To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Iheanacho 6.9m

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
epik
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Iheanacho 6.9m

Post by epik »

Pep might as well sell Aguero while his stock is still high.

Look at what happened to Vardy.

redchemist
Grumpy Old Man

Post by redchemist »

So...any takers for 6.6?

I'm looking to change my perma-benched Diomande and run 3-4-3 for a bit.

For 4 games you could plan accordingly for his exit. Fixtures are not too bad either.
Leics (a)
Watford (H)
Arsenal (H)
Hull (a)

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

redchemist wrote:So...any takers for 6.6?

For 4 games you could plan accordingly for his exit. Fixtures are not too bad either.
Leics (a)
Watford (H)
Arsenal (H)
Hull (a)
Do you reckon he is nailed though? I wouldn't be surprised to see Nolito or KDB playing as a forward (or even Sterling if he is fit).

Poison Idea
Treebeard
FS Record: Decent

Post by Poison Idea »

Finisher1 wrote: Do you reckon he is nailed though?
I'm also considering but concerned about this. Last time Agüero was being silly:

Man United (a) 2-1 52 mins, 1 goal, 1 assist, 2BP
Bournemouth (h) 4-0 90 mins, 1 goals, 1 assist, 1BP
Swansea - Cup (a) 2-1 81 mins

Encouraging.

Bolt
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Quality

Post by Bolt »

epik wrote:Look at what happened to Vardy.
Vardy deserves it. Racist sleazebag.

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

I'm in

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

Finisher1 wrote:
redchemist wrote:So...any takers for 6.6?

Leics (a)
Watford (H)
Arsenal (H)
Hull (a)
Do you reckon he is nailed though? I wouldn't be surprised to see Nolito or KDB playing as a forward (or even Sterling if he is fit).
Sterling couldn't finish a sandwich. I don't think Pep would trust him as the striker.

Hamlet
Treebeard

Post by Hamlet »

Got some ground to make up so I'm in this club too. Think he'll do well if he gets 4 starts, but won't be surprised if Nolito starts up top in at least 1.

huwdo
FISOhead

Post by huwdo »

I was considering this but Austin's injury (http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... dlesbrough) has made my mind up... Another -4 unfortunately.

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

I'm going for it too. More hits, but I loved having him last Aguero ban. Hoping he'll smash it again this time (based on injuries and hits not paying off, however, he probably won't even play :lol: ).
Last edited by Owsler on 10 Dec 2016, 10:48, edited 1 time in total.

Robin Write
FISO Knight
FS Record: Risky Business

Post by Robin Write »

I too am in.

scarletjim
Dumbledore

Post by scarletjim »

Bit annoyed that he didn't rise last night - given how many transfers in he will have today, that's effectively one rise 'wasted', plus we'll be in a new GW by tonight, so the potential one for this GW is lost. No big deal but very slightly annoying.

PSA
Grumpy Old Man

Post by PSA »

People's views on a -4 to get him in? Took Aguero out for Kane but Negredo is flagged and wondering whether or not to get him in?

Any thoughts?

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

This punt went well... I honestly expect him to be benched next week, I don't think he had a touch in the box.

Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Post by Ironfist »

Nothing to do with him though... he had zero service.

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

He didn't do much to get open though. I have him in my team so I payed attention to his movement, and it was really poor.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

gallus wrote:He didn't do much to get open though. I have him in my team so I payed attention to his movement, and it was really poor.
This is slightly worrying. However, I committed to him as a four-game punt and I'm going to hold firm. Still plenty of opportunities for points against Watford and Hull if he's given sufficient gametime. And he really should be, because he's the best finisher Guardiola has available to him right now, so he's a logical starter.

Although it's becoming increasingly obvious that "logic" and "Guardiola" are among the most uneasy of bedfellows.

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

Would be very surprised if he started midweek. Nolito came on and scored. Expect either him or KDB to play so called false9. Think Sterling will be back wide aswell.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Yea my worry is he picks up three 1 pointers and haemorrhages value. It's the value I don't want to lose at this point. Having said that he's still fresh! The whole team was awful for the first quarter of that game today. Iheanacho didn't put in the effort though which means he didn't grab his chance and could spell his downfall.

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2,234 points; back when this was considered a good score....

Post by Weisenwolf »

He may rise tonight....

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Sutter Kane wrote:Yea my worry is he picks up three 1 pointers and haemorrhages value. It's the value I don't want to lose at this point. Having said that he's still fresh! The whole team was awful for the first quarter of that game today. Iheanacho didn't put in the effort though which means he didn't grab his chance and could spell his downfall.
He is very likely to rise tonight. :)

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing with his ownership currently at 7.8%. It's a good thing if he starts midweek or does anything from the bench.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

He must have a fair whack of dead owners though.

matmutte
FISOhead

Post by matmutte »

Watched the first half of the game and to be fair that must have been the worst City performance of recent years. Iheanacho could not do anything. Still, the fact he got hooked off after 58 mins is worrysome as i dont think Pep wanted to keep him fresh for midweek. As posted above i'll stick to the 4 week punt ans remain confident he'll play another 60 mins midweek.

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2,234 points; back when this was considered a good score....

Post by Weisenwolf »

Sutter Kane wrote:He must have a fair whack of dead owners though.
I think proportionally that's unlikely; he was hardly big in starting teams.

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

matmutte wrote:Watched the first half of the game and to be fair that must have been the worst City performance of recent years. Iheanacho could not do anything. Still, the fact he got hooked off after 58 mins is worrysome as i dont think Pep wanted to keep him fresh for midweek. As posted above i'll stick to the 4 week punt ans remain confident he'll play another 60 mins midweek.
What's worrisome is that City were a better team without him. It could be that Leicester took it easy after the 4th goal, but Nolito could've easily made 4-3 with 4 minutes to go. I fully expect Nolito to start next game, the only question is whether he'll replace Navas or Nacho.

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

gallus wrote:This punt went well... I honestly expect him to be benched next week, I don't think he had a touch in the box.
he had, pretty good one actually when he got a ball from Silva i think and passed it to Gundog who should have scored :P

Poison Idea
Treebeard
FS Record: Decent

Post by Poison Idea »

gallus wrote:This punt went well... I honestly expect him to be benched next week, I don't think he had a touch in the box.
Almost exactly my thoughts, even though he did have a touch (one) in the box and Gündoğan could've scored consequently, but that feels like grasping at straws if I'm being totally honest. Really disappointing, it felt so right, like a third striker free pass almost. What makes it more complicated now is I transferred in without giving much of a thought what am I to do if it went horribly bad (as it did). Now all these emerging third striker short-term solutions (Llorente and Origi, possibly Carroll) seem out of reach after a week when I scored 2 points from Lovren, Stones, Firmino and Iheanacho combined. Firmino obviously isn't a priority here, and I'm sort of confident he won't look that bad much longer, but still having Stones in my team feels almost embarrassing at this point.

That was my first attempt to switch from 3-5-2 to 3-4-3 this season, so hats off to those who went for Origi, seems like such an easy solution in hindsight.

ZeroRemorse
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ZeroRemorse »

Poison Idea wrote:
Now all these emerging third striker short-term solutions (Llorente and Origi, possibly Carroll) .
Just get Llorente tonight, he's rising and way cheaper. He's in form and look at his fixtures. I wish I could fit him in, but I'm running 352 or 442.

LAMPS27
Red & Blue Braces

Post by LAMPS27 »

He stays for the next 2 games for me. Hopefully Pep starts him midweek, I blame the poor service rather than him but Pep rotates so often he could make way.

If he's benched midweek then again at the weekend he's out for me which will be tough given they have hull in the third game week.

Unfortunately given the events of Saturday it wouldn't shock me if get 2x 1pt appearances this week (over 2 GW).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”