To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

To those starting Valdes/Jakupovic

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Sainsbury
Wideboy

To those starting Valdes/Jakupovic

Post by Sainsbury »

As someone still trying to understand the fantasy premier league, i notice a lot of people have picked Valdes/Jakupovic in their RMT's,

Middlesborough's first fixtures are one of the best in the league, but Hull's are awful.

Are you planning on using your wildcards early when it becomes apparent which players are worth having?

and if so, does this mean you're picking Valdes for his fixtures and Jakupovic because hes likely to start if you need him and is very affordable?

Arhaych
FISOhead
FS Record: Voted "Most Suave Fantasy Manager" - 2012/2013

Re: To those starting Valdes/Jakupovic

Post by Arhaych »

A lot of people may just have Jakupovic as 4.0m fodder to free up maximum spend on other areas. Jakupovic is a bonus in that sense because he's the only 4.0m keeper with a chance of starting as things stand.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Re: To those starting Valdes/Jakupovic

Post by Mav3rick »

I'm trying to stick with a 4.5/4.5 keeper pairing, but the 0.5 saving to Jakupovic is the most tempting way to save a bit of cash. I don't think anyone expects any points from him, it would just be a bonus if he happened to score a few points in a situation where Valdes is ruled out of a game.

Also, if he does start, then he's quite likely to start rising in ownership (and hence price) which gives you one less thing to worry about. The downside of that would be that he will start with a large proportion of active/serious owers, so his price is probably likely to fluctuate faster than other keepers/cheap players.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”