To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Deulefou's life after bolasie

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
bhavishya222
Kevin and Perry

Deulefou's life after bolasie

Post by bhavishya222 »

Do you think he will still be a starter against wba??

Apache
Treebeard

Re: Deulefou's life after bolasie

Post by Apache »

I think it is likely

redcanuck
FISOhead
FS Record: Sky sports Fantasy league Winner 2008-09

Post by redcanuck »

I would think it would affect Miralas game time more than Deulefou's.

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

I still think if Lukaku is fit he will be given the 1st chance to impress on the Right side. But as usual he will be subbed around 60/65 which isn't good. Think he will go for me shortly.

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

cesc408 wrote:I still think if Lukaku is fit he will be given the 1st chance to impress on the Right side. But as usual he will be subbed around 60/65 which isn't good. Think he will go for me shortly.
Yup, same as me, going to give him a chance this weekend, but if he doesn't get a goal or a couple of assiss, I'll ship him out.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Re: RE: Re: Deulefou's life after bolasie

Post by Finisher1 »

redcanuck wrote:I would think it would affect Miralas game time more than Deulefou's.
What about Lukaka and Bolasei? Do you think they are more nailed than Deulefou and Miralas?

I think Stekelenberg may be benched soon if they buy Hard.

baganboy
Comfortably Dumb(ledore)
FS Record: 2011/12 - 212. 2019/20 - 222.
Altogether 6 top 10Ks. 8 top 20Ks. 9 top 50Ks.

Post by baganboy »

:D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen:

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Re: RE: Re: Deulefou's life after bolasie

Post by Vsz »

Finisher1 wrote:
redcanuck wrote:I would think it would affect Miralas game time more than Deulefou's.
What about Lukaka and Bolasei? Do you think they are more nailed than Deulefou and Miralas?

I think Stekelenberg may be benched soon if they buy Hard.
Yes, in two or three weeks if not this weekend!

ThingsCouldGetMessi
Wideboy

Post by ThingsCouldGetMessi »

Am I the only person who is worried about owning Everton mids simply because of Ronald Koeman? His rotation policy at Southampton made it impossible to own any of their attacking threats and he was the biggest WUM going last season. The arrival of Bolasie just convinces me he will continue to rotate at his new club and Deulofeu will be one of those who drift in and out the team as a result. Barkley and Lukaku are the likeliest to be nailed imo but I would dodge anyone else.

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

I think Bolasie will be a key player for Koeman, he's not too dissimilar to Mane with his pace and direct running and I think Koeman likes that pace and unpredictability to compliment a powerful front man, I see Bolasie-Lukaku-Barkley being his Everton version of Mane-Pelle-Tadic.

when he gets his team settled I think Mirallas and Deulefou will be the ones to miss out more often than not

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Vsz »

Right, I'm taking him out - don't think he'll start at the weekend. Just a question of who for.

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2,234 points; back when this was considered a good score....

Post by Weisenwolf »

Gambit wrote:I think Bolasie will be a key player for Koeman, he's not too dissimilar to Mane with his pace and direct running and I think Koeman likes that pace and unpredictability to compliment a powerful front man, I see Bolasie-Lukaku-Barkley being his Everton version of Mane-Pelle-Tadic.

when he gets his team settled I think Mirallas and Deulefou will be the ones to miss out more often than not
This argument rings true to me; glad I don't have either.

Omarz14
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Omarz14 »

Bolasie's performance vs. WBA suggests he will start against Stoke...and excel.

matmutte
FISOhead

Post by matmutte »

Picked Deulofeu as a punt but his performance in first 2 games and the arrival of Bolasie resulted in a sale.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”