To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Yaya Toure

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
The Real Slim Shady
Dumbledore
FS Record: 1,465th in FPL 05/06

Yaya Toure

Post by The Real Slim Shady »

Anyone considering him at 7.6? Thinking about putting him in for Sterling, no champions league football as well and if he can repeat that form of a couple seasons ago could be well worth it.

Turd Ferguson
FISOhead

Re: Yaya Toure

Post by Turd Ferguson »

Could be great value, but we need to see who holds down a place in City's midfield. Two weeks ago everyone was piling on Gundog.

FF_Surgery
Cheetah
FS Record: N/A

Post by FF_Surgery »

Too much rotation risk IMO

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

I wouldn't even describe it as a rotation risk - more than that, he's straight out of the team for Gundogan isn't he?

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Chew chew, cry cry

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

Quote from Pep today -
Yaya will play in more attacking positions - to decide the last pass, to score goals, for our build up in the last third of the pitch.
Seems promising if he can nail down a spot.

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

I think he means "if he plays it will be there " not that he's first choice now.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Didn't he also say something about how Toure "can" play centre half?

EDIT: This was the quote from the presser:
Kompany will be four to six weeks out. Yaya can play in many positions but we have other options to play there at centre-back.
I wouldn't be going anywhere Toure anyway, but I guess that quote means he won't play in defence.

NejcPirc
Cheetah
FS Record: /

Post by NejcPirc »

What position and role did he play when scored 241 points (season 13/14)? If same as now, he should be a BIG value. No?

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

NejcPirc wrote:What position and role did he play when scored 241 points (season 13/14)? If same as now, he should be a BIG value. No?
Mostly he was one of the two deeper mids getting forward fairly regularly (a bit like the Ramsey/Cazorla role at Arsenal, perhaps the Gundog role now at City) but did get the odd game in the hole behind the striker - often for the last 20 mins or so of games to great effect. A huge proportion of his points came from his ludicrously high freekick conversion rate and from taking a silly number of pens when Aguero wasn't on the pitch.

He scored 13(!!!) goals from freekicks (7) and pens (6) that year, and from something like only 15-20 total combined attempts. :shock:

NejcPirc
Cheetah
FS Record: /

Post by NejcPirc »

Stemania wrote:
NejcPirc wrote:What position and role did he play when scored 241 points (season 13/14)? If same as now, he should be a BIG value. No?
Mostly he was one of the two deeper mids getting forward fairly regularly (a bit like the Ramsey/Cazorla role at Arsenal, perhaps the Gundog role now at City) but did get the odd game in the hole behind the striker - often for the last 20 mins or so of games to great effect. A huge proportion of his points came from his ludicrously high freekick conversion rate and from taking a silly number of pens when Aguero wasn't on the pitch.

He scored 13(!!!) goals from freekicks (7) and pens (6) that year, and from something like only 15-20 total combined attempts. :shock:

Thanks! Anyway, he looked good in those 2 matches, might give him a chance insted of Coutinho. Guess could be flop or a great value.

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

I only heard this drink driving story today, might explain why he was dropped for the Chelsea game on Saturday.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/ ... x#cxrecs_s

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”