To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Price changes

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Price changes

Post by cesc408 »

Weisenwolf wrote:Jacu didn't go up but is still edging that way. KDB is only circa 9,500 (+90%ish) from a third rise. 288,000 got him in so far this week so 10,000+ on a Friday/sat morning seems entirely achievable.
Yup so close. If it doesn't happen tonight I will have to hope people bring him in Friday night and not Saturday morning when the price deadline passes. I'm confident though

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

Pure speculation on my part but Jaku will rise in the next couple of days as a few thousand more players will downgrade De Gea to Jaku as the enabler for Ibra to Aguero.

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

KDB's rises are killing me. I can just afford him if I upgrade Snodgrass. Or do I upgrade Cazorla, removing my Arsenal coverage?

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2,234 points; back when this was considered a good score....

Post by Weisenwolf »

I have never agreed with the 'coverage' argument. It has a little validity pre-season so you don't miss out on an early raging bull or suffer too badly from a wet fish but we are past that now.

It's all about the best 11 and if they come from only four teams so what?

KDB is down to 7,800 now, even allowing for inaccuracies in the prediction engine, he is going up again before the deadline unless he suddenly gets I'll or picks up a knock.

Coop13
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Coop13 »

Really need another Jakupovic rise to fit my wildcard team in. Knowing my luck it'll happen after this week's deadline.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Well KDB rose again, so that's his triple rise done for the GW. Assuming he will get another one in on Sunday morning too.

Amazing really especially when combined with the Hazard triple drop as it doesn't really fit with getting Aguero in.

fantasyfaz
FISOhead
FS Record: Telegraph weekly Tinkerman winner Telegraph Cricket weekly winner, TFFO 3rd place 2009, TFFO manager of the month Sept 2008

Post by fantasyfaz »

Mav3rick wrote:Well KDB rose again, so that's his triple rise done for the GW. Assuming he will get another one in on Sunday morning too.

Amazing really especially when combined with the Hazard triple drop as it doesn't really fit with getting Aguero in.

People are forgetting that when Aguero was I the team KDB did not do much. It's only since Aguero was out he's gone mad. (Hope so anyway lol) iv kept a hazard myself.

maradonash
Red & Blue Braces

Post by maradonash »

Mav3rick wrote:Well KDB rose again, so that's his triple rise done for the GW. Assuming he will get another one in on Sunday morning too.

Think also the fact Haz played (and failed) on Friday has probably not helped his cause. There may even have been a small few who swapped for KDB on Friday night / Saturday AM and thought they would still get Kev's points against Bournemouth.

TheoRiginal
FISOhead
FS Record: Virginal

Post by TheoRiginal »

Jaku still trolling . . .

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Post by The Catman »

Cue KdB injury, out for four weeks ;)

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Weisenwolf wrote:I have never agreed with the 'coverage' argument. It has a little validity pre-season so you don't miss out on an early raging bull or suffer too badly from a wet fish but we are past that now.

It's all about the best 11 and if they come from only four teams so what?

KDB is down to 7,800 now, even allowing for inaccuracies in the prediction engine, he is going up again before the deadline unless he suddenly gets I'll or picks up a knock.
Totally get where you're coming from, and I agree. Can't ignore KDB any longer so moved Cazorla on.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

I ignore KDB. I think the likes of Sterling, Antonio, Liverpool mids are better value.

Do you guys think 10.8m KDB without penalties is a good value? Remember his nickname last season was De Blank :lol: But I admit it's a bit different this season because City seems a lot sharper now.

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

If Costa blanks against Arsenal he may keep dropping :roll:

Sterling may get a 2nd rise too.

Capoue is at +75%, needs around another 23,000 NTI for his 3rd rise this week :shock:

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

I would say that it's now pretty much inevitable that KDB will rise again on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Sanchez isn't really gaining many owners right now (he's actually on -1 NTI today!) so to answer the earlier question it's currently a very good bet to me that KDB will rise his fourth 0.1m before Sanchez hits a first (and in the context of the previous question KDB should indeed get the "2-0"). Obviously this will still be dependent to some extent on Saturday's performance in Sanchez' case. :D

Finisher1 wrote:I ignore KDB. I think the likes of Sterling, Antonio, Liverpool mids are better value.

Do you guys think 10.8m KDB without penalties is a good value? Remember his nickname last season was De Blank :lol: But I admit it's a bit different this season because City seems a lot sharper now.
What I do know is that by the start of GW7 KDB is looking like he'll be somewhere near 11m and Hazard is looking like he'll be at 9.9m. So anyone that made the Haz->KDB move at KDB10.5 and Haz10.1 (sell price) looks like they'll have at least doubled their 0.4m investment in the space of a week (should they want to reverse the transfer) and additionally gained a better fixture this week of (swa) over (ars). Win-win for me, and with hindsight has probably proven hit-worthy(!?)

Long term is yet to be seen/fully assessed but at this rate KDB will be most expensive mid in the game by this time next week and an easy sell to the best of Sanchez/Hazard when we know for sure who the best bet is of the three.

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

If Hazard & Sanchez blank and KDB gets a result next week could be very interesting.

TheoRiginal
FISOhead

Post by TheoRiginal »

Weisenwolf wrote:If Hazard & Sanchez blank and KDB gets a result next week could be very interesting.
And if KdB gets a one-pointer on Sunday I hope all his new users get a load of pleasure from counting their multiple £0.1 millions. :wink:

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

TheoRiginal wrote:
Weisenwolf wrote:If Hazard & Sanchez blank and KDB gets a result next week could be very interesting.
And if KdB gets a one-pointer on Sunday I hope all his new users get a load of pleasure from counting their multiple £0.1 millions. :wink:
Well we can see from Hazard how quickly those gains can be lost :lol:

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

KDB in the Torpedo Tube already!

TheoRiginal
FISOhead

Post by TheoRiginal »

And Jaku yet again over the limit to rise . . .

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Yes, I just hope Özil gets something done this gameweek and KDB blanks. Oh please surely at least one of them has a chance to become true. It's really not too much to ask, I just don't want Özil to blank and KDB to score.

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

TheoRiginal wrote:And Jaku yet again over the limit to rise . . .
Wonder whether he will make it this time?

8:50pm update:

Yet again doesn't look like he will make it :?

Out of the top 5 potential overnight risers I have 4 of them. And I don't think any of them are going to rise without a serious late surge :roll:

There is always the charge of the light (ale) brigade after midnight; positive thinking Wolfy :D

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

Jaku is over the line, tantalising again, and he's been joined by Capoue :shock:

It's an illusion, it won't happen, it's a conspiracy by under £5M players to ruin us all!

I expect Jaku & Capu to be at my door Saturday morning "Can we come in and have a gloat?" They will say.

"No you heartless gloaters" I shall reply :?

More wine required I think :lol:

Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Post by Ironfist »

Weisenwolf wrote:Jaku is over the line, tantalising again, and he's been joined by Capoue :shock:

It's an illusion, it won't happen, it's a conspiracy by under £5M players to ruin us all!

I expect Jaku & Capu to be at my door Saturday morning "Can we come in and have a gloat?" They will say.

"No you heartless gloaters" I shall reply :?

More wine required I think :lol:
KUDOS. One of the best uses of Blackadder qoutes I have seen in a very long while. Expertly done. :D

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

Fanx, Bladder. You can't whack it :D

Nice to see another student of the huge codpiece on the forum :lol:

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

Sterling is over the line too but my drive is in a mess so he will be injured again before he gets to the front door :shock:

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

So Capoue & Sterling made it; can't see that anyone else did....

Fuzzy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: meh

Post by Fuzzy »

Bolasie and Deeney.

Not as exciting, for those focussed on the multi-risers, but noteworthy to some I'm sure.

TheoRiginal
FISOhead

Post by TheoRiginal »

Jaku . . . still trolling . . .

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

I was hoping Walker would have made a double rise, but he was a few percent off in the end.

Still, crazy week for price drops. Certainly something to be aware of going forward if the tide if transfers turns against players that have already risen.

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

Could leave us with the odd bargain later in the season

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”