To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Is Hazard doing it again?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
sponduly
Treebeard

Re: Is Hazard doing it again?

Post by sponduly »

CigaretteSmokingMan wrote:
Weisenwolf wrote:Six out of the next 7 fixtures are tough and include United, City, Spurs & Leicester.
I'm not sure that United & Leicester are that tough at the moment.
Are Chelsea that good though?

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

CigaretteSmokingMan wrote:
Weisenwolf wrote:Six out of the next 7 fixtures are tough and include United, City, Spurs & Leicester.
I'm not sure that United & Leicester are that tough at the moment.
Yep, and Citeh are hardly known for keeping those sheets unsoiled.

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

Payet wrote:These decisions made me 60th in the overall so far, so I think my point of view is correct so far.
Amazing rank, well done!

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Hazard has scored for Belgium. I repeat: Hazard has scored for Belgium. :D

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Witch one?

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

blahblah wrote:Witch one?
Belgium Belgium

ricardo68
FISOhead

Post by ricardo68 »

Which Duke of Hazard I think he meant. Answer Daisy... always Daisy

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Eden or his brother :wink:

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

blahblah wrote:Eden or his brother :wink:
assisted by Lukaku or his brother?

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

burn him!

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

MoSe wrote:
burn him!
Well, he has burnt a fair few FF sides :wink:

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

Joccki_10 wrote:Hazard has scored for Belgium. I repeat: Hazard has scored for Belgium. :D
That's nice.

Now, if he can just stay scoring for them that'll be great :)

CigaretteSmokingMan
Treebeard
FS Record: Smokin!

Post by CigaretteSmokingMan »

Resonare wrote:
Joccki_10 wrote:Hazard has scored for Belgium. I repeat: Hazard has scored for Belgium. :D
That's nice.

Now, if he can just stay scoring for them that'll be great :)
He'll stop as soon as he's back in England :lol:

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2,234 points; back when this was considered a good score....

Post by Weisenwolf »

Could be time to get him back again :lol:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Weisenwolf wrote:Could be time to get him back again :lol:
with Walcott and Sterling 8-)

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Perhaps I don't get it, but some still seem to be dumping Hazard? If those managers waited for last GW in which he scored, why are they dumping now?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

I suspect this is a question again for his owners, me included, who might well be considering selling him at least temporarily.

It looks like a slightly awkward situation since he's probably my best captain for SWA in GW26, but that is quite far off and perhaps I'd be better off with a choice of Costa or Hazard come the time. I've held onto him for this Hull game, but even if he does well I'm not sure that he stays in my team.

Getting Lukaku in has been my plan to this point, using Hazard's budget to fund it...

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

Im a Hazard manager, 10.1 selling price and can't afford a drop without losing .1.

I suspect that any blank will resort in a massive dumping, Fixtures (liv ARS bur) ain't great, plus the price of 10m+ - Even a decent score might not be able to save him, I'm sure people have got other plans for that money.

If I swap him it will be for Alli. That will leave me with just Alonso for Chelsea coverage, Something that seems a worry considering they have lost just 1 of 15 or so and are top of the table.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

I'm the same boat - the problem is from a fantasy point of view, just like Kane, all his points are congested into a few gameweeks. That's been the foundation of his entire FPL season. Any decisions from now on are somewhat tempered by the cup stuff affecting fixtures.

My plan is swap him for next three games, then consider buying him back for GW26. It's between him or Eriksen for the next 3 games (if I look at the next say, 12 games, Eriksen is not just better value but it could be argued, just simply a better prospect. However the spell from GW26-30 is scarily good for Chelsea so it may be a case of hop off-hop on. I should have the option to either buy Hazard back or buy Alonso at gw26 :)

Archy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Maybe all is not lost after all

Post by Archy »

I'm also in the same boat.

On the one hand Hazard is class can generally be considered a season-long keeper, on the other he was rubbish last year and his record over the last 10 games has also been disappointing.

A large chunk of his points this season came in GWs 8-11 when Chelsea were trouncing everyone and scored 14 goals without reply. He has been mediocre since then. Liverpool and Arsenal in the next two does seem like a sensible time to hop off, especially as we don't have too much profit tied up in him (I bought at 10, currently 10.4).

Will probably see how he does against Hull today. If he bags a double points score he may be hard to let go; if he does little we can expect price drops as said above (was close last night, fortunately he stayed at 10.4) providing extra incentive to sell. Will see what happens today before deciding what to.

Pulpy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Pulpy »

One more strong performance centrally from De Bruyne and Hazard could start shedding ownership rapidly.

If he was not on pens I think many more would already have lost patience with him. Chelsea have not had alot of penalties though for a top side.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

He was on the chopping board for me before this weekend and today will be the final nail I think. Eriksen the likely replacement. :D

His stats over the last 6 weeks have been absolutely awful.

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

Considering swapping to De Bruyne but it would leave me without any Chelsea attackers, which makes a bit uncomfortable

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Stemania wrote:He was on the chopping board for me before this weekend and today will be the final nail I think. Eriksen the likely replacement. :D
Why do you prefer Eriksen to Alli?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

Well an early subbing is hardly the ideal end to his time in my squad, or maybe it is as it's pretty easy to sell now.

The only decision really is Lukaku or some other midfielder.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Finisher1 wrote:
Stemania wrote:He was on the chopping board for me before this weekend and today will be the final nail I think. Eriksen the likely replacement. :D
Probably something for another thread, but I just think Eriksen edges it on points potential. I'd be happy enough with either tbh. Alli has 47% goal conversion over the last 6 weeks (usually it would be 15-20% for attacking mids) with 8 goals from 9 shots on target, 4 of the goals from headers, so I'm not quite as convinced by the goalscoring exploits as I might otherwise be.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

I would love to sell him but will take a hit to do it. I need to strengthen my front line so Hazard :arrow: Alli and Defoe :arrow: ?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

Have you already made a move this week then? Or do you mean it will be a -4 with the striker move too?

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Stemania wrote:
Finisher1 wrote:
Probably something for another thread, but I just think Eriksen edges it on points potential. I'd be happy enough with either tbh. Alli has 47% goal conversion over the last 6 weeks (usually it would be 15-20% for attacking mids) with 8 goals from 9 shots on target, 4 of the goals from headers, so I'm not quite as convinced by the goalscoring exploits as I might otherwise be.
It's a close call.

Thanks for the goal conversion stats - I agree Alli won't keep scoring at his recent rate, but that's mostly irrelevant when we compare Alli and Eriksen regarding their future prospects, isn't it? If Alli would keep scoring at his current rate we wouldn't have a debate at all :lol:

I think Alli genuinely has a greater goal threat. He has played 1699 minutes, 52 attempts of which 31 in the box, 67 touches in the box. Eriksen has played 1928 minutes, 81 attempts of which 21 in the box, 58 touches in the box. From what I have seen many of Eriksen's attempts outside from the box are very desperate while Alli is constantly in a good position for an easy tap-in. I think it's pretty clear Alli has a greater goal threat.

Eriksen on the other hand has created one chance per 32.1 minutes while Alli has created one chance per 58.6 minutes so assist threat goes for Eriksen, who also has free kicks and corners. And I must say I like his free kicks, they always look dangerous.

Since it's a close call I probably go for Alli because of his price rise potential (he is due to a rise tonight already). I also prefer goal threat to assist threat anyway.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Hazard has ent from -98% to -108% to drop since the match ended...

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”