To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Nolito suspension - will City appeal?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Finisher1
Dumbledore

Nolito suspension - will City appeal?

Post by Finisher1 »

Any chance City would appeal to overturn Nolito suspension?

I think that red card was very sloppy, he didn't even touch Bournemouth player :lol: I guess it's just similar to showing a middle finger - it's definitely a bad intention, but no way that was a violent conduct, right?

Football Hero
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Nolito suspension - will City appeal?

Post by Football Hero »

It was like Pardew's headbutt.

They won't appeal it as they don't need Nolito on the pitch.

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Post by brencarr »

4-0 up and he did that, he should remain banned for being stupid. I think even though he never intended actually to butt the player, the movement is bad enough, and he was close enough for the red card to be justified. The fact that we unsuccessfully appealed Aguero's red card 3 weeks ago also makes it less likely I reckon.

Football Hero
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Football Hero »

brencarr wrote:4-0 up and he did that, he should remain banned for being stupid. I think even though he never intended actually to butt the player, the movement is bad enough, and he was close enough for the red card to be justified. The fact that we unsuccessfully appealed Aguero's red card 3 weeks ago also makes it less likely I reckon.
Why is it stupid for him doing it in a game when he is 4-0 up? Surely if you are going to headbutt someone, you should do it when you are comfortably winning, as opposed to drawing or slightly winning/losing with a long time in the game to go? Purely on this particular aspect of the situation, Nolito was clever to do what he did.

Klaren
Treebeard
FS Record: 0

Post by Klaren »

Even if they appeal, I can't see any chance of it being successful.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”