To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Haz v KDB v Sanchez

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

Haz v KDB v Sanchez

Hazard
9%
De Bruyne
43%
Sanchez
48%

Total votes: 75

Kboy21
Kevin and Perry

Haz v KDB v Sanchez

Post by Kboy21 »

Tricky one, with space for only one super premium MF
Haz early form faded, Sanchez & KdB looking unplayable last couple games..

Terry Henry
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: See me after class!

Re: Haz v KDB v Sanchez

Post by Terry Henry »

It's just pot luck which one, two you have each week. Unless you don't have Aguero which means you can have all three.

For now I'm going with Sanchez.

Klaren
Treebeard
FS Record: 0

Post by Klaren »

I haven't watched Sanchez enough to comment on him this season, but between Hazard and Kevin De Bruyne, I would go for De Bruyne, solely because Man City looks much better in offence than Chelsea and I don't expect this to change significantly over the season.

In the last 2 games, Hazard seemed too far away from the goal to be dangerous enough. He is definitely always a great asset to have but I believe the way Chelsea is playing isn't helping his chances for goals/assists right now.

However I also think that Kdb has a higher risk of rotation, especially in easy home games, so this might be a factor to consider as well.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Once Sanchez is back in the flank I won't be tempted anymore. In the flank, no pens and 11.0m. No thanks.

yttod1010
FISOhead

Post by yttod1010 »

Hazard has gone for me, but its a decision for me of Sterling vs KDB ....The extra funds give me firmino and it could be the way to go

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Finisher1 wrote:Once Sanchez is back in the flank I won't be tempted anymore. In the flank, no pens and 11.0m. No thanks.
:? He has a better output when playing from the wing, no?

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

Hazard has gone for me as well. Was originally a punt but his early for made me keep him longer then planned.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

From4corners wrote:
Finisher1 wrote:Once Sanchez is back in the flank I won't be tempted anymore. In the flank, no pens and 11.0m. No thanks.
:? He has a better output when playing from the wing, no?
Nope, usually he is less effective in the flank and even has some periods when he is very peripherial there, while Giroud and Özil gather all the attacking returns. For example yesterday his first goal was only a result of him playing up front, and I guess that wasn't the first time this season? I don't think those kind of lucky flukes are likely if he plays in the flank.

I'm not sure what kind of player Perez is though. Maybe he suits better for Sanchez, I don't know that.

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

Technically he's most effective when he plays as a roaming second striker, like when he was playing with Welbeck. He's not as effective as a winger and a lone striker.

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

Going Hazard Sanchez with Sterling as my MCI representative.

ricardo68
FISOhead

Post by ricardo68 »

I think we all know the answer is Walcott but are afraid to say that as his leg may snap in half.

DonTanTilla
Treebeard

Post by DonTanTilla »

Did anyone notice Sanchez took a pen this weekend just gone (granted he missed) with Cazorla and Walcott on the pitch.

Is he on pens now? Is this anything to do with his new contract maybe?

I didn't watch the game so maybe i missed something, but it certainly makes Sanchez a more appealing prospect if he is.

Anyone with any input?

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Going to triple up on City attack.

yttod1010
FISOhead

Post by yttod1010 »

DonTanTilla wrote:Did anyone notice Sanchez took a pen this weekend just gone (granted he missed) with Cazorla and Walcott on the pitch.

I didn't watch the game so maybe i missed something, but it certainly makes Sanchez a more appealing prospect if he is.

Anyone with any input?
He was was on pens until he missed :lol:

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

DonTanTilla wrote:Did anyone notice Sanchez took a pen this weekend just gone (granted he missed) with Cazorla and Walcott on the pitch.

Anyone with any input?
http://www.espnfc.co.uk/arsenal/story/2 ... ene-wenger

"It was Santi Cazorla to take it, I don't know why it didn't happen," Wenger told the BBC. "Did Santi not want to take it, or did Sanchez take the ball? We have a pecking order, but on the pitch they have to want to take it. But he was not planned, Sanchez."

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

See, I said it. Stole Iwobi's goal and stole Cazorla's penalty. Grrrr.

pdhmobile
Red & Blue Braces

Post by pdhmobile »

I currently have hazard, sanchez and sterling.
After the weekend, I am going to ship out Hazard, no where near getting an assist or goal at weekend and I think the team is poor offensively.
Who do I get in though, 2 options, if I want to keep Ibra and get Augero, I need to downgrade hazard, or I can swap Ibra for Aguero and get another big hitter in for Hazard???????????????????????

Aar0n_28
FISOhead

Post by Aar0n_28 »

KDB & Sanchez for me now. Hazard's gone with one of my two frees this week. Granted this means 3-5-2 and playing Capoue every week (over Diomande) but i'm willing to try it for a bit.

Terry Henry
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: See me after class!

Post by Terry Henry »

Hazard will come good people I'm sure, but for now Sanchez and KDB are better picks. I have and will be keeping Costa who is getting most of the Chelsea points at the mo... until he gets sent off of course. Hazard is also the cheapest of the three so easy to drop back in for one of them if needed.

I have Sanchez, but can't afford KDB if I want Aguero, so will settle for Sterling instead.

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

Arsenal fan here.
Sanchez needs space. He is similar to the Man United Cronaldo (not the Real Madrid one) in that he prefers space to run into. Many of his goals are scored, if you remember, when he in running in from the wings to the top of the penalty box and can shoot. Playing as the lone striker takes this feature of his game away. Yes, he might be getting goals (some freaky lucky ones too), but he is not quite playing to potential. He is a bloody good player and does not go half-hearted into a game, so he is still doing well - but this season has yet not seen the best of Sanchez.
Sanchez is wasted as a pure winger. If he is given a Sterling-Guardiola commandment to stay close to the chalk, his effectiveness will diminish massively. Wenger will never let that happen, and anyway, Arsenal is set up in the manner that the chalk-huggers are the full backs, Monreal and Bellerin. Interestingly, in the other wing, Ramsey (1st choice) and Walcott (marginally 2nd choice) perform very different purposes. Ramsey tucks in to become an auxillary 3rd base-midfielder next to CoqZorla. Walcott stays close to the chalk, and shadows Bellerin and vice versa, creating 2vs1 scenarios against the opposition full backs.
Once the striker position is established, Sanchez will become the left-sided forward, and still the main goal-threat of Arsenal.

DonTanTilla
Treebeard

Post by DonTanTilla »

Thanks Romyn.

I'll assume he won't be taking them again and that may be enough to convince me not to have him.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”