To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Benteke to Palace 27m + 5m Add on's.

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
BobMem
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14
FISO King of Rock and Roll - Elimination game winner 2015/16

Re: Benteke to Palace 27m + 5m Add on's.

Post by BobMem »

It was me in TRK. My app was definitely showing 4 yellows in the gameweek history page, but down to three now! Bonus, because that does ease the concern slightly.

Like others he may well go for me after the Hull game. He's the sort of player that could cause Man U problems though, so if I have more pressing concerns, it won't worry me.

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

Some positive news for Benteke owners from Sam Allardyce today -
Benteke should be okay for next week if he plays with an injection
http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/2016 ... 05352.aspx

DonTanTilla
Treebeard

Post by DonTanTilla »

Can't believe he dropped last night, fuming, was looking at Defoe for him who is rising tonight, Big Sam best give him that bloody injection!

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

I had planned to also sell him (Rondon top of my list) if the injury was serious, but I'll probably keep him for now, despite the dip in form.

Hopefully he'll be back for next week against that dodgy West Ham defence. Remy is back from injury so I wonder if Palace will switch to 4-4-2 now and if that will positively impact Benteke's FPL returns.

I Am Ville
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: FPL Best 5,025 (16/17)

Post by I Am Ville »

He has to go.!!

Have 2ft but 0 in bank.

Who would you bring in? Crouch, Carroll? Origi?

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

OK. So he hasn't been performing recently as I had hoped.
Therefore, replacing with Defoe is on the agenda.

I Am Ville
Red & Blue Braces

Post by I Am Ville »

TheBigLewandowski wrote:OK. So he hasn't been performing recently as I had hoped.
Therefore, replacing with Defoe is on the agenda.
Thats the logical one but i cannot afford that and dont want to downgrade elsewhere

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Anyone thinking he might be dropped for their next match?

Just a hunch because he hasn't scored for ages and has also produced some horrible underlying stats recently - for example not a single goal attempt yesterday! They also have Remy who should be capable to score some goals and Benteke's recent slight injury might still be relevant to some extent.

But I haven't seen Palace's matches recently, so what do you guys think? Has he played well despite not scoring? Is he still a crucial target for their crosses or could he be replaced?

I Am Ville
Red & Blue Braces

Post by I Am Ville »

He is dogshite

Football Hero
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Football Hero »

Finisher1 wrote:Anyone thinking he might be dropped for their next match?

Just a hunch because he hasn't scored for ages and has also produced some horrible underlying stats recently - for example not a single goal attempt yesterday! They also have Remy who should be capable to score some goals and Benteke's recent slight injury might still be relevant to some extent.

But I haven't seen Palace's matches recently, so what do you guys think? Has he played well despite not scoring? Is he still a crucial target for their crosses or could he be replaced?
This is a concern of mine too. He was one of my potential targets for their upcoming good run of games, but I get the feeling that Allardyce might not rate him fully, or at least there's a danger of that I feel, particularly as he's started poorly since Big Sam arrived, and there was talk of him being taken off penalties etc.

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

All he's done for me is lose 0.2 in TV since I brought him in. Still, he's about to go on the run of fixtures I brought him in for:

EVE, bou, SUN, stk, MID, wba

I certainly don't have a spare transfer for him, and he can't be worth a hit to remove, so, in the words of Gary Barlow, I'm going to "have a little patience."

Football Hero
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Football Hero »

MPTree wrote:All he's done for me is lose 0.2 in TV since I brought him in. Still, he's about to go on the run of fixtures I brought him in for:

I certainly don't have a spare transfer for him, and he can't be worth a hit to remove, so, in the words of Gary Barlow, I'm going to "have a little patience."
If he's only just now going on the run of fixtures that you brought him in for, then why have you owned him earlier than necessary?

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

Football Hero wrote:
MPTree wrote:All he's done for me is lose 0.2 in TV since I brought him in. Still, he's about to go on the run of fixtures I brought him in for:

If he's only just now going on the run of fixtures that you brought him in for, then why have you owned him earlier than necessary?
Mis-typed, I guess. Brought him in for the Swansea game. Though I will occasionally move a week or two early on a player if it saves me a transfer down the line, as I think many FISOers would.

Football Hero
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Football Hero »

MPTree wrote:
Football Hero wrote:

Mis-typed, I guess. Brought him in for the Swansea game. Though I will occasionally move a week or two early on a player if it saves me a transfer down the line, as I think many FISOers would.
Whenever I'm in that situation, I either save the transfer or use my transfers on other players. I don't really like getting non-premium players in earlier than I'd really like to. For instance Carroll has been my placeholder instead of an early move for Benteke, and Carroll has done ok and been unlucky not to get a few more goals, he's certainly looked fairly lively over the last few weeks.

I Am Ville
Red & Blue Braces

Post by I Am Ville »

The upcoming fixtures run is very good but he is just woeful this season.

Genuinely don't know what to do

BobMem
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14
FISO King of Rock and Roll - Elimination game winner 2015/16

Post by BobMem »

Scored 2 after coming off the bench last night in the FA Cup. All aboard?

I Am Ville
Red & Blue Braces

Post by I Am Ville »

I think i will hold. Partly because i see so few third striker options but also the fixture run is delicious and surely big fat sham will have them firing soon.

My main reason for chopping him was to raise funds for Baines but think i will wait to gw 24 for Baines.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”