To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Hazard and Ibra: staying or going in your team?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

If you have one or both of Ibra/Hazard, do they stay or go for you this week?

Hazard stays, definitely
7%
Hazard stays, reluctantly though, I have other priorities
6%
Hazard goes
36%
Ibra stays, definitely
12%
Ibra stays, reluctantly though, I have other priorities
5%
Ibra goes
33%

Total votes: 232

Roope
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Hazard and Ibra: staying or going in your team?

Post by Roope »

Ibra went (for Aguero), Hazard will go in one or two weeks. Probably. Hazard will either go for Payet or a cheaper option enabling Benteke to Costa/Lukaku.

tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tommyk7 »

Sold both on the WC

payetme
FISOhead
FS Record: 4-1

Post by payetme »

yeah, they are, crazy how people just 2 weeks ago were saying they were essential now they're saying they're getting rid of them and that they are not that good. very flip-flop

tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tommyk7 »

Well it comes down to a lot of mids other than Hazard have started scoring in droves, and with City playing extremely well and Agüero back this week it's natural to sell - especially if using a GW6 wildcard.

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

I had the exact money to drop both for KDB/Kun just before their respective price changes earlier this week. I took it as a sign and committed to my first -4 of the season

Bergkamp_22
FISOhead
FS Record: 2,263 points

Post by Bergkamp_22 »

Wish i nabbed the .1 profit before i took a -4 on Hazard (for Firmino), got my verymuch planned .2 prof off Ibra for Kun though.

bentapp
FISOhead

Post by bentapp »

Kept both, think people are knee-jerking massively here and getting rid of 2 stars of the big teams who are both on penalties. People seem petrified of price drops, and they do seem severe this year - but both of these players have had decent starts to the season, and one or two blank weeks don't change that they're excellent players who can score big any week. City do look good, yes - but I'm happy with Aguero as my City attacking coverage, and I think he'll take some goals away from the likes of KDB and Sterling now he's back. I have Aguero, Zlatan AND Hazard for the record.

The Libero
Wideboy

Post by The Libero »

payetme wrote:yeah, they are, crazy how people just 2 weeks ago were saying they were essential now they're saying they're getting rid of them and that they are not that good. very flip-flop
It's not that they aren't that good but they aren't essential now because alternatives have emerged that weren't there before.

Essential implies that they are a player who will have very high ownership in your mini leagues and it's very hard to find an alternative differential that will outscore them.

Now if lots of people in your mini league have Hazard you could get De Bruyne or Sanchez; or if lots have Ibra you could get Costa, Lukaku (assuming everyone has Aguero anyway!) and fancy a fair shot at matching or beating everyone else's haul. A couple of weeks ago, there was more evidence to suggest Hazard / Ibra were the stand-out options.

Also the reason people are reacting quickly is to price changes. It's better to hop off falling players and hop on to rising players even if you want to reserve the right to hop back later on.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”