To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Gameweek 7 Transfers, Deadline; Friday 30 Sep 19:00

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Baxter92
Wideboy

Re: Gameweek 7 Transfers, Deadline; Friday 30 Sep 19:00

Post by Baxter92 »

Joccki_10 wrote:
Baxter92 wrote:Thinking Hazard - Sanchez and someone to Holebas, but what's his injury status?
If you kept Hazard this GW, why would you transfer him out before the Hull game?
Out of the 2 fixtures I'd probably be slightly in favour of Hazard, but given the way Arsenal are playing/the way Chelsea are playing Sanchez wins it for me. Also, I'd be priced out. Sanchez will probably rise .2 by next GW by my estimation and Hazard will probably drop. Also, looking past the next fixture Arsenals ars a lot more tasty.

More importantly, Holebas? :)

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Baxter92 wrote:
Joccki_10 wrote:
Baxter92 wrote:Thinking Hazard - Sanchez and someone to Holebas, but what's his injury status?
If you kept Hazard this GW, why would you transfer him out before the Hull game?
Out of the 2 fixtures I'd probably be slightly in favour of Hazard, but given the way Arsenal are playing/the way Chelsea are playing Sanchez wins it for me. Also, I'd be priced out. Sanchez will probably rise .2 by next GW by my estimation and Hazard will probably drop. Also, looking past the next fixture Arsenals ars a lot more tasty.

More importantly, Holebas? :)
Wait and see tomorrow. Maybe Zuniga is a better bet.

Aar0n_28
FISOhead

Post by Aar0n_28 »

Geri wrote:
Aar0n_28 wrote:Settled on at least KDB :arrow: Coutinho. Now it looks like Baines might be ok, I'm wondering whether it's also worth a -4 to bump Diomande up to Rashford with the released funds. Would be my first hit of the season.
It depends on who you are benching next week instead of Diamonde.
I'd considered it would be Capoue but I notice he's at home to Bournemouth. Might hold off for a week. Feels weird to have over 2.5 sloshing about in the bank!

zerinot
Red & Blue Braces

Post by zerinot »

tempted to get in 1 more arsenal/liverpool player, but probably going to go with the boring plan of trying to bank the transfer to have 2 ft for the international break.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Baines to Pieters, leaves me a nice cash deposit to put towards upgrading either Stones,Valencia Antonio or Lukuku the following week. Yeah those 4 on the chopping block.

Arne88
Kevin and Perry

Post by Arne88 »

What would you do in My sotuation. I have Hazzard, Collins and Redmond. Hazzard looks to drop -88atm. Collins unlikely to play for at least 3 more games, while Redmond is at -44 although Redmond has played well.
Who would you replace? Worth taking -4 ?

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

Baines :arrow: ???

snakzz
Grumpy Old Man

Post by snakzz »

gallus wrote:Baines :arrow: ???
Might be back for friday.
Koeman said he had an chance.

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

snakzz wrote:
gallus wrote:Baines :arrow: ???
Might be back for friday.
Koeman said he had an chance.
I'll probably wait until then anyway. If he's good to go it'll be Mee :arrow: Holebas

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

Arne88 wrote:What would you do in My sotuation. I have Hazzard, Collins and Redmond. Hazzard looks to drop -88atm. Collins unlikely to play for at least 3 more games, while Redmond is at -44 although Redmond has played well.
Depends on the rest of your side, but I would generally replace the highest priced player in such situations.

Arne88
Kevin and Perry

Post by Arne88 »

Aldershot Rejects wrote:
Arne88 wrote:What would you do in My sotuation. I have Hazzard, Collins and Redmond. Hazzard looks to drop -88atm. Collins unlikely to play for at least 3 more games, while Redmond is at -44 although Redmond has played well.
Depends on the rest of your side, but I would generally replace the highest priced player in such situations.
Rest of side is good;
Amat, Collins, valenica, Williams, love
Coupe, Hazzard, Samchez, Bolasie, Redmomd
Deeney, Aguerro, Lukako.

Collins, Haxzard, Redmond.
Hazzard is playing hull so strange to sub him however he is closest to a drop. Collins will surely drop, whilst Redmond might make it. I'm top of the league in the "friendly league" I play with however not sure if it's worth a -4 hit

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

KDB :arrow: Alexis
Redmond :arrow: Barry

I feel dirty again, but I can't deny the logic of doing this it seems - was very close to bringing in Walcott and Lallana instead, but something is bound to go wrong and I'd basically have to bench Antonio, that's 7.3 on the bench playing against Boro, that's not right either and the Hammers surely won't play so badly two games on the trot at the big O....

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

Arne88 wrote:
Rest of side is good;
Amat, Collins, valenica, Williams, love
Coupe, Hazzard, Samchez, Bolasie, Redmomd
Deeney, Aguerro, Lukako.

Collins, Haxzard, Redmond.
Hazzard is playing hull so strange to sub him however he is closest to a drop. Collins will surely drop, whilst Redmond might make it. I'm top of the league in the "friendly league" I play with however not sure if it's worth a -4 hit
I'd certainly dump Collins then otherwise you are stuck with Amat's 0 points every week.
You can probably bench Redmond next week and then play him the following week - certainly wouldn't remove him for a hit.
Haz is a difficult one. Given that you have Sanchez it might be worth waiting a week.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Very likely KDB :arrow: Sanchez, but I'll wait until after the CL games. I'll miss a rise on Sanchez but that's acceptable to me.

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

What's the deal with Antonio? Is he now stuck in a position that's going to neuter him against Middlesbrough?

I'm looking at a hit to try and make my midfield less templatey alongside the necessary removal of KDB, but not sure whether to do:

Antonio -->
or
Snodgrass -->

KDB --> Sanchez/Walcott

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

Owsler wrote:What's the deal with Antonio? Is he now stuck in a position that's going to neuter him against Middlesbrough?
No, not at all.

He only moved back to right back when Billic brought on every attacker he had, and even then he was hardly playing as a defender. Cresswell is back soon supposedly they do still have Byram and Arbeloa started today, so Antonio will continue to play on the wing I'm sure.

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

Not sure what to do, Sanchez is killing me.

Option a :

Zlatan to Austin
Redmond to Sanchez (-4)

Zlatan to Rashford
Redmond to Sanchez
Massauku to 4.6 defender (-8)

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

Do you have to swap Ibra for Sanchez? They both have a nice fixture up next and you've already presumably lost the profit on Ibra?

I expect Ibra will be very near the top of the scoring odds this week, if not top, and has no CL and no chance of being rested after a trip to South America in GW8.

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

Mav3rick wrote:Very likely KDB :arrow: Sanchez, but I'll wait until after the CL games. I'll miss a rise on Sanchez but that's acceptable to me.
Do you have
- spare itb for the upgrade
- 2nd FT to fund it
- neither, but willing to take a hit

I'd be in 3rd case, 0.0 itb needing to find 0.3m elsewhere and for a hit
Waiting after the Sanchez rise would mean aggravating the funding downgrade to -0.4m, it would feel weird, only to safeguard from CL injuries
Or, I just downgrade KDB with a single FT, forsaking Sanchez and settling for another up to 10.7m premium mid

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

I have spare cash itb for the move, but it's moving from 0.4 => 0.5 cost as I have a 10.6 sale price on KDB.

It depends where the cash you need comes from and how tight it is, but taking a hit for a player who then gets injured would be an awful feeling unless the relative price swings make the move unaffordable otherwise. Imagine if you ended up taking a -8 to get Coutinho in when you could have done it for free. I'd only be worried about the purchase price on Sanchez if you plan to keep long term. If thinking you'll move back to KDB, his price is just a temporary borrowing of funds.

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Mav3rick wrote:
Owsler wrote:What's the deal with Antonio? Is he now stuck in a position that's going to neuter him against Middlesbrough?
No, not at all.

He only moved back to right back when Billic brought on every attacker he had, and even then he was hardly playing as a defender. Cresswell is back soon supposedly they do still have Byram and Arbeloa started today, so Antonio will continue to play on the wing I'm sure.
Nice one. In that case I'll stick to just KDB transfer. Likely:

KDB --> Walcott to make things more interesting and to avoid Sanchez getting rested.

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

Mav3rick wrote:Do you have to swap Ibra for Sanchez? They both have a nice fixture up next and you've already presumably lost the profit on Ibra?

I expect Ibra will be very near the top of the scoring odds this week, if not top, and has no CL and no chance of being rested after a trip to South America in GW8.
Yes, its the only way to fund it.

payetme
FISOhead
FS Record: 4-1

Post by payetme »

I really think I may go with a 3-5-2 formation on my W/C... Does anyone have this formation?

payetme
FISOhead
FS Record: 4-1

Post by payetme »

Is a midfield of Sanchez/Antonio/Coutinho/Capoue strong enough? I'm debating whether I should stick to 3-4-3 or go to 3-5-2 and add another elite mid.

My Initial W/C team is

Heaton/Pickford
Valencia/Coleman/Evans/Holebas/Amat
Sanchez/Antonio/Coutinho/Capoue/Romeu
Aguero/Lukaku/Benteke

I have 2.8 ITB to reinvest in my team to make some changes and upgrades.

Would you guys get a SOU defender? Go with a 5 man midfield ? then upgrade Romeu and downgrade Benteke

What are some good goalie options?

Decisions..Decisions. I don't know what to do. I haven't been focusing on fantasy too much last couple of weeks but I've bee slipping in the rankings.

I also didn't know who exactly I wanted i my team but I have a better picture of who I want.

EDIT:

made some changes to my team.. Arsenal defence is expensive but I may just get one of my favourite fantasy players with Bellerin. I've had him the last couple of seasons, he is indeed expensive.

Stekelenburg/Pickford
Valencia/Bellerin/Evans/Holebas/Amat
Sanchez/Antonio/Coutinho/Capoue/Son
Aguero/Lukaku/Diomande

With 1.1 ITB
Son is a good player and I like him more now that Kane is injured.. hes a risky player due to rotation I guess but I can always change him to someone else. City fixture is tough but the next few are nice. Form over fixtures anyways. It does come down to Son vs Benteke... or Should I upgrade to Sterling? Or move around funds and get Payet or Mane?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

MartyBhoy7 wrote:
Mav3rick wrote:Do you have to swap Ibra for Sanchez? They both have a nice fixture up next and you've already presumably lost the profit on Ibra?

Yes, its the only way to fund it.
I didn't really mean for funding, I meant do you actually have to make that move if you consider that Ibra will probably be favorite to outscore Sanchez and you'll be taking a -4 for the privilege?

Why not wait a week, get the (arguably better) fixture for Ibrahimovic then make the move for free next week?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

@payetme - you have too many questions really and your ideas are all over the place. I'd start by working out the minimum you could spend on a reasonable defence and see how much cash you have left over before deciding if that cash is best spent on midfield or on defensive upgrades.

Personally, I wouldn't play 5 in midfield if one of them is Capoue, but I think you might need an RMT for more focussed advice from everyone.

Roope
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Roope »

Ugh. De Bruyne out for a month I hear. Just brought him in with a hit last week!

I already have Sanchez and Hazard. Whom to replace KDB with?

Sterling is expected to 'step up' and take KDB's place, apparently. So he's an easy choice. City have been on fire so it would make sense to choose him.

Liverpool midfielders are too spread out points wise, but one of them should be fine. Mane, Coutinho maybe?

Payet is tempting, although I already have Antonio and feel like stacking on the unimpressive WHU is silly.

Dare I say Walcott?

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

you have answered your own question

mitchyg1980
FISOhead

Post by mitchyg1980 »

Hazard - Coutinho done on the Saturday night (fear of price changes)

Issues at the back with Jakupovic and Byram, but defensive points seem rare and inconsistent at the moment so not fussed about carrying some deadweight for now

wylesy
FISOhead

Post by wylesy »

Still going without Aguero which has worked out ok so far and will give Ibra one more week v Stoke before I switch over to Kun. I like the idea of Ibra going on the rampage v Stoke whilst others have dropped him.

Have the funds in the bank to allow for a .3m swing in pricing between the two.

This week have upgraded my defence

Love :arrow: Coleman

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”