To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Bolasie replacement poll

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

Bolasie replacement

Capoue
No votes
Allen
10%
Snodgrass
20%
Redmond
50%
Henderson
20%

Total votes: 10

Kboy21
Kevin and Perry

Bolasie replacement poll

Post by Kboy21 »

Bolasie out for season
£6.4m in the bank..

DragonSwag
Treebeard

Re: Bolasie replacement poll

Post by DragonSwag »

Redmonds fixtures are godly but he just isnt doing anything. Tbh expecting him to be dropped sonner or later, its depressing to watch SOTON games being his owner as he is nowhere near goal 98% of the time.
Theres always a chance Snody will be there in Hull goals, but hull suck so much and cant score.
Hendo is kinda frustrating to own as pool score a lot and he likes to assist the assister.
Capoue and allen...just no. All it takes is one stoke/watford game to see that these are not the players you expect attacking returns of.

tough lol.

Kboy21
Kevin and Perry

Post by Kboy21 »

Agree with everything you said tbh
Might reconsider and switch from 343 to 442

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

well below your budget and not listed as an option, but what about Can at Liverpool? he's started the last 7 games scoring 3 times and getting an assist too, fixtures are also pretty good.

Zaha from Palace could be another option: 6/5/5/6/10/3 are his last 6 scores, some tough games coming up but a cracking run from the turn of the year.

And what about looking to Everton, will the injury to Bolasie mean Mirallas or Deulofeu become certain starters?

Redmond is the obvious pick but as mentioned he's not performing at the moment, I'd say Can and Zaha are the inform players.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

I'd be wary of Can, just because it's not totally set how Lallana comes back in the side.

I like Zaha but as Gambit says the fixtures are a bit mixed, Phillips is also a decent shout but maybe wait till GW 16 if you can, Moses if you can lose the Chelsea spot?

After that I'd probably look at ways to upgrade to Sigurdsson if possible, or look to play 433 and get a premium defender like Alonso in.

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

There is a lack of any real options in the budget-mid category. Siggy at 7.3 is the cheapest good mid available. As Mav said, maybe a move to a 4-3-3 would be a better alternative

carver
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 50k last 4 seasons . Mr Consistent

Post by carver »

Bolasie owner

Not hard to find a replacement since he has been GARBAGE

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

Can you stretch to 7.0 for Lallana? All the players you listed are kind of shite, I'd rather go with 4-3-3 and get Alonso/Walker if 6.4 is your budget.

yttod1010
FISOhead

Post by yttod1010 »

If you don't have Phillips then Phillips is the answer

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

yttod1010 wrote:If you don't have Phillips then Phillips is the answer
I was about to suggest this, but the fixtures look to be stiffening. West Brom have played with an uncharacteristic amount of freedom of late, but I guess the worry is they go back to parking the bus for the tougher games on the horizon. He probably is the best of an uninspiring bunch at that price point, though.

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

I'm on Fer for a cheap playing midfielder

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

cesc408 wrote:I'm on Fer for a cheap playing midfielder
Could be a decent shout. I was considering bringing him in for Allen this week, until Aguero's ban gave me the funds for Siggy instead.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”