but can I just clarify something: if Man City win their replay their GW28 will be blank right? Is that guaranteed (i.e. if they win they will blank GW28 rather than than guaranteed they win the replay)?
p.s. I like the clarification of the question at the end :)

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

Stemania wrote:Aye, current blanks traffic light is:
the Stemplate is coming back! :D

and, "brown light", lol ;)

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Ha ha - I tried 'Blood Orange', but it looked too similar to orange. Brown is the best I could then think of in between orange and red. I feel for anyone looking directly into the yellow without sunglasses. :lol:

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

Nice traffic light system Ste.

Technically, WBA or Bournemouth will have a blank and Burnley could have a blank in GW34....I don't think there are enough colours to consider the GW34 possibilities in amongst that.

For longer term planners, these are the GW34 fixtures at risk:
Arsenal v Sunderland
Leicester v Spurs
Man City v WBA or Bournemouth v Middlesbrough
Chelsea v Southampton or Burnley v Man United

There will be a total of between 9 and 12 fixtures to rearrange depending on how the Prem teams do against lower league opposition.

Given the Friday night experiment earlier in the season, how likely is it that they could fire in a TGW of Saturday/Tuesday/Friday followed by a Monday night game? They haven't published the TV game schedule yet for later in the season.

Mr Clarinet
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mr Clarinet »

Mo Bot wrote:
Given the Friday night experiment earlier in the season, how likely is it that they could fire in a TGW of Saturday/Tuesday/Friday followed by a Monday night game? They haven't published the TV game schedule yet for later in the season.
My memory is that, at the time they introduced Friday games, they said no "weekend" round of fixtures would include games on both Friday and Monday. Of course, that was then...

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Yep, but if either Manchester club gets to two semifinals I think they'll have to do that - the problem is that it would require asking a club to play on the Fri-Monday before or the Friday-Mon after a midweek European game - and a big European game at that!

Perhaps the only vaguely obvious place for City should they progress would be CL semi 2nd leg (Tuesday), TGW37 (Friday - Monday - Thursday), GW38 (Sunday), but for United it would be incredibly harsh to pack their last week schedule when a potential Europa Final is a ridiculous 3 days after the GW38 game, or give them Tues-Fri-Monday the week before a QF/SF - and those would basically be the two options! But for City the FA wouldn't get to choose the CL semi-final day. It's a real mess if the Manc teams progress!

Turd Ferguson
FISOhead

Post by Turd Ferguson »

Stemania wrote:Yep, but if either Manchester club gets to two semifinals I think they'll have to do that - the problem is that it would require asking a club to play on the Fri-Monday before or the Friday-Mon after a midweek European game - and a big European game at that!

Perhaps the only vaguely obvious place for City should they progress would be CL semi 2nd leg (Tuesday), TGW37 (Friday - Monday - Thursday), GW38 (Sunday), but for United it would be incredibly harsh to pack their last week schedule when a potential Europa Final is a ridiculous 3 days after the GW38 game, or give them Tues-Fri-Monday the week before a QF/SF - and those would basically be the two options! But for City the FA wouldn't get to choose the CL semi-final day. It's a real mess if the Manc teams progress!
It's amazing that a fantasy forum seems more on top of this than the professionals who have millions in revenue at stake. :roll: :lol:

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

MoSe wrote:
Stemania wrote:Aye, current blanks traffic light is:
the Stemplate is coming back! :D

and, "brown light", lol ;)
Ah, the Stemplate. Where would be be without it? I don't really use it but it's somehow comforting to know that it is there. :)

Brown light is what moles experience when they get near to the surface isn't it?

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Is the "Stemplate" the new "Shrews Smiley Method" ??
Or am I showing my age and no one remembers that.... :?

Stower79
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Previously placed Top 20 Sun DreamTeam, Top 20 TFF, TFF Divisional winner, Top 500 FPL

Post by Stower79 »

From what I can see - in the worst case scenario where Man Utd and Man City progress to the FA Cup Semi Finals and Champions League / Europa League Semi-Finals - then there would be 5 fixtures involving Man Utd and Man City that would need to be arranged.

Man City v Stoke
Man City v WBA
Man City v Man Utd
Southampton V Man Utd
Burnley v Man Utd

Only up to four teams could possibly have up to 3 matches to rearrange - Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Southampton. And 2 of those fixtures are Man City v Man Utd and Southampton v Arsenal. All other teams only have 2, 1 or 0 fixtures to rearrange.

From a scan through the fixtures from what I can see all of the postponed games for all teams could be played in GW34 or GW37 (except the third Utd and City fixture and possibly Arsenal and Southampton). In my view it looks logical that 6 of those fixtures could be arranged for GW37 and the GW 34 fixtures postponed to the midweek in the same gameweek. But when did logic ever win?

Arsenal may also have 3 matches to be rearranged if they progress in the FA Cup but given that they will more than likely be out of Europe then one of those fixtures would be played in a European midweek. If Chelsea progress to the FA Cup Semi Finals then Southampton would also have 3 fixtures to rearrange but they could also play the third fixture during a Champions League midweek (and this could be the Southampton v Arsenal match).

One of the rearranged fixtures is Southampton v Arsenal so this will likely just slot in in GW32, 33, 35 or 36 if Chelsea/ Arsenal get through to the FA Cup Semi Finals.

So that would leave Man Utd and Man City - who have to play each other. Assuming both reach the European Semi-Finals, I guess this match could either be placed in GW34 or 37 with an extra fixture involving Man City and Man Utd placed in a triple gameweek (either STO (H) or WBA (H)) or Man Utd (SOU (A), BUR (A) or less disruption would mean they just play Man City v Man Utd in a triple gameweek and the other rearranged fixtures involving United and City in GW34 and 37.

The Man Utd / Man City scenario seems to be the only really tricky match for the fixture planners to organise (assuming both reach the semi finals of the FA Cup and Europe) as United would need to play on a Thursday in the Europa League and then would need to play on something like a SUN - TUE - THU/FRI - SUN fixture pattern or for City, who would play Champions League on a Tuesday or Wednesday night, it might be a FRI - MON - THU - SUN. Either way the EPL have their work cut out to sort this out if both progress in Europe. But clubs played 2 matches in 3 days during Christmas so I guess they'll have to just get on with it.

If Man Utd lose to Chelsea in the FA Cup (or don't reach the EL Semi-Finals) and Man City don't reach the Champions League Semi Final then there is no problem and they could slot the match in during a European midweek or perhaps GW34/GW37 dependent on Man City progress in the FA Cup. And we'll know the outcome of the FA Cup Quarter Finals and the draw of the Quarter Finals of the European competitions before GW29. I guess this is what the fixture organisers will be hoping to avoid Pep or Jose having a major rant and fixture pile-up.

Incidentally, if the Premier League decided to just move forward the postponed GW34 fixtures to midweek GW34 then there may not be any DGW fixtures in GW34 (or very few) leaving GW37 to be the big DGW. It will be interesting to see what the Premier League do. Personally I think it would be more interesting from a FPL viewpoint if the big DGW was GW34.

So obviously there are a number of factors to be decided, but I could foresee something like this scenario:

GW34 midweek (no double game week for any teams - fixtures moved forward from the weekend to midweek)-

Arsenal v Sun
Bur v Man United or Che v Sou
Lei v Spurs
Man City v WBA or Bou v Mid

GW 37 midweek (DGW for 12 teams)

Man Citv v Stoke
Palace v Spurs
Mid v Sunderland
Ars v Leicester
Sou v Man United
Che v Watford

GW32,33,35 or 36 (double game week for only Sou and Ars)

Sou v Ars

GW?

Man City v Man Utd - to be decided based on outcome of FA Cup and Europe but may be a triple gameweek for both teams or just a DGW played in one of the later gameweeks.

I don't think we'll know much more until after GW28 anyway following outcome of the FA Cup Quarter-Finals and European last 16 ties.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Very nice summary. :D

I think no DGW34 at all would be a bit of a shock, but I suppose it is indeed a possibility if the rearrangements/results go a very specific way. :)

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Vsz »

Stower79 wrote:From what I can see - in the worst case scenario where Man Utd and Man City progress to the FA Cup Semi Finals and Champions League / Europa League Semi-Finals - then there would be 5 fixtures involving Man Utd and Man City that would need to be arranged.

Man City v Stoke
Man City v WBA
Man City v Man Utd
Southampton V Man Utd
Burnley v Man Utd

Only up to four teams could possibly have up to 3 matches to rearrange - Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Southampton. And 2 of those fixtures are Man City v Man Utd and Southampton v Arsenal. All other teams only have 2, 1 or 0 fixtures to rearrange.

From a scan through the fixtures from what I can see all of the postponed games for all teams could be played in GW34 or GW37 (except the third Utd and City fixture and possibly Arsenal and Southampton). In my view it looks logical that 6 of those fixtures could be arranged for GW37 and the GW 34 fixtures postponed to the midweek in the same gameweek. But when did logic ever win?

Arsenal may also have 3 matches to be rearranged if they progress in the FA Cup but given that they will more than likely be out of Europe then one of those fixtures would be played in a European midweek. If Chelsea progress to the FA Cup Semi Finals then Southampton would also have 3 fixtures to rearrange but they could also play the third fixture during a Champions League midweek (and this could be the Southampton v Arsenal match).

One of the rearranged fixtures is Southampton v Arsenal so this will likely just slot in in GW32, 33, 35 or 36 if Chelsea/ Arsenal get through to the FA Cup Semi Finals.

So that would leave Man Utd and Man City - who have to play each other. Assuming both reach the European Semi-Finals, I guess this match could either be placed in GW34 or 37 with an extra fixture involving Man City and Man Utd placed in a triple gameweek (either STO (H) or WBA (H)) or Man Utd (SOU (A), BUR (A) or less disruption would mean they just play Man City v Man Utd in a triple gameweek and the other rearranged fixtures involving United and City in GW34 and 37.

The Man Utd / Man City scenario seems to be the only really tricky match for the fixture planners to organise (assuming both reach the semi finals of the FA Cup and Europe) as United would need to play on a Thursday in the Europa League and then would need to play on something like a SUN - TUE - THU/FRI - SUN fixture pattern or for City, who would play Champions League on a Tuesday or Wednesday night, it might be a FRI - MON - THU - SUN. Either way the EPL have their work cut out to sort this out if both progress in Europe. But clubs played 2 matches in 3 days during Christmas so I guess they'll have to just get on with it.

If Man Utd lose to Chelsea in the FA Cup (or don't reach the EL Semi-Finals) and Man City don't reach the Champions League Semi Final then there is no problem and they could slot the match in during a European midweek or perhaps GW34/GW37 dependent on Man City progress in the FA Cup. And we'll know the outcome of the FA Cup Quarter Finals and the draw of the Quarter Finals of the European competitions before GW29. I guess this is what the fixture organisers will be hoping to avoid Pep or Jose having a major rant and fixture pile-up.

Incidentally, if the Premier League decided to just move forward the postponed GW34 fixtures to midweek GW34 then there may not be any DGW fixtures in GW34 (or very few) leaving GW37 to be the big DGW. It will be interesting to see what the Premier League do. Personally I think it would be more interesting from a FPL viewpoint if the big DGW was GW34.

So obviously there are a number of factors to be decided, but I could foresee something like this scenario:

GW34 midweek (no double game week for any teams - fixtures moved forward from the weekend to midweek)-

Arsenal v Sun
Lei v Spurs

Man Citv v Stoke
Palace v Spurs
Mid v Sunderland
Ars v Leicester
Sou v Man United
Che v Watford

Sou v Ars

GW?

Man City v Man Utd - to be decided based on outcome of FA Cup and Europe but may be a triple gameweek for both teams or just a DGW played in one of the later gameweeks.

I don't think we'll know much more until after GW28 anyway following outcome of the FA Cup Quarter-Finals and European last 16 ties.
All of this makes me think the WC in GW29 is even more tempting. Get 11 players on the pitch in GW28 using remaining FT's (all the easier now Liv are playing) then WC GW29 and full your team with City, Ars, United and Saints as much as budget will allow - Aguero, Zlat, Gabbiadini up front, along with Sanchez, Miki, Sterling etc and some cheaper ones too.

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

I'ts probably too late to organise now so I don't think it will happen, but isn't there still a slot in GW27 for Man City as their second leg at Monaco takes place in GW28? As I say I think this is very unlikely given that it is now less than 2 weeks away but the Stoke or WBA games could conceivably be fitted in then. Of course, it will upset UEFA but that is pretty much inevitable now anyway.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

I wish I had a crystall ball telling me exactly when all the future fixtures take place.

Mr Clarinet
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mr Clarinet »

crystal ball.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Re: RE: Re: DGW Early Scan

Post by Billy Bongo »

Vsz wrote:
Stower79 wrote:From what I can see - in the worst case scenario where Man Utd and Man City progress to the FA Cup Semi Finals and Champions League / Europa League Semi-Finals - then there would be 5 fixtures involving Man Utd and Man City that would need to be arranged.

Man City v Stoke
Man City v WBA
Man City v Man Utd
Southampton V Man Utd
Burnley v Man Utd

Arsenal v Sun
Lei v Spurs

Man Citv v Stoke
Palace v Spurs
Mid v Sunderland
Ars v Leicester
Sou v Man United
Che v Watford

Sou v Ars

GW?

All of this makes me think the WC in GW29 is even more tempting. Get 11 players on the pitch in GW28 using remaining FT's (all the easier now Liv are playing) then WC GW29 and full your team with City, Ars, United and Saints as much as budget will allow - Aguero, Zlat, Gabbiadini up front, along with Sanchez, Miki, Sterling etc and some cheaper ones too.
Why not just wait? Spurs have great fixtures in that period why load up then when things still unknown?

sent from Tapatalk that can't do paragraphs properly

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Hey Billy! Would you fancy Alonso or Azpilicueta for the remaining fixtures?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”